Is it time yet?

Rise up white man, take what is yours. These niggers and jews are not going to slow down or show mercy

Attached: p74awbv81dr11.jpg (1600x1227, 506.62K)

I'm waiting for someone else to go first.
And this is a perfectly valid strategy for spontaneous organization.
If I was never born, someone else would still have had to be the first one.
Spontaneous organization happens by 'milling around,' watching others, waiting to see what your peers are doing.

>Muh lone wolves
If you get caught right away, you're not useful. You have to break bad and then stay in the fight. When this happens, then we can begin to snowball into larger formations than 1 or 2 bad goyim at a time.

>those faces
no wonder they turned out to be nazi chuds lol

The problem is the spooks got us thinking everything is a glow-op so there is never any traction with any particular movement or action

>Is it time yet?
Nah bro we still got about two more weeks

Irrelevant. The demand for war is already here, and it will happen. The state cannot back down from its oppression now, it's in too deep. The demand will only continue to rise. Domestic Resistance acts will only continue to appear in frequency, and it will be saner, higher IQ people acting out.
Basically we're waiting for someone with enough IQ to pull off a brenton tarrant and then not get caught, and do another one a few weeks later, rinse and repeat for months. When that happens there will be multiple copy cats, applying the same model to their local areas. As the number of hit-and-run resistance fighters increases, the odds of them linking up increases exponentially. And then you have the core of what will become an army.
Organizations and groups and protest bullshit is totally irrelevant to the process of organic growth of resistance movements.

It's cold outside. Everything is covered in two inches of ice and a foot of snow.

Even if the white man ever does rise up they aren’t going to be fucking Nazis, get over it.

Lol

Attached: Zionism Nazism Lol.png (1788x724, 1.62M)

Yeah they are.
When all you cringe centrists finally slap the panic button and realize you're going to be exterminated by jews and their brown people mobs, you're going to be screaming out demanding the hollywood nazi you've been hating all your life. You'll scream in a cold sweat that you want the pro-white psychopathic genocidal super soldier army of the SS to show up and save you from the consequences of your stupidity.

Don't try to pretend it's not true. When the shit hits the fan you won't be calling out for chubby individualist libertarian militias with based N-word members. You won't be calling out for the liberal UN to come save you. You won't be calling out for the communists.
You'll be calling out for the nazis, even if you don't use that word and they don't call themselves that.
And don't worry. We'll be there to answer the call.

Le white man will be extinct by the end of this century.

Based. I feel every word in this post.

Attached: 1638131595866.jpg (595x445, 114.71K)

Attached: 1640304647290.png (790x672, 359.13K)

Yes I look like that.

Attached: 1613657003438.gif (498x474, 482.92K)

How does this picture make any sense? The right picture is a war torn city, and additionally European cities to this day almost do not include skyscrapers or silicon buildings. What a shill post.

>How does this picture make any sense?
Zionism aimed to create an ethnostate for Jews
It worked
Nazism aimed to create an ethnostate for Aryans
It brought mass destruction instead

>that flag
No wonder you turned out to be a transvestite freak

>It worked
You have to be a libshit. Nothing worked, Israel and the rest of the world is a living hell. And you missed my point, European cities are less technologically advanced as a way to preserve European culture and lifestyle.

>Be quick! Don’t plan! Don’t attempt a Jeffersonian Revolution! Commit treason even though there still remains a political solution!

Attached: 896F3A22-37BE-41F3-AD1A-820C7BC260C3.png (960x595, 204.14K)

Digits checked. This is an obvious fed honeypot, but I do not give a fuck. I am this fucking close to lashing out in an unimaginable way. I feel as though once I do millions will follow me rapidly as they all wish for the same.

Only a brain dead retard would say Israel doesn't bring widespread destruction. Even jews admit it
Retard

The way I see it, we either gang up and defend ourselves or we get slaughtered by the groids and merchants. The problem is most whites are on fucking prescription pills that dull them to reality. Half of my own family is sitting there Xanax out, stupid looks on their face, breathing manually and repeating whatever the tv tells them. We need to have outreach programs to help people get off the fluoride and anti-depressants. Most people see the church as a backward and outdated thing, we need a modern church. Not a church of religion of a church for the people, our people. White scholarships, white media, white families. Young white couples should be cheered on and congratulated, healthy food should be promoted, a white network of enterprise should be established.

>Israel doesn't bring widespread destruction
Not for themselves, for the enemy yes

Attached: Arrow Israel missile.png (1500x2100, 3.48M)

Checked, refer to this. There are people like you and I. We are not alone.

Attached: Revolt.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)

it pains me to know i share a board with someone this fucking dumb. at least you use a meme flag to let everyone know not to take your posts seriously

The spark that ignites it all won't come from Any Forums
the only things that can sprout from Any Forums is suicidal one man actions from people that without pol would've just killed themselves.

>there still remains a political solution!
you're a fucking idiot

First there must be a war which shapes the man. It's going to be a while.

My ancestors :)

Flag checks out

Kratom is truly the cure, the kikes have tried to ban it a number of times

Pol is literally where all of counter culture trickles down from, jews shilled war with venezuela here back in 2018, they opted not to do it when we were completely against it and that should tell you something

One day soon kike! Mark my words!

I hate working with niggers. I absolutely fucking hate it. Its a great workplace when no niggers are scheduled