Whitey, are you okay?

