America and the UK terrify me

Its like entire regions of their country are literally 3rd world tier filled wkth child rape and murder and they just pretend they don't exist

Attached: 1524049039050.png (579x441, 200.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=3 teens beat homeless man to death&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS808US808&hl=en-US&prmd=nvix&sxsrf=APq-WBvoIclGeXhrxiZPZ6VcgqxQXZAeXw:1644077004890&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj8_e-O-Oj1AhXbmnIEHQKsBdoQ_AUoA3oECAIQAw&biw=414&bih=720&dpr=2#imgrc=3EnwgOHP_RwxGM
duckduckgo.com/?q=african gangs in melbourne&ia=news
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cities are no go areas because of niggers. You probably avoid Melbourne like the plague but for different reasons.

a bi-product of multi-culturalism is low social trust and hesitancy for crime because of lack of empathy for non-tribe members

Is that nogs face shooped?

You've never been to timber creek and seen a pack of niggers rape a little blonde girl.

after seeing enough faces of the "humans" living there, i wouldnt go there if they paid me

how in the fuck do a lot of these creatures happen ? even if you look at the poorest siberian shitholes, genetic disasters like US mutts just dont happen anywhere else

Attached: images.jpg (184x274, 6.81K)

Every country is terrifying but this is unbelievable

What an ugly fucking nigger (as if there are any other kind.)

Mother of god it’s real.
google.com/search?q=3 teens beat homeless man to death&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS808US808&hl=en-US&prmd=nvix&sxsrf=APq-WBvoIclGeXhrxiZPZ6VcgqxQXZAeXw:1644077004890&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj8_e-O-Oj1AhXbmnIEHQKsBdoQ_AUoA3oECAIQAw&biw=414&bih=720&dpr=2#imgrc=3EnwgOHP_RwxGM

He got dumbos ears, looks like he could fly with those..

>bUt FoR DiFFeReNT ReAsoNs

duckduckgo.com/?q=african gangs in melbourne&ia=news

jesus christ

explain?

>It starts with

One sneed

To seed and feed It doesn't even matter how hard you seethe Keep that in mind, I designed this shitpost to make trannies cry

>Watch them cope

Sneed is a powerful thing

Watch it get posted as the trannies all swing From the ceiling, a hilarious thing Trannies, jannies and niggers are all the same thing

Blown the fuck out below

Glowniggers go right out the window Try to act smug but they didn't even know Working for Jews just to TRY TO COOOPE

And even though they tried One hundred gifs inside

Their chud folder

What I meant to sneed will eventually feed a memory of a time when

I SEETHED SO HARD

AND GOT SO FAR BUT IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

I TRIED TO COPE

BUT HAD TO ROPE IN THE END, I'M A 41 PERSNEDER

Attached: 2643188925214.jpg (706x415, 61.53K)

>Teens
I'm sure these young rapscallions will be in big trouble when their dads get home from work.

Attached: teen 5.jpg (1024x636, 124.76K)

DIOS MIO

Attached: file.png (337x334, 128.5K)

America is a terrible place. Niggers and beaners everywhere, and 78% obesity rate amongst the whites.

>pic related, she is an 8/10 in America.

Attached: FA761C61-8243-4477-9A9B-E56B796B5169.jpg (1185x1071, 611.14K)

The northern territory is full of terrible horrors and I am crying into my beer fuck you. Long story short my family abducted her after seeing that happen and we smuggled her into a different state. She got a new name, a new mum and dad, we gave her a family.

fuck :(

i hate niggers so much bro...

hope shes alright

hahhahaa lmao what the fuck that's a monkey

Holy fuck he is real.

Attached: BatChildFoundInCavehi.jpg (824x958, 278.05K)

what the FUCK is THAT?

It IS shooped, it's just very subtle.

It's like the three in between stages of monkey evolving in to man.