Why are latinas more (often than not) fat and stocky than their male counterparts who are frail and scawny in...

Why are latinas more (often than not) fat and stocky than their male counterparts who are frail and scawny in comparison?

Attached: Average latinxs.jpg (868x1299, 607.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZCudIr6oTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thats equal itty
nothing personel, jabba the mutt

amerimutt phenotype

ndjehehenekskssnsjsnesndndnejejwndnxn

>Why are latinas more (often than not) fat
big beef burritos

Attached: big_beef_baby.jpg (990x725, 90.12K)

its not a gender thing its a phenotype thing, olmeci people bodies can only correctly digest and utilize a very small set of native foods

globohomo grain slop turns them into water balloons

return to grug
youtube.com/watch?v=KZCudIr6oTk

Attached: 1613131363489.png (592x385, 148.94K)

female latinas very very rarely have any sort of job that requires physical movement in any big fashion. They work restaurants and babysit, daycares, that sort of thing.

Men still do the physical labor stuff like construction and ag work.

Absolute unit

Attached: tenor.gif (220x128, 348.08K)

uncontrollable sugar tooth. They are addicted to all things sugary. I've seen it happen with my exgf who was columbian. She was smoking hot at 17 but she balloned up so bad that at 24 she looked like those old goblina comics that were posted on here. You couldnt tell me they where the same person even facially.

Dios mio, la goblina

>infinity tattoo
>infinitely gaining mass
you cant make this shit up

this and they have that poor people mentality that being fat is healthy

>their male counterparts who are frail and scawny in comparison?

Attached: fluffy-one-show-fits-all.jpg (646x431, 73.54K)

After 25, and three kids they turn from smoking hot to spongebob.

Same reason why you whites go bald and we don't. Genetics.

too much corn

Depends on the region they’re from. People from Mexico and those areas are Mayan looking peoples built like fire hydrants.

My question is why do they always have totally flat feet? No arch whatsoever. Live in Texas, see all those nasty feet in the summer. No arch, flat as a pancake.

Exactly this. They drink tons of sugared soda and eat a lot of sweets. Every meal is loaded with rice.

Its the future of the American woman and its beautiful.

Depends on the region and country. Most you see in the USA come from Mexico and central America, the SE excluded. Mayan genetics, basically.

Is this build better for an offensive or defensive line?

Is it just me or has the deletion box moved since yesterday?

Attached: 1638289670069.jpg (600x900, 89.92K)

Even then they can look good, but that requires a strict control of their diets and exercise. Central and much of South American food is calorically dense - makes sense given the historical focus on agricultural labor. Combine that with high poverty rates and well...

I was in Puerto Rico recently. All the dudes are skinny and the women are fat. The more Chad like dudes that were a little built had the fattest girlfriends. Bizarre.

Women naturally are fatter.
t. has met women IRL