If Any Forums hates Jews so much, why don't you support the Chinese?

If Any Forums hates Jews so much, why don't you support the Chinese?

Attached: comment_1644072220QtGCfPMlp7XYU1rPdaof1I.jpg (750x750, 253.94K)

... can someone else please answer this for him my brain is having a conniption

Everybody on Any Forums who isn't a bot or a paid shill is pro-China.

Seriously like, what the fuck is wrong with you racist? The Jews and the Chinese are the same bloodbending cult traitor-to-humanity borg loving technocrat shilling homosexualizing demon witches. The only difference is the coat of paint and the badly tuned throatbox. Besides that they are identical. In all ways.

you mean anti-china

Jews hate whites and want to exterminate us. Chinese are ambivalent about whites. Chinese hegemony is clearly the better alternative

the only internet a pollack gets he spends it on making china shill threads

what a waste

China and Israel are the same thing playing the same game.

>Chinese are ambivalent about whites
no.

Attached: riced1.jpg (1240x827, 203.2K)

Only cia agents, israelis and amerimutts who fell for the cia op hate chinks.
China is based because they make cia seethe.

Jews and Chinks are on the same side for now...An old alliance sorry to break it to OP

Why am I getting the feeling this thread is not going the way OP wants

go back ping pong

I don't support the Chinese since they do not support me. I am mostly ambivalent towards them, but wish them well in resisting zog.

You dont have to support the Chinese. The world is already in the bag for them, they won the 21st century. Mutts are just too retarded and too delusional to realize

Western bankers decided sometime ago, to go with the chinese model. Much more stable. That's why they've been selling and hollowing out america for 50 years to china, for fucks sake amazon is the retail arm of china... lol Dumbass bombers let all their factories and manufacturing capabilities be oursourced to CCP. dumb dumb dumb

why dont you support your own people instead ?

Chinks aren't trying to free us from the Jew, they are trying to replace the Jew with themselves.

Attached: 1611450078831.jpg (796x732, 271K)

We already support the chinese. Everything i have is made in china. You could say im somewhat of a china fan.

I was surprised even the smallest items are made in china. I now made it a sport to go chinatown and to also buy food products that are made there hahahahahha

Wow, thanks memeflag. You are my greatest ally.

Why are mixed race niggers born/raised in America always so butthurt at everything? Every time you see somebody complain about a race being oppressed it's a something-american faggot who usually knows nothing about the people they are trying to defend.

Why not both?

Attached: D3705DF6-AE00-4DC0-8E9F-EDD2BC186D47.png (592x592, 482.47K)

The kikes might be clever and crafty... but by undermining Europe and America... they are weakening their only hope of survival into the future. The Chink Borg will eradicate the jew if they ever become the sole hegemon of the planet. Whites are the only reason the jew exists.. if we didn't secure their homeland, arm them to the teeth and provide them with nukes and resources their Islamic neighbours would have exterminated them all by now. I wonder if the kike really understands how much of a dangerous game it is to meddle with such tectonic forces and facilitate the clash of civilizations. The consequences will likely be the doom of us all. Unless of course that is the plan and they already have their bunkers and robot servants ready to ride out the apocalypse.

>Chinese are ambivalent about whites

Attached: White_Population_Decline_Pew.jpg (1039x1650, 269.46K)

>this thread for a thousandth time
FUCK JEWS, wait for it, AND THE CHINKS