EVERYONE HAS AIDS, AIDS AIDS AIDS!

So you don't the Mrna Vax, how bout AIDS my negger?

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-112102_Chrome.jpg (1080x1160, 257K)

the ability for covid to mutate with other viruses and become sars-influenza-aids was known months ago by south african doctors who had first experienced it, since SA's population is 40% HIV+ (not a joke) they incubated it as the virus is able to gestate and mutate much longer inside their bodies

I made a post here about it using the BBC article and it got two replies

I was one of those replies. Good job

This is from the vaccine....Isn't it?

This might only be the beginning of what the virus factories known as 'the vaccinated' are capable of mutating.

yeah thanks it's very unfortunate knowing that society is about to be gripped by nigger superaids that will actually destroy our ability to have offspring independent of expensive immunosupport drugs

i can just throw money at the ends and live

nobody cares and nobody should care, take your virus fearmongering and fuck off fear merchant

Sliding on pol has been terrible recently too. Already on page 7

Oh shitttt out of absolute fuckin nowhere a new aids variant ohhh wowwww talk about a curve ball wowwwwww

So “Team America” was predictive programming?

Do you not remember the indian scientists who isolated several sequences of AIDS in China flu early in 2020?
IIRC it was immediately memory holed and deleted from the internet and I think one of the scientists died under suspicious circumstances too.

Didn't Moderna just start an mRNA HIV vaccine trial? I'm never having sex again, this is ridiculous

>more transmissable
so does this mean i can get aids from touching something at the store a faggot touched?

I'll just stay away from 3DPD until all the vaxxies keel over, no problem here.

>Independent experts have said the finding is nothing to panic about. The analysis found VB arose in the 1980s and has been declining since 2010.
so its a literal nothingburger then?

It's actually the corona, Luc Montagner the guy who discovered HIV said that covid had many similarities with HIV. Now add that to the fact that theres an high probability that it was made in lab and it was "leaked".

Attached: b6c.png (500x500, 104.69K)

>society is about to be gripped by nigger superaids
We just talking about the jabbed part of society or does this include purebloods that have contracted covid?

see , we are all fucked but unvaxxed may be less targeted since all the vaxxies are getting infected with covid, but you can still catch it as an unvaxxed

Wasn't that created in a lab in Africa and given to a monkey or something?

Remember user's
moderna has an mRNA for this

Attached: Viruses Never Isolated.jpg (1342x744, 241.69K)

aids is for degenerates, there is already a perfect vaccine against it

don't be a faggot/degen

>MUH SUPER AIDS
not my problem

Correct

I quit coming to Any Forums after I realized 90% of the threads are blatant shilling of unvaxx narratives to no end.
I was here a lot in the summer and the unvaxxed community was a major factor in my decision to not come here anymore. Vaxxtards did to an extent as well but UNVAXXEDtards are worse.
Someone could give a long drawn out and factually accurate explanation of what would have to happen for the Vaccine to even kill a hundred thousand and why it was fraudulent. The post would get a dozen responses of
>stay vaxxed
>when you know you know
>he doesn’t know
>keep coping faggot
>you'll drop dead by next month
>100% eoy everybody dies
Or some equally long schizo post explaining numerology, using bible scripture and random posts here explaining how by the end of year deaths we'll be in the billions.
Here we are.
After seeing the dump in cases today I came here just to watch the seething and suicide letters. It’s beyond EOY, the vaxxed didn’t die (fortunately), no more use cases and all the dirty laundry is out in the air now.
It’s not the AIDS apocalypse, it will not be the End Times Zombie apocalypse. The world will not be dropping dead (as was obsessed over for months/years) it will be going on as usual with no major happenings or events.
I will enjoy watching unvaxxtards burn every step along the way.
Why?
Because you fucking idiots deserve it all.

Attached: 1643892075865.png (747x1446, 542.48K)