Subway CEO Plans to Keep Franchises Open Even During Pandemic or Terrorist Attack

This have fuel managers to sell their franchise. CEO Claims Subway is the fast food place to get food. Blames Russian trolls for hit pieces.

Anons do you still eat their sandwiches?

Attached: DC533D28-8EF3-4339-9FAC-237EFA883250.jpg (1536x2007, 571.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snowplowshow.com/2018/01/17/episode-432-live-slogan-show/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jersey Mikes for me

Terrible food, terrible company. Shocker

>Anons do you still eat their sandwiches?

Spicy Italian footlong on Italian herb and cheese with provolone, spinach, tomato, cucumber, olives, banana peppers, salt, pepper, garlic and herb oil, vinegar, and chipotle sauce.

is he going to keep them running himself?

This but made at home

I got a delivery from Subway a few days ago, it's overpriced as hell here, but it tastes ok.

So are you going to sell your Subway franchise or sign the contract? What's the plan, Doreen?

Attached: proletariat 26.png (577x570, 379.26K)

>he doesnt eat Cousins Subs

Ngmi

That's interesting. So in the event if a habbening, I can hold up a Subway and take some logs of meat.

subway’s quality has gone to shit. i can’t imagine why anyone would consider eating there

You make Italian sandwich bread at home? Too much effort for me, rather just spend 6 bucks and have a cute teenage girl make it for me.

Attached: 1615252997298.png (357x310, 114.1K)

another 1 post this id garbage thread

truly the real shocker

The mother of pearl slime on their meats is what keeps me going back. I’m certain something that beautiful has great value.

snowplowshow.com/2018/01/17/episode-432-live-slogan-show/

I can't drive past a Subway without being reminded of Jared Fogle, the jewish pedophile and face of Subway for more than a decade. They can keep their slimy, disgusting jewpedo slop...

>filename
Kek, my sides

Here in south florida publix has subway beat by a mile. Each week they have a different footlong sub on special for $5-7. (The others that aren't on special are $6-9) The sub consists of thick fresh-baked bread which makes subway's frozen, shriveled bread look like a joke. The chicken tenders (the best one imo) come fresh off the rack and the deli meats are freshly sliced. Compare that to subway where all the meats are taken out of the freezer and sit in paper trays next to the vegetables for the entire day. ("But you can toast the sub and make them hot!") I went to subway 2 months ago and only because my gf got a $20 gift card from work and there was no one in there except for the franchise owner who is probably forced to work all roles since no one wants to work or patronize them. Good grief what a fucking joke subway is.

That's caused by the deli slicer. Seen it in a variety of different places, typically only visible on road beef

Gotta have a picture of the sandwich too right? Can’t just have the article that wouldn’t be good enough. Gotta have free advertising. Go back to Twitter.

>You make Italian sandwich bread at home?
You don't? It takes about an hour and a half start to finish and will cost probably less than 50 cents to make 8 12" rolls.

The one near me just did a full remodel, they're off the interstate so they get good business from tourists stopping for gas
It's mystery meat but if you don't look at it or think about it too much it's decent

Nah I honestly can't be fucked touching flour and kneading dough. You do you though, starving college user.