Do white people have poor pain tolerance? Is this why they are so fragile?

Do white people have poor pain tolerance? Is this why they are so fragile?

Attached: file.png (1024x512, 600.84K)

Kek niggers calling anyone fragile

False. Redheads have higher pain thresholds and metabolize anesthesia faster.

So how exactly him being a condescending cunt to a friendly white guy who keeps him employed is supposed to be a good look?

i should have put a trigger warning in the op for white people lmao, my baddddd

These comics are so fucking annoying because last I checked, whites created the hottest pepper on Earth just for shits and giggles.

Because Europeans used their temperate climate to preserve food

Once had to shrug off infected ingrown toenails (both big toes had waay to wide nails) without painkillers because ny previous doctor refused to refer me to a surgeon that could fix it

I eat spicy food all the time. Carolina reapers we’re created by white people. Entire nations were conquered for their spices.

Attached: 1594417522999.png (668x498, 286.56K)

YWNBAW you fat tranny. Kys after your ass is sore and filled with your dog's cum.

Attached: 3da.png (627x800, 333.83K)

Fuck niggers

Attached: 840D0A32-A779-4D62-BFCC-93677FBC289B.jpg (1024x512, 122.15K)

Some guy was addicted to nicotine but he round out he could conter it with spice so then he got addicted to spicy

nigger

Attached: 12A5E41B-A088-4AB8-959C-088A6071ECB7.jpg (850x890, 207.62K)

I have completely destroyed my taste buds with spice, now it doesn't even register, t. white

Attached: 1618330258767.jpg (408x632, 31.61K)

That shit hurts. Last time I had to remove my toe nail was after I damn near broke my toe. I drank some whiskey then pulled it out.

>some salty shitskin took the time to make that comic
they probably believe the whole "white people only eat mayonnaise" story, too

Actually quite the opposite, have you seen those fuckers that hang themselves from hooks and shit?

Some Blasian mutt most likely. Note the hair. Obviously some fantasy self insert.

Whites literally invented the hottest peppers in the world
Whites win the hot pepper eating contests
Whites faught wars to obtain spices
The idea that white people don't season their food comes from blacks relationships with whites
The only time blacks eat white people's food is in elementary school and prison
Both of which do not season the food
School, because children may have allergies due to vaccine induced weakness
And prison because prisoners don't get special treatment
If you wanna talk about racial fragility let's discuss the word nigger and how it affects you

>Do white people have poor pain tolerance?
this and that dumb comic only applies to americucks and their canadian faggot cousins, wich means it doesnt apply to white people at all but only to mutts

Attached: fatchick.jpg (1080x911, 130.5K)

Ingrown toenails suck, every so often I have to dig into the nail sides and remove a piece that that growing wild. Usually the nail clipper filer and tweezers will do but occasionally I have to soak and use a needle if it started infecting

y'all are retarded OP is not a negro he's a chink look at their flag

who the fuck makes this shit wtf

the only fragile races are those you can't criticize, but you already know that don't you rabbi?

Attached: 1644041241305.png (2550x3300, 2.22M)

Whites are so fragile that is why they conquered the earth and all the inferior races with ease. GTFO dumbass. Doesn't matter where we go... the jungles of Burma, the deserts of Africa, the frozen wastelands of Siberia... we are the most rugged motherfuckers on the planet. We went to the fucking moon lol... all other races need to STFU and sit back and watch whites conquer the galaxy.. you fuckin slanty kike nigger pajeets surely arnt going to. Just sit back as spectators while we drag humanity to the stars. Be lucky we even permit you to exist.

Well when you're so pathetic you have to have the entire world's support to survive, it's not surprising they'd believe that.

Is this a psy-op? I was just thinking about fixations on actions that cause pain but which the attempt to react only makes the pain worse.

I WAS kind of wondering if it was a stealth Jew question but I think it's more an anti-Black thing.

What's the dope, Bubba?