Anyone else scared of WW3 occuring?

Leadership around the world is shit, every country has major issues everywhere, inflation in the US is up to record highs, Covid bullshit and excuses, etc. ...now Biden is sticking his nose into Russia VS Ukraine and I don't have confidence that we would win against China and them especially when they have nukes and ICBM's. It makes perfect sense that WW3 is on the verge, because wars boost up the economy (WW2 as an example) and the dead Americans will reduce overpopulation allowing refugees from war affected areas to migrate.

Is anyone else terrified of having to go to world war? To leave the life of comfort and/or be drafted to fight for a horrible regime? Civil wars will burst out in the homeland and total anarchy will occur because we will no longer have a food supply. Are we hopelessly fucked here? Are Americans just too sheltered? Why can't we just find a middle ground and live in peace?

Attached: 1 wEZAGcvfJiU5zkM_g7yvBQ.jpg (1024x768, 198.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FgJ90_-BfIU
youtu.be/5Srqyd8B9gE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only thing I am afraid of is that it wont happen

Third Temple has to be built somehow. Stop complaining.

Attached: pompeo.jpg (898x628, 146.4K)

nope.

i'm only afraid that globohomo will endure.

>Is anyone else terrified of having to go to world war?
fucking newfags have no clue where they are.

Attached: gangrene.jpg (300x300, 18.79K)

I'm not motivated to fight in it, so I'd prefer not seeing it occur. I'm not defending a nation that hates white people and wants to turn kids transgender, being subversive has paid a hefty toll.

Yes. It’s gotten to that point like it was in 1914, where the younger generation forgot how hard the 1880s Boomers had worked to ensure peace in Europe. The 1914 zoomer diplomats just assumed that a big war could never break out in Europe.

Attached: 1C91CCD1-5928-4082-A9DA-169AC6ADBFED.jpg (1250x2062, 269.84K)

wwlll digits

Attached: buffalobills.jpg (412x226, 10.04K)

No. I adapt, I vibe, I win. Zero exceptions.

Because the well-fed will always lose in the competition to the hungry sooner or later, because the hungry have nothing to lose. Once you let go of control, you are no longer No. 1 and your Jewish elites do not want to tolerate their equals. It has been one of the pillars of Anglo-Saxon politics for hundreds of years.
And you will lose, because this strategy of control is already outdated, the future belongs to a multipolar world.
youtu.be/FgJ90_-BfIU

More afraid of this shitty world continuing, which is truly the one with zero opportunity.

never gonna happen faggot

Attached: donald-duck-sleepy.gif (498x372, 1.35M)

Why not? It makes economic sense and if Russia keeps threatening to trespass on sovereign Ukrainian land then the US will have no choice but to retaliate. China will side with Russia and then we are FUCKED

The world was always multipolar, globohomo charges landlords to live in their heads rent free.

>scared of WW3...
go back to plebbit

>thinks WW3 didn’t begin in 2016

Sage

Hey. Watch this.
youtu.be/5Srqyd8B9gE

If it happens I'll be happy to serve my nation.

No. I cannot wait to serve globohomo and die in an airstrike.

This video is not available.