Mutts

The absolute state of white/mutt males. Jesus christ.

reddit.com/r/iamatotalpieceofshit/comments/skuma8/uber_driver_is_viciously_bitten_and_almost_choked/

Attached: Screenshot_20220205_170212.jpg (1080x1074, 243.37K)

Mutts are 100% negrified.

Every aspect of the mutt has nigger shit smeared over it. Muttmerica is Neo Mogadishu -- the "Wakanda" that its numbskull niggers chatter about. This mutt failed state is held hostage by mobs of savage, guerilla niggers who crave mutt blood. From its womb, mutt whores are trained as bestial cum dumpsters, to be in service of AIDS niggers. Autistic mutt kids mimic the niggers' simian antics. Every piece of entertainment, news report, advert, and event is replete with vomitous, platitudinous nigger-pandering. Mutts' "food" is nigger gumbo: slops of insalubrious gorilla gruel -- inedible to any organism but niggers and mutts. Niggers dictate all mutt politics -- resulting in the death spiral of its mortifying failed state. Niggers that would be diagnosed barely functional / retarded elsewhere in the world, mutts will lavish with riches, and for nothing more than the spastic flailing of their orangutan appendages. Primitive nigger "rap", revolving around drugs abuse, raping mutt whores, and using Israeli-made Uzis to murder fat cops, is the Muttmerican anthem. The innate anti-social and anti-civil "gansta" culture of its niggers has become the embodiment of the mutt constitution. The cuckold mutt drivels "built for BBC" with every, waking, halitosis polluted breath: For be it a male or female, the bestial mutt yearns only for its every orifice to be plugged by kike carved nigger shit-logs. Through systematic, multi-generational demoralisation of the dumbed-down mutt, the wretch has been left utterly incapable of all but govelling at the paw-feet of its niggers overlords. The mere flash of the niggers' bloodshot, yellow sclera, cowers the mutt like the timid rodent it is. Mutts raise the nigger litter above their founding fathers, and above their beloved, Babylonian demon-god. Not a moment passes in the piteous mutt's existence, without it funnel-feeding itself nigger shit.

For the mutt Sun rises and sets with its niggers.

Attached: american-culture3.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

I never understood this. How retarded is this guy to believe that when some psychotic bitch in your taxi begins choking and biting you, that you put your hands up like a passive faggot and wait for other people to save you. He deserves to perish for such weakness.

He probably deserved it.

he was probably mansplaining and manspreading so good for him, hope he learn a lesson

What not having a father does to a motherfucker

I have read this pasta over 200 Times and I still read it and laugh

Attached: images(1).jpg (269x187, 9.4K)

What the fuck is story, you expect us to go to reddit!?

Pretty sure he has a fetish

Attached: GIWTWM.jpg (125x125, 1.64K)

GIWTWM

this nigger in the webm makes me feel sick

The driver was turned on by the physical contact with a femoid. He was basically flirting with her until she bit a bit too hard.

>He'd fuck a zombie

Is the simulation lagging or what? Why does everyone in this video look like a slow malfunctioning retarded NPC?

That means the vaccine is working.

Kek
>see a guy being killed by some crazy woman
>get her off him
>notice a weird stain on his pants
>he was getting off to the situation

based

Drugs or woman moment?

this. just snap the bitches arm like a twig, it's not like women are even remotely comparable to men when it comes to physical strength.

Just start jacking off what the fuck is she gonna do? If you have a big aesthetic dick you might get laid too fuck it

If you want to recapture your old colony it's gonna be a walk in the park. Now is the time. Give it a thought

What can I say?

two drug addicts high bathsalts acting like tards, this is peak florida behavior

>all the comments are hoping she got fired
Literally what the fuck