In what meaningful way does race exist?

Any Forums, I understand that in terms of superficial traits race is real.
Different groups have vastly different coloration, physique, facial-features and hair texture.
But in terms of functionality or temperament, how does race exist?
It doesn't, so why the big hulabaloo Any Forums?

Attached: blue eyed black person.jpg (534x500, 44.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC5518637/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entitativity
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellectual_disability
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24326626/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pic.rel for starters

Attached: photo_2022-01-06_20-34-47.jpg (655x481, 28.93K)

There are plenty of scholarly papers on race and genetics of it interests you. Racial differences begin at a genetic level. As to WHY, I guess that’s a theological question. Maybe we all have specific mutations which allow us to have certain skills and strengths that somehow matter in the war against the Antichrist, idk?

Attached: f91a6af7168963d5.jpg (640x361, 50.27K)

Those are just averages though.
On average blacks are less intelligent, sure.
But there are also highly intelligent blacks and dipshit-tier whites.
You can also plot things like height for average values, doesn't change the fact that there are chinese guys like yao ming, and white dudes like mini-me.

Even if we accept the retarded view of leftists and say that the ONLY difference is skin color (which is total retard bullshit)...

We still have to deal with the fact that people are racist.
Blacks are racist against whites (They don't trust them). Whites are racist against blacks (they don't trust them).

Leftists believe they can just make this phenomenon disappear like magic. They think they can control peoples' minds. But you can't do that. You can't control my mind. Your social project will not work.

>muh genetics
sure, I already conceded that genes for superficial physical traits exist.

You can really only study averages. Outliers are outliers. What would be interesting would be the research to determine why some are way ahead of (or behind) their racial group average.

The same way that a twig vs a branch is meaningful. blacks are a different twig.

So admitting modern genetics is a concession to you? Really shows where you are basing your argument from... you should feel ashamed.

Well it’s not just superficial. In everything from cancer risk to temperament, genetic differences exist and can be measured in each racial group.

his argument is basically "the sky is orange at sunset that means calling the sky blue is wrong all the time"

I fully accept that there are bodily/physical differences between races.
What I'm arguing for is that there is no functional or personality-based differences that can group in people on the individual level.
Sure one can find averages for IQ, and height for different groups.
But on a case-to-case basis race falls apart.

> individuals of African ancestry have a globally increased risk of malignancies compared to Caucasians and Asian Americans. Differences in socioeconomic status and health care access play a key role. However, the lesser disease susceptibility of Hispanic populations with comparable life-styles and socioeconomic status as African Americans, (“Hispanic paradox”) points to the concomitant importance of genetic determinants. Here, we overview the molecular basis of racial disparity in cancer susceptibility ranging from genetic polymorphisms and cancer-driver gene mutations to obesity, chronic inflammation and immune responses.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC5518637/

That pic shows a nigger, and everyone can see he is a nigger.
How?
Because he is 20% monkey.
We didn't decide he is nonhuman. His genes determined that he would have a monkey nose, an underdeveloped brain, and skin the color of toilet shit.

Attached: Ghost Population.jpg (1242x1268, 697.9K)

Different races behave differently.

Anyone who isn't retarded can see that asians behave different. Africans behave different. Whites behave different. Sand niggers behave different. South Americans behave different.
It isn't just physical appearance. Physical appearance is just an outward sign of the inward differences. We can see they are different and...wait for it....they behave different.
Just like animals in the wild look different and behave different

There are far fewer intelligent blacks than intelligent whites. There are far fewer dumb whites than dumb nogs. The vast majority of nogs are retard-level IQ.

GENES

>But on a case-to-case basis race falls apart.
If you send your dna to 23 and me they will tell you what country you came from

It feels like a cope but I think it’s good to encourage his curiosity in the field, maybe he can learn a thing.

The globalists have our genetic strengths and weaknesses noted to the last little cell, it’s important that we learn and understand these things too

fake and gay. implication of the pic is that majority of blacks are retarded, which is false.

Imagine hes using skin color alone as race. It is the thousands of genes involved in everything from body smell, to hair texture. To the hundreds of genes influencing intelligence that blacks have much lower presentation of compared to whites. TLDR we are not just differant races, we shouldant even be the same SPECIES. also bonobos share a closer genetic profile to african blacks then they do to white humans. They are apes and belong in the zoo.

>Different groups have vastly different coloration, physique, features and fur texture.
>But in terms of functionality or temperament, how does breed exist?
>It doesn't, so why do you need to know the breed of a dog before deciding to get one?

Race does not matter.

>personality-based differences

You are going beyond genetics with personality if you believe in the soul, specifically the parts of the soul. Personality is one part of it (which somewhat involves ego.) Your biology is your operating system, your soul is the operator.

>cancer rates
what does that have to do with personality/abilities? I guess some blacks can't live as long due to cancer...

Aren’t most of the smart blacks mixed race

Obama, malcom X

It does if you want to know how likely you are to die of cancer bro. Or even Covid.

So why do we tolerate leftists who keep the focus on race like a laser beam?

Blacks IQ is low and even a "smart" black is functionally retarded by white standards. Dark skin has always been seen as ugly. Dark repulses, light attracts. Nighttime is dangerous, black mold means food is rotten, light is when the sun is out and its warm, white is simply preferred by all. Whites are also the only people with the divine spark from God, niggers and chinks etc are just automatons. Jews are literally demons who despise and envy God's creation, just look at all that chosen people bullshit they believe, yet they cannot create life or beauty, all they can do is corrupt, like morgoth.

yeah of course, I mean the single species that far above all others climbed to the top of the food chain by using its brain and that as a consequence of that had to also adapt to overcome other men(homo homini lupus) has toooootally not experienced any sort of genetic drift and selection at the level of the genes that regulate brain activity and thus behavior, that totally makes sense, after all, man is the only animal whose evolutionary path stopped at the neck 300000 years ago

Attached: 1614390849661.gif (512x512, 2.8M)

>race matters for divination purposes

yes. but for real science we can ignore it.

IDK OP, do you think that different dog breeds act differently inherently, have different capabilities and proclivities? Are some more docile than others? I think it's pretty obvious that this differences exist among dogs, and actually every other animal in existence.

So clearly animals respond to environmental pressures by changing. Certain traits are suppressed, others are selected. This process obviously must happen in human beings as we are not separate from the rest of life.

Now, does this mean that one sub-species is superior to the end that it is justified to subjugate or enslave the inferiors? I don't think that holds. The differences are not that great, and it is never moral to take advantage of your lessers.

Attached: 1615546849605.gif (260x146, 1.66M)

>What I'm arguing for is that there is no functional or personality-based differences that can group in dogs on the individual level.
>Sure one can find averages for agressiveness, and size for different groups.
>But on a case-to-case basis breed falls apart.

ohh no. its the fucking woman from yesterday. holly fuck. not again.

"Go to sleep princess.
But no prince will wake you from your sleep
You will sleep forever."

While everything you say is true, I hope you are aware how unattractive is the sin of pride.

In the way that I buttfucked your mom until she begged me to marry her.

Your on Any Forums nigga don’t try to act all high and mighty

user help me understand what your specific interest is. Are you asking if we are somehow constrained or limited by our biology? If so then yes, we are, but it’s not rigid in the sense that you can’t make some improvements or alterations. Some things you can’t get around—for example, the African has genes that make him more predisposed to aggression. But that is a neutral thing, what is done with it defines your destiny and that is a function of independent choice as well as social influence.

Are you retarded, user?
I already conceded that things like color, physique, hair texture and facial-structure are vastly different between races.
>blacks have much less of hundreds of genes influencing intelligence
I already addressed this too, sure, blacks/browns are on average less intelligent, but that doesn't preclude individual blacks who are much smarter than certain whites.

Like denim?
>insert hillaryacidwash.jpg

Wow you are a fucking retard

or is it?

Attached: soj.jpg (220x289, 9.11K)

I’m not sure, but whites having a higher average IQ could bump up the baseline in the mixed person.

Attached: 63tpln.jpg (500x514, 50.66K)

Nikes must flow

Your risk of susceptibility to disease isn’t divination, smoothbrain

>Obama, malcolm x
>smart blacks
O God I'm laffing, there isn't a single smart black, stop gaslighting. Believe it or not even a retard can read a teleprompter.

Feel free to explain to me why not.

>If you just refuse to look at more than one tree at a time, forests don't exist
Kill yourself. I mean it.

Genetics aren't skin deep retard. There's plenty of studies out there about how our different genetics do result in different temperaments, but it's a very taboo subject. It isn't just IQ and exterior traits.

For example, the Maori have a gene that makes them much more likely to be violent when drunk. Naturally it was nicknamed the warrior gene as a massive cope.

If you can string a sentence together your negro community will elevate you to godhood and try to convince everyone else that "us blax is smart too"

So we should mix with Nogs to help make them smarter

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entitativity

I am high and mighty compared to a worthless dumb nigger like you.
>thinks i care about being attractive here
Are you a whorish woman by chance?

What happens when honkies use the nigger BOdorant?

Attached: lego racism.jpg (1000x1000, 93.39K)

It doesn't, we are all the same on the inside. It doesn't matter that I'm white, I just have my name as that because asshole anons always call me a Jew

Again, outliers always exist. Are you a high IQ black dude trying to self-validate here? Look I told you, biology is the operating system you have to work with. There is an average ability with that operating system however each system is slightly different. You must add your soul to that, the parts of your personality, etc.

If you would explain your specific interest and question I could help more

A store is being racist and you just assume it's a stolen item

nig

Attached: nig head.png (1080x1080, 965.71K)

>"the warrior gene"

I call it the nigger gene and I know how to check if a toddler has it. you beat your chest like a gorilla and if the kid gets uppity it has the nigger gene.

go to a public place and hit your chest with both fists at the same time and OOK at a pack of strangers. a very small minroity of them will go batshit insane. those are the niggers.

Lol I bet your a neet

bone marrow be racist n shit nigga

Attached: BeTheMatch.jpg (700x701, 293.23K)

Because specific mutations have been identified that literally cause your cells to fuck up when replicating. That’s the smoothest brain way I can put it but I posted a research paper Try to read it user

Well it obviously much have been a result of evolution due to environment, but because eugenics is a massive no-no, we don't look into what specific environment factors promotes what kind of development.

Also sexual selection would play a part. It could be that certain races select for certain traits more than others, that offer no real environmental advantage, that caused us to develop differently.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellectual_disability

>What I'm arguing for is that there is no functional or personality-based differences that can group in people on the individual level.
Look at crime statistics, due to high estrogen and a underdeveloped neo cortex, niggers commit more crime and are in general less civil.

considering that meme flag. no wonder your called and hounded as a merchant.

isn't that what the merchant is good at deceiving and disguising. just like your flag?

Here's your personality genetic discussion user. Remember it is nuture over nature you are arguing, but nature decides what hills you fall down or climb. You are also diverting the genetic argument by saying so and so can also have smart or tall people, but you have to realize we are arguing the likelihood of a trait manifestating itself is more common in specifc racial groups.

>Analyses revealed that African-American males who carry the 2-repeat allele are significantly more likely than all other genotypes to engage in shooting and stabbing behaviors and to report having multiple shooting and stabbing victims.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24326626/

Attached: 1496211257056.jpg (375x500, 68.43K)

If you want to do eugenics I can’t stop you. My belief is that we are the way we are for a reason.

Hurr 1 in a million blacks can reach the same level as 1 out of 100 japanese. They are the same! Cmon admit it you got into college because of your vagina.

I go go uni and half my class is black. Stop trying to justify your racist nonsense with debonked racist studies about IQ.

>we are all the same on the inside
we aren't by any demonstrable measure, the only defense your argument has is that most people find it distasteful to disagree with that statement.

Attached: Free Your Mind From Hate Guilt.jpg (768x1013, 103.99K)

>hello fellow Aryans

Kek. We’re different Moishe but it’s only action that precipitates anger and conflict

No we should exterminate them and have white children. Even your ideas are pants on head retarded.

it shouldnt matter yet it right now matters by faaar the most to leftists, far leftists and democrats

Listen to one swearing for 30 seconds and you'll hate them forever.

Attached: avoid the groid.jpg (697x696, 48.35K)

Sexual selection, environmental stresses, many things are suggested here which are all right in part. Unironically Bronze Age Mindset discusses and critiques sexual selection as an evolutionary driver in an interesting way.

>does race exist
With taxonomic categories that's an irrelevant question. It both exists and doesn't exist depending on your philosophical pov. The only question to ask about any taxonomic category is, how is it or is it not useful? E. g., If you're walking alone late at night and you're relieved to see that the footsteps you belong to a Japanese guy, it was useful.

No that's fucking retarded

Because it doesn't matter the country I'm from. I travel a lot, I'm a citizen of the globe...

oh my god everyone here is raping OP arguments

Racism was invented by a commie kike called Trotsky.

Attached: happy trotsky.png (308x412, 134.96K)

There is a race of humans that can reproduce with eachother. EVEN MIDGETS!

Biology 101

/thread

Attached: DSC03324.jpg (999x1113, 172.35K)

I would suggest that a gene for violence isn’t a bad thing, but it like any trait is subject to societal influence. A man may become a legendary warrior in the right environment, or he may live in modernity, get a case of the fuck its, and choose car jacking over a dull classroom.

That’s genocide though user

Getting kind of personal, are you angry and upset that some nigger is dumb? Do you want to kneel to them? You've been kneeling a while and they aren't getting any smarter. Does the word nigger upset you, are you a nigger? If so congratulations on working that government issued phone and welcome to 4chins.

>It both exists and doesn't exist depending on your philosophical pov. The only question to ask about any taxonomic category is, how is it or is it not useful?
Fucking THIS. Idiots asking if race is real is like asking if meters are real.

Then why did you ignore this?

Cannot tell if bait or not, Moishe, this is impressive retardation

race isn't tissue type, race is a holistic approach to the species problem

Attached: DAvid Reich.png (1815x1039, 194.14K)

that paper sets the racial boundaries and then forms conclusions based on their own arbitrary boundaries. oh dear.

Race only exists when leftists try to use it politically.

When a Black commits a crime, it has to do becuase of external forces, not simply becuase that individual is a criminal. When Blacks underperofrm academicaly it has to do because of external forces and not just because their individual inclinations are similar and lead to poor outcomes. The best proof of this are Nigerian immigrants anr Carribean immigrnats who do just as well as other immigrants; which is relatively better than the jus soli citizens of the nation.

I can tell a lot about you with your DNA. A goose is still a goose even if it migrates. You can’t change your genetics by moving holy shit kid

Yeah but when you factor in low intelligence and impulse control you get the destined criminal.

Attached: 1496282814349.png (600x560, 93.58K)

>superficial physical traits exist.
And youre wrong