LITTLE KID FELL IN A WELL IN MOROCCO

A little kid fell 5 days ago in a well in Morocco, thing is the well is dug in a fragile ground, its basically still soil 30 meters deep, there is no rock, and the kid fell through a 40cm hole that is the well and is kept conscious by sending him food and water through down the tight well, and basically i don't know the fuck why it has became an almost worldwide topic, a shit ton of peoples through the internet are sending their prayers toward the kid named Rayan, i mean its cool but any idea why sometimes things like that just go through the news and sometimes it ends up being in top tweet in multiple countries whether they are arab countries or european countries ?

link to the livestream : youtube.com/watch?v=wzXUSg1czHU

Attached: ma-flag.jpg (3500x2333, 413.23K)

Also the team to avoid the well collapse on itself killing the kid started to dig perpendicular to the place where the kid is, so they can dig a final hole just next to the kid and save him

>why it has became an almost worldwide topic
has it? Never heard of Morcoco before

Bullshit, he's hiding in the barn

I myself don't know why it's a national topic to start with. Okay the kid fell and it's an unpleasant situation but why would I care?

Tucker Carlson covered it last night, did they get him out, sounded like they were close

Morocco?

first country to recognize your independence dumb fuck

let him in

12 Monkeys timeline confirmed

let him he is a dumb goyim knowing anything more than how to buy burgers is useless

Who fucking cares for a sandnigger here you maroccan parasite?

no one does, the question op asked is why it's all over the media, just like that mutt whore whose boyfriend was accused of killing her

well they are like 1 meter from him, but they say its the most dangerous part since any mistake could mean death of the kid

idk a lot of shits happen in Morocco but i think those kind of problems are rare + its a kid, a bit like the kids in south america or idk where that got stuck in a flooding cave and recieved worldwide help

may he get out alive hopefully tho

Lmao

Attached: 20220204_202300.jpg (720x720, 60.4K)

LmaoƗ2

Attached: 20220204_202252.jpg (680x680, 106.11K)

The media and their stupid bullshits, same happened here in Spain and it was a daily topic for a month

who asked you ? could you please go back making more panzani pasta and buitoni pizzas you dumb fuck

there has to be a pysop behind it or maybe I am just a schizo, anyways kid will never recover from the trauma of being stuck in a hole, that is if he makes it out alive

/thread

Attached: 1643657695125.png (600x548, 281.8K)

hide and don't reply to Chaoui nigger faggot, he is a Shia algerian nigger shitting every threads about Morocco

Baby Jessica. Anyway, can they put drugs in his food and water to dull the trauma?

I hope they can get him out safely.

I really don't now suddenly the whole world cares but it's good propaganda for us.
Know companys around the world offer there "help" to be the good guys.

Attached: 120996908_106414587904111_2731968613512650124_n.jpg (641x632, 31.5K)