Choose wisely, Any Forums

2 OPTIONS. You choose who gets to be born. The other gets aborted.

A. The White Saviour. He'll unite the white race. North America and Europe becomes whites-only land. Cleanse the world of niggers, kikes, degeneracy and communism. No wars but no significant scientific advancements for hundreds of years either.

B. A Supergenius Black guy. He'll solve the energy problem. Cures cancer with nanobots and shieeet. Discoveries in human longevity and immunity to diseases. Quantum computing, space travel and space colonization. AND MORE. All in his lifetime. The greatest mind to have ever lived. Monuments will be built in his honor.

Attached: 16666666666666.jpg (960x960, 93.23K)

jdbdnsnndndndndnssndndndkxnnddnnd

>either whites or Science(tm)

Attached: 1636401887611.jpg (700x678, 182.88K)

>A. The White Saviour. He'll unite the white race. North America and Europe becomes whites-only land. Cleanse the world of niggers, kikes, degeneracy and communism. No wars but no significant scientific advancements for hundreds of years either.
>
>B. A Supergenius Black guy. He'll solve the energy problem. Cures cancer with nanobots and shieeet. Discoveries in human longevity and immunity to diseases. Quantum computing, space travel and space colonization. AND MORE. All in his lifetime. The greatest mind to have ever lived. Monuments will be built in his honor.
Have them breed together and create an Übermensch

What a stupid tattoo. I mean all tattoos are stupid but this one is top shelf. One day she will be 70 and her hair will thin and she will regret this decision.

Imagine actually believing B is a possibility.

>Cleanse the world of niggers, kikes, degeneracy and communism.
and gypsies

Attached: 1643852583384.jpg (775x581, 55.48K)

Option A solves problems that have plagued us for centuries. No significant scientific advancements for hundreds of years - given our homelands free of cancer? Sounds perfect. We can wait a few more centuries in a utopian society and then continue scientific progress. Seems like a no-brainer to me.

Attached: View-dome-St-Peters-Basilica-Vatican-City.jpg (1600x1266, 409.03K)

how do i get gf like this

She's a women, she will never face the consequences of her actions

>A. Cut out the root of the problem
>B. Prune the limbs of the problem
HMMM OP I DONT KNOW

I bet she has zero children for now.

one can only wish..

Attached: 1638204045890.jpg (400x400, 17.33K)

A leads to scientific advancement regardless because it ensures the best and brightest get in positions instead of diversity hires

Option A isnt a possibility either. It's hypothetical.

B-b-but we get the cure for cancer.

white people have actually united before to live in their own ethnostate and it works well.

the idea of a "supergenius" "black" guy is race baiting rhetoric suitable only for identity-less mixed mutts and "refugees".

So op, what "war torn" country did you enter the czech repub from? or is it just a vpn?

Attached: cwrgp7rrg7j61.png (586x630, 289.44K)

Imagine believing A is a possibility hahahahahahaha

A by a longshot. How is this even a question? A few centuries of scientific stagnation is nothing in the grand scheme of things. B would just lead to an even bigger problem of furthering the unsustainability of the nonwhite problem. B might be the end of the human race. A is the only hope for the human race.

be white

Where's the pic from?

A is only impossible because there would be scientific advances.

if degeneracy continues to include drugs then I have to pick B sorry

I chose to be an average nigger in US so i can become their president and nuke Weimerica

Kek of course Romania bro was the one to mention gypsies. Are they really that much of a problem?

Option 1 consequently takes the greatest scientific advance because it is proven that, since Europeans prioritized science, the world has improved.

now option 2 is a joke.

>He'll solve the energy problem. Cures cancer with nanobots and shieeet. Discoveries in human longevity and immunity to diseases. Quantum computing, space travel and space colonization. AND MORE.
And we'll still have to dump billions into welfare for niggers and spics while our cities become unliveable police states to manage them and while whites suffer.
I'll take white savior. Space can wait a few hundred years. That's a blink of an eye in the grand scheme of things. Unless magic negro could somehow advance his own race to not be retarded savages this is pointless. It'll just be some neo-feudal shithole.

Option A will eventually lead to better results.

There aren't enough smart niggers to make option B real. White genetics make option A impossible. Science is White. Basedence is kike, of which your post reeks. Kys

>One day she will be 70
Highly doubtful.

>cancer
already solved
>energy problems
also solved
>space colonisation
solved again
Get new rhetoric.

A

We will reach B at some point but if kikes aren't removed completely the "B world" would end up destroyed anyway. Also, I would rather live in a pure world where we don't advance further ever than a highly advanced nightmare world.

Attached: 1643485850038.jpg (806x770, 665.43K)

Kek

>Cures cancer with nanobots and shieeet.
So the nigger works for Pfizer and Moderna, both of which are testing nanobot mRNA injections to fight cancer (and give you HIV in the process, for which they are testing a nanobot mRNA injection too). Stupid abominations like you are the reason why there will be a worldwide slaughter soon. Kys

Neither is possible. The questing is about our beliefs and principles now about what is realistic.

>No wars but no significant scientific advancements for hundreds of years either.
Stunting human progress at a time where it is currently on an environmental death spiral sounds like a surefire way to make things worse. You can't have any significant scientific advancements. That means nothing toward producing less waste or creating waste reduction solutions. Shit's fucked. Also,
>White race banner
>Continues to abolish certain race, certain religion, certain behavioral umbrella, and a certain ideology
A bit inconsistent there.