Certain dog breeds always act a certain way, it's their genetics

>certain dog breeds always act a certain way, it's their genetics
>genetics don't influence IQ

Why do people believe both these things at the same time?

Attached: futurelawyer.jpg (631x586, 77.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=arCOVKxGy9E
abc.net.au/news/2019-07-12/staffordshire-terriers-behind-four-fatal-dog-attacks-this-year/11303592
youtube.com/watch?v=nEf2ML7wkBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they are too stupid to really "believe" anything. They have no real beliefs based on logical choices. They just pick the thing that most people agree with and act as if that is true.

Attached: Greta Thunberg 8.jpg (748x748, 116.83K)

who knows OP, a this point i dont know what is inside npc mind

Attached: 1642562100572.png (666x796, 508.03K)

Vicious dogs should not be in the hands of civilians in places where they can hurt innocent people, if a big crazy dog like that started barking at me I would have a gun or knife out and ready to use

>does he look like he's 30?
Yes.

IQ is literally pseudoscience. There's no way to prove the tests actually measure intelligence

Pitbulls should be killed on sight. They are demonic and the niggers of the dog world.

tfw you score double digits

Attached: artworks-SYCgYmFAvcfzBWMV-WKFySQ-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 42.6K)

Pitbulls are warrior dogs. They were bred for fighting and not to be your cute cuddle buddy. Just like spanish fighting bulls.
youtube.com/watch?v=arCOVKxGy9E

>Why do people believe both these things at the same time?
Nigger lovers and actual niggers coping with the fact that niggers are a lesser race by creating an environmental narrative.

Prime example:

there's always one of these retards in every IQ thread

Attached: FUCKYOU.webm (1280x720, 466.85K)

canine brain =/= human brain.

What's pol's take on the Staffordshire Bull Terrier?
I know theyre similar to Shitbulls but they've aways been cool in my experience

Attached: Lovely-Lenny-is-still-lively-at-10.jpg (1620x1080, 328.69K)

Chav dog but they're pretty nice, still a nigger breed tho you can't quite trust them

nobody says that.
nigger lovers, they are pit bull lovers

cope

Modern humans in "developed" countries are engineered to lack critical thinking

Less bullets to take these down

there are exceptions to certain dog breeds, the friendliest pair of dogs I know were rottweiller-pitbull mixes, but they were raised by a hard-working drywaller and her geriatric mother, and they were trained very well.

But most attack dog mixes are not like this.

They are responsible for the most amount of dog attacks in Australia by a significant margin. That being said they are a popular breed here. Not as deadly as a Pitbull but they still do kill people regularly. If they were as popular in the U.S. as Pitbulls are you would expect to see fairly high numbers of maulings / fatalities. If raised well they can be quite good animals but still have that latent potential to kill your child or elderly family member.

abc.net.au/news/2019-07-12/staffordshire-terriers-behind-four-fatal-dog-attacks-this-year/11303592

I dont complain about the dogs anymore . I walk a lot and used to jog and bicycle and i just point blank hate fucking dogs lol . I find the owners after the incidents and either stomp them out or make them very uncomfortable . You see the people that own these dogs they enjoy them harassing other people . My solution has worked pretty gud so far havent been shot and nobody has put me in place lol .

youtube.com/watch?v=nEf2ML7wkBE

IQ tests are so fake, ppl just remember the answers after they failed so they're just smart enough to remember the answers, so they retake the test until they get most of them right and then that's their "official" IQ score they tell everyone

Attached: 1612976902242.png (1468x1586, 2.75M)

Pitbulls are trash dogs. They are like a Pac Man with legs. Just a big ass head.