HAPPENING: OTTAWA POLICE WILL INVESTIGATE ALL TRUCK CONVOY DONORS AND SUPPORTERS WORLDWIDE

Enhanced intelligence operations and investigations: National, provincial and local intelligence agencies have increased efforts to identify and target protestors who are funding/supporting/enabling unlawful and harmful activity by protestors.

Investigative evidence-gathering teams are collecting financial, digital, vehicle registration, driver identification, insurance status, and other related evidence that will be used in criminal prosecutions.

Every unlawful act, including traffic violations, will be fully pursued regardless of origin.

twitter.com/OttawaPolice/status/1489602103110770694?s=20&t=ssTmFAfTfnlAPxZU0yx8UQ

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 10.49.20 AM.png (1172x970, 198.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Khadr
canada.ca/content/dam/pch/documents/services/download-order-charter-bill/canadian-charter-rights-freedoms-eng.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Prosections for what? Peacefully demonstrating?
I guess they need to burn down some stores and rob everything for it to be a (((legal))) demonstration.

If they're going to get in trouble for something they're doing anyway...

heard some retard yesterday on a livestream saying the police are going to go after their bank accounts.

>WUT kek

Attached: shabbat-shalom-shalom.gif (498x280, 2.57M)

go ahead

Attached: 1642898516198.jpg (320x249, 40.38K)

Back the blue! lol

Where can i donate? i want to be on another list

This also fuck kikes and niggers

Attached: 4F253926-40DF-4E69-B124-D71B595ED942.jpg (3000x1981, 1.72M)

The honking will continue

Attached: 1638541994436.jpg (986x553, 109.7K)

CHAÀRGE
BAACCK

>people are mad at the government for being inept, i know how to fix this situation, let's arrest everyone voicing their discontent
oh god here we fucking go

Attached: Husky_1643904945809_7XSS96K759.jpg (1800x1200, 1.1M)

Are they going to move donations to bitcoin? THis could be crypto's big moment!

Hahaha yes give these people huge fines and push them the last inch over the edge to simply demolishing that SJW globohomo shit hole.

Yes DO IT! Please, do it now, don't wait till the convoy is over, make haste!

What brilliant fucking strategy to say this before hand. Now every protester has every reason to double down. hahaha god government is so inefficient and stoopid, its getting kind of funny.

Om all for protrst but the excessive honking is considered battery.

I mean I googled freedom convoy arrests and they've done like 2 and one's a misdemeanor. Literally no teeth.

what a fucking power projection
Ottawa police can't even contain the hordes of hobos wandering around the byward market and harassing people on a daily basis

Must. Donate.
Must. Be. On. A. NOTHER. list.

Anyone knows a legit way to finance the protests? I'll gladly throw in $500 or something like that just to extend this shitfest further.

Sure, they're going to go after 200k individual donors to a peaceful (and righteous) protest...

Use givesendgo, keep the $ flowing, they won't cuck

Excessive honking is battery.

kek, these are canadians user, remember that.
they aren't going to arrest anyone.
they're going to write them tickets.

They can't imprison all of us.

wrong think

Lol if individual police dont turn their back on their management, they will be the first to hang from nuces. Truckers are like incels when it comes to nothing to loose. The truck is all they have and how they get paid. So they're already putting everything on the line. If they think prosecution will stop em it just means things go hot. Difference between jan 6 and here is they're announcing their moves instead of waiting a year. Day of Rake is the day canadians get their balls back

Don't worry Bill Blair is gonna clean this up NKVD style

"During demonstrations against the G20 Toronto Summit nearly 1,000 arrests were made, making it the largest mass arrest in Canadian history.[12] In the aftermath of the protests, the Toronto Police Service and the Integrated Security Unit (ISU) for the summit were heavily criticized for brutality during the arrests. Protests called for Blair to resign.[13] In a December 2010 interview, Blair indicated that he would not resign, despite growing criticism of his leadership during and after the summit.[14]"

>Don't have resources to manage protest let alone end it
>Have resources for 70,000 person investigation
This will Surely bring back faith in the government

Attached: 1641873118431.jpg (480x484, 24.69K)

givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022

May have to wait a while for servers, but, it works. Getting close to $1m from about $0 just 12 hours ago

They can, they choose not to.

These retarded niggers can’t actually do this. It’s all just a scare tactic. Donate more and watch them seethe.

Attached: 545169B7-1CAC-42BA-A036-6A7481CCE047.jpg (1007x1024, 68.39K)

Time to nut up, Canadians. You will never have a second chance at this. You win now, or you lose forever.

It's also a sign they are actually fucked. You dont male a threat like that at a time like now if you're in a favorable position. This is backed into a corner type of move

Yeah this is just bluffing. Once the Cons elect a new leader, Trudeau will be forced to resign and we will go to the polls again. The OPS will cancel 99% of their investigations because they already know the courts won't support charges, and focus on the 1% of violent idiots who committed actual crimes; and then shelve those too when it turns out they are all pantifa types.
>Blustering like a winter storm

This is the correct answer. More list = more based

So where is Ottowa's courthouse grid coordinates? I think they are within Howitzer range right?

