ITS OVER

Now that Joe Rogan has been exposed for saying nigher 50 times nobody is going to want to be a guest on his show anymore. The best he will be able to get is Richard Spencer. It's over. He's finished.

Attached: joe-rogan~2.png (1600x1600, 2.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ScottieBeam/status/1489669608231604224
twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1487805512561266688
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigger

Seconding this, Nigger!

Double niggers

LOOK HE'S A NIGGER, HE'S A NIGGEEEEER

Attached: 02b.png (1272x1800, 418.87K)

Good. Then he can get back to Graham Hancock and MMA fighters. His platform has been a springboard for the right end of the kosher sandwich narrative for years now and one less popular outlet for Bret Weinstein and Bari Weiss is a win for us. I still know guys who listen to Shapiro because they think no one on JRE can be a shill.

I hope they cancel his white trash ass. I never understood the appeal of Rogan unless you drive a shitty F150 and listen to country music.

Joe "Hard R"-ogen

He should never have apologized to the leftist twitter mob. Go down swinging. Always. Spit in their eyes with your dying breath.

I hope Dave Chappelle says something bad about him, that would be a nice little Brutus moment.

What's wrong with F150s?

Especially as a financially independent multimillionaire with three different careers. If he cant stand up then he's just a pussy

where can I hear him say nigger

So he's a nigger who cares

He's /ourguy/ and will lead us to alt tech

you think that violence begins and ends at bank? they can kill him and his family if they wanted to.

twitter.com/ScottieBeam/status/1489669608231604224

I stopped listening to shapiro when he started shilling the vax so hard.

He has 24/7 security, he's friends with like 50 SF guys, he has guns, he trains MMA, and he's on steroids. When would it be enough?

I don't like pickup trucks.. I believe they are not good for the environment and too dangerous on the road if they hit another car

Bye Rogan

Attached: golem.jpg (400x400, 20.01K)

I never got it, why almost all celebrities bow to the twitter mob of a few hundred sad and clearly mentally ill people.
Either they really get their way and you live your life as a multimillionaire or they don't get their way and just target the next actor who said in an interview in 2001 that he hopes his son doesn't become a gay prostitute when he's older.

Nigger nigger nigger

Attached: 1644076748787.png (579x441, 200.57K)

its quite incredible how this stuff surfaces as soon as he goes after big pharma. its almost like theres something going on behind the scenes....

Holy shit thanks

nigger

Why didn't he just say that he's been livestreaming his dumb shittalking with friends for over a decade, so you're bound to see a few oopsies now and then?

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. In their heart of hearts: libs can't argue they've never blurted out a slur in anger, or a crude joke in the spur of the moment.

The Jews have ways to get leverage on you, look at Owen Benjamin for example, before he went completely schizo his main thing was denying the trans stuff. They got his manager and his agent to leave him and cancelled all his shows and shit. That left him with no choice but to pander to pol types on livestreams, which they then banned him from, and soon enough you not only arent allowed to participate in commerce, but youre far more extreme than you ever were before. Celebs are afraid of that

NNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: 1644078707745.png (668x354, 257.44K)

>ITS OVER
what's over, Justin Trudeau's hopes of ever being a man?

Attached: DecToJanJustin.jpg (1170x655, 406.25K)

Just heard the first part of his groveling and had to turn it off.

"[....] to most people, there is no context where a White person is allowed to say that word [NIGGER], nevermind publicly on a podcast, [b]and I agree with that now[b][....]

Fuck this guy. He's a cuck who's only successful because he married the daughter of one of the biggest jewish comedy club owners in America. He's spent his entire career sucking jews off and will continue to do so. Fuck him.

You linked the wrong source this twitter page is the original and funded by MeidasTouch which is ' the best pro-democracy political videos and content' twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1487805512561266688

AAAAAAHAHAHAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THE ABSOLUTE STATE

Attached: tenor (1).gif (90x90, 116.58K)

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

all deez niggas making me hangry

Attached: GeorgeMellonFloyd.webm (732x1010, 227.17K)

so does this mean lord of the rings is officially racist?

clearly the orcs and goblins were based off black people

Yes, that's what jews want White people to think is equal to them.

I'll go on his show.

The Six Million Groid

'I'm sorry. I'll try to do better'

He's over.

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

Attached: a3b4e01c2bc50796bc6b677c00768790.jpg (459x400, 29.58K)

whats funny is his best friend chappelle has also said nigger can someone go and find how many time chapelle said nigger? lets expose em boys.