Can someone explain me why southern europeans live for so long and so healthy? Stop with the meme food shit...

Can someone explain me why southern europeans live for so long and so healthy? Stop with the meme food shit. This has to be politics.

Attached: image (8).jpg (1654x2279, 640.55K)

>meme flag
>''stop with the meme''
Fuck up you cunt.

Can you not

>ignore politics
>hang out with your friends in the plaza
>jamón
>every other day is a fiesta

Simple as.

Ruralism, Cultural conscious, Communities and diet with alot of sun.. Italian lifestyle or culture works like the mafia, people don't understand this.

"i give something to you and you have to give something back in return" This makes consumerism much less prevalent and accepted.

Sushi was not a thing in rural italy until 2018. Most people still think it's the 90s.

Cities is another story, milano makes everyone except tourist to commit suicide

Attached: italy.jpg (3210x2140, 2.36M)

do not ignore the culture of giving, instead of consumerism in the north

smoking

“I give you money, you give me product” yeah consumerism doesn’t fit that at all

I'm a southerner who worked and lived in the north amd abroad for many years, I would say the climate and colours (yes actual colours) make up for an otherwise shitty day, plus being a wagie is soul crushing and create a lot of stress which in turn weaken your immune system on all levels.
If you add to that shitty commuting and a polluted environment to the mix you'll get close to what an absolute horror story is living in a metropolitan area.
On the other hand, if you live in the south / 2.5 world everything is fine until there's a good weather, on a rainy day you're completely on your own.

Less stress

>Can someone explain me why southern europeans live for so long and so healthy?
They eat a lot of olive oil and pasta lol

>jamón
This proofs my point that all good foods on earth are aged and/or fermented. This is the superior way of eating pork.

The weather there is nice.

Part of it is food though. Our food supply is literally loaded with poison.

Mostly about a good diet and having lot of sunny days it helps too. They have realy good genetics too but soon they will be mostly arabs and niggers.

>most people still think its the 90s

fuck me. I have been numerous times in Italy and I dont know why but i fucking love this country(i mean besides its really awesome architecture and history). I think you might have just given me the explanation i was looking for.

The houses there have stairs so you're walking up/down them every day even if you're like 85

>Stop with the meme food shit
Dumbass that's most likely what it is; diet and exercise are the two biggest contributors to average life expectancy. The darker green areas probably culturally consume processed foods less and cook more often. I bet if you could create an index showing how many meals the average person prepares themselves in each of these areas you would find that its the highest in these darker green areas. Typically meals you prepare yourself are much lower in calories and much more complete in micronutrients than fast food/junk foods that most people eat routinely. In addition when you eat food that does not make you constantly feel like crap you are much more willing to be active and get exercise (even just walking a lot is perfectly fine for most of your cardio needs).

Do you guys really eat sardines from a tin for lunch every day?

no, it's more like:
>"I gave you a good deal on x, you owe me a good deal on y."

>Stop with the meme food shit
It's no meme ya fat cunt, it really is like 80% diet