Im heading down with supplies today to coutts. New donor website under ddos attack. Glowies fighting hard and normies cheering for their own imprisonment. Its insane.

Reminder that Canadian cucks gave money to a little shit who joined al-Qaeda and killed an American, but truck goes honk = evil
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Khadr

Attached: 9e2.gif (640x360, 1.98M)

It's under ddos attack. Kvetching

>OTTAWA POLICE WILL INVESTIGATE ALL TRUCK CONVOY DONORS AND SUPPORTERS WORLDWIDE
LOL What the fuck are they gonna do about supporting them? and how are they going to get the man power to investigate hundreds of millions of people who support them?

Do they want people to never leave? HONK HONK

lmao faggot cops have to resort to fucking TWITTER to get anyone to listen to em

Stop doing this muh optic cucking, for fuck's sake. They couldn't give less of a SHIT what people think. They know they can mind-control 80%+ of the population. They know the rest are too polite to do anything. They don't care about reducing the 20%'s trust in them since the 20% already doesn't trust them one bit. They will only INCREASE the 80%'s trust because they're programmed automatas.
WAKE
UP

>Be polish
>Give 3.50€ to maple truckers
>Get arrested for financing terrorists and put into a Canadian jail
Your standards of life have improved 500%
>Profit

All you gotta do is metaphorically kill anyone that investigates you. simple as.

Attached: tumblr_no7yg1aArw1uvuwdlo1_640.jpg (552x386, 18.56K)

They're going to give them parking tickets

Totally bonkers. Normies are fucked in the head, last weekend my sister drove TWO hours to get a fucking toddler tested for covid-19... IN THE MIDDLE OF A STORM / HURRICANE!

I can't get over the stupidity that flows, I'm still dumb founded why you would even test your children, let alone drive two and a half hours to do it in dangerous weather.

Right. They're going to assemble this list with 10,000s of names, realize at most 10% have 10 year old DUIs, have zero blackmail material, realize the names have kids and jobs and pay taxes (and friends and guns). There is nothing they can do unless they want to start literal concentration camps and imprison 10,000s of people.

im gonna batter your head with a model truck faggot

That is an impotent threat. I funded them to take time off to work to demonstrate. That is allowed.

Attached: 1643304983626.jpg (836x666, 47.16K)

>DONORS
ctrl-f donors not found
csis still everywhere

Attached: ioer7drgf7dro.png (567x247, 32.09K)

I say Investigate Tamara Lich

Attached: 20220204_205133.png (844x580, 490.43K)

At most they might find some people have old warrants for arrests for old crimes and send local police to arrest random boomers for 5 year old DUIs

>hundreds of millions of people who support them?
That's off by 2 orders of magnitudes, retard. They have the manpower to go after at least a few thousands, perhaps in the 10k's, which will be more than enough to make an example of truck supporters. (so ~20-50% of the donors).
Literally the most retarded post in this absolutely ludicrous thread.
Is this just 100% boomer retards in here, who aren't even aware of what happened just in the past couple of years?

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T SUPPORT DEMOCRATIC PROTESTS AGAINST TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENTS
>now let me tell you why you have to invade Ukraine to protect our freedoms and democracy
I don't get how normalfaggots aren't becoming schizophrenics. The Media is pushing mass psychosis inducing nonsense.

Fuck these faggots

Attached: pussyboys.png (596x424, 30.7K)

I don't care about the optics, but government is like a religion, if people don't believe it works it cease to exist.

At this point any sort of third party donation vendor cannot be trusted. Honestly, I'd say your best bet is finding a Canadian user in the trucker threads who is posting photo evidence of being there, and contacting him directly to arrange payment for whatever supplies they need.

All this work and investigation because truckers want autonomy?

kek this

Only good way that would avoid government action would be crypto.

demoralizing shill fuck off

From the kind of moves hes making (attempting) right now hes going to have to either resign soon or go full hitler. The choice of which is up to canadians. Day of rake, or get raked by gays

Violence is law.

>literally too dumb to read
Figures.
>oy vey goyim compromise yourselves so you're out of commission when the next phase of resistance comes along
Hi RCMP.

In Canada, people are free to protest when and where they see fit. It's written into our Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Sections 6 & 7

canada.ca/content/dam/pch/documents/services/download-order-charter-bill/canadian-charter-rights-freedoms-eng.pdf

blm proved optics don't matter

kys

City of ottawa also explicitly said the same when they denied the permit to the counter-protesters. Now they decided 'fuck the charter and shiet', just like trudeau has done all scamdemic.

OH NO, THE GOVERNMENT SAW I GAVE $20 TO TRUCKERS, IM GONNA PISS MY PANTS LIKE A BABY

IM SUCH A BIG BADASS IM GONNA BE THE RESISTANCE

if only there was a disintermediate cash transfer technology that could solve this

They are really trying to push for violence so that they can go all out totalitarian.

Then just start shooting pigs, fuck do I care?

Attached: 1627041528349.png (482x361, 278.43K)