Two years ago he said this

Two years ago he said this

Attached: RDT_20220205_0817356777131553813404270.png (1080x911, 421.93K)

Seeing what we see now with the HEART ATTACK JAB coverup, would Any Forums give the other vaccines to their kids? Like MMR and the other fuckin 30 of these things we shoot kids up with

Before the lockdowns, before the vaccine. Then he mysteriously died.

nope.
Not a single one of them.

I might have before, but not anymore.
I don't think it's a coincidence that all the newspapers who ever cover the declining sperm production and decline of testosterone in men always start their clocks from 1973. That's the year the MMR was introduced. One side effect of Mumps in people past puberty is that their testicles are affected. They stop producing any sperm for about a year and then when they recover, they only recover to about 50% of what their production was.

A little girl died because of the jab last year, not a single support from news medias. meanwhile everyday we have "x antivax sorry for not taking the vax"

Who?

I remember my first suspicion was years ago when I found out they give newborns a hepatitis shot. Like you just enter the world and one of the first things they do is shoot hepatitis into your bloodstream. Wtf. How is an infant gonna be getting some IV drug user disease? There's no reason for it

He was a good glowie..and they do exist.

January 25, 2020

Attached: EVQbYnEUMAAo_qf.jpg (750x1334, 169.71K)

I'm one of the few that really haven't take the vaccine, my mere existence makes -bergs seethe

I'm actually completely against the concept of vaccines at this point, except maybe the rabbies vaccines.

>I'm actually completely against the concept of vaccines at this point
This.

John McAfee would have been the best sponsor for unvaxxed sperm. It's sad that he "died in mysterious circumstances".

Attached: Spermarinos.jpg (992x527, 115.57K)

Probably nothing at this point. When I worked on demolition of a building a few years back I stepped on a rusty nail that almost went through my entire foot. Called my doctor who said tetanus shots don’t even matter really, just make sure you wash it out and wrap the wound

They opened more eyes with this stunt and the flipflop in March than ever before

Vaccine - You will all be dead within months
Booster - You will all be dead within months
Another - You will all be dead within months
Now - You will all be dead soon

So will you all be going on about it still in 5 years or will you be back to 5G and Flat Earth

I listened.

I believe some of the pre-1990’s vaccines are safe. They rely on old-school techniques (bake the virus to deactivate it then inject the ACTUAL pathogen so the immune system can learn to fight it), they targeted diseases with low mutation rates (smallpox has been the same for roughly 5000 years), vaccine manufacturers had liability back when they were developed, and we’ve had 50 years to improve them

I don’t trust:
>flu vaccines (high mutation rate)
>mRNA vaccines (not even “untested” technology - tested extensively and NEVER found safe)
>rushed vaccines
>vaccines for which the manufacturer isn’t liable
>leaky vaccines

Vaccines I’m willing to give my child:
>Hep B
>Polio
>Smallpox
>Measles
That’s about it

kys

Rabies and smallpox. The only vaccines with empirical data supporting that they actually work.

>he fell for a pump and dump scam
bro you're supposed to sell when it megapumps
I made $17k from $300 in two weeks from Any Forums shitcoins

>I believe some of the pre-1990’s vaccines are safe
Nope.
>diabetes
>psoriasis
>hiv
Those vaccines caused autoimmune diseases since they became mandatory for public school.

I’m still torn on DTP. Why have they, from the VERY BEGINNING, insisted on delivering these three as a “combined vaccine”? For 80 years no one has ever administered an independent vaccines for diphtheria. Why is that?

It was DTP that lead to mercury poisoning from vaccines years ago. They used mercury to prevent contamination as they injected tetanus into the diphtheria concoction. Why not just give 3 shots? It’s really fucking weird…

I haven’t researched mumps or rubella vaccines. Are they safe, or leaky?