Will America Win A War Against Russia

Attached: FK2CUi8UUActLk9.jpg (946x2048, 194.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9LkHE6qDzHc
westernjournal.com/taliban-issues-humiliating-demand-biden-sets-deadline-sept-11/
reuters.com/business/aerospace-defense/planes-guns-night-vision-goggles-talibans-new-us-made-war-chest-2021-08-19/
businessinsider.com/f-35-crashes-in-south-carolina-2018-9
washingtonpost.com/health/2021/10/19/levine-transgender-four-star-admiral-public-health-service/
reuters.com/business/aerospace-defense/rocket-failure-delays-us-hypersonic-weapon-test-sources-2021-10-21/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes but many, many loses.

yes

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 220.59K)

Yes

Attached: 001_5th_Gen_Airpower0.jpg (621x416, 217.77K)

But risk of nuclear escalation so proxy wars and covert aid to Ukraine only. Let Russia bleed for a couple years on their western border.

lot of good those will do on the bottom of the south china sea
youtube.com/watch?v=9LkHE6qDzHc

No. America being gay is one of the main reason india and many other non- Globohomo nations don't want to align with it, just let the fdi comming in mutts.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-01-19-20-25-33-27_b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87.jpg (1080x1748, 1.1M)

after loading two bombs its pizza time and rest.

Attached: Fat-Army.jpg (902x703, 117.36K)

No Winners....america is not able to win in a conv war against japanese, north koreans, vietnamese rice farmers or afghan sheperd tribes....imagine against russians, lol lmao.

Regulation would tell me this is a woman because the hair is too long. Recent changes would tell me orderliness in the military isn't of any importance anymore and it could go either way.

Can we just let the British fight their own Global hegemony British imperial wars this time?

>against japanese
what cope is this now?

Good luck with fighting in siberia against well trained soldiers equipped with top weapons and air-artillery support.
When muricans were not able to beat muhammad the goat sheperds dressed with flick-flock and with a 1952 ak.

No more white on white wars. You people cheering this on are Jews.

>fighting brown people
That’s just a hobby for artillery practice

I said in a conventional war, there is no way the muricans could've won against japs without the nukes

Yeah, sure ........

Cope

>Will America Win A War Against Russia.

Only if it is an eating contest

Attached: maxresdefaultttt.jpg (1280x720, 36.76K)

Jesus Christ, look at them. These are our leaders and fighters. Haha haha, nuke us please.

No

Attached: I BEG YOUR PARDON.jpg (640x793, 251.29K)

nuclear?
why nuclear, we have plenty of standoff weapons, hell even a ninja bomb can take out a few generals.

The absolute unit.

Attached: 1603488225540.jpg (581x657, 92.88K)

Ps war with russia means probably a war with china, and the ex soviet republics

>i played Ace Combat so you could say i know a thing or two about landing on a moving aircraft carrier

sounds good, as long as they use good water for the dough.

The debate about whether Vladimir Putin was implicated in the January 6 attacks misses the point. Who cares if Putin was involved in this particular barbarity? He has been involved in so many barbarities over the years that he has already earned himself a death sentence a thousand times over. But it is not just a matter of justice to depose Putin. It is a matter of self defense: He is in possession of weapons of mass destruction that he or his confederates will unleash against America and our allies if given the chance.

Once Ukraine has been dealt with, America should turn its attention to Russia. It will probably not be possible to remove Putin quickly without a U.S. invasion and occupation--though it will hardly require half a million men, since Putin's army is much diminished since the Cold War, and we will probably have plenty of help from the Russian people, once they trust that we intend to finish the job this time.

Once we have deposed Putin, we can impose an American-led, international regency in Moscow, to go along with the one in Kiev. With American seriousness and credibility thus restored, we will enjoy fruitful cooperation from the region's many opportunists, who will show a newfound eagerness to be helpful in our larger task of rolling up the international terror network that threatens us.

Is this an ambitious agenda? Without a doubt. Does America have the resources to carry it out? Also without a doubt. Does America have the will? That is an open question. But who, on December 6, 1941, would have expected that in four years' time America would not only roll back German and Japanese aggression, but also occupy Tokyo and Berlin and impose liberal democracy where dictators had long held sway? And less damage was done to our democracy on December 7, 1941, than on January 6, 2021.

Attached: Boot.jpg (915x606, 145.43K)

shill

Got 700 billion military budget but got humiliated by rice farmers and sheep herders so much that left behind weapons and infrastructure worth billions

westernjournal.com/taliban-issues-humiliating-demand-biden-sets-deadline-sept-11/

reuters.com/business/aerospace-defense/planes-guns-night-vision-goggles-talibans-new-us-made-war-chest-2021-08-19/

Letting their biggest enemy have their hands on their best weapons due to inexperienced amerimutt half nigger soldiers.

businessinsider.com/f-35-crashes-in-south-carolina-2018-9

Their military general is trannie.

washingtonpost.com/health/2021/10/19/levine-transgender-four-star-admiral-public-health-service/

Even after spending billions of dollar and having best minds in world and biggest economy failed to develop hypersonic missile and is way behind countries like China and Russia.

reuters.com/business/aerospace-defense/rocket-failure-delays-us-hypersonic-weapon-test-sources-2021-10-21/

These are weak gaymericans for you. And i am pretty sure some mutt will call me "street shiter pajeet" to let out his frustration for his slowly failing country ran by Jews and overwhelmed by nieggers and trannies. Well being street shitter is better than being a cuck who can save his country from foreign powers

Attached: 1643045862202.png (300x250, 49.54K)

Wtf even happened on January 6, 2021? New photos of Hunter leaked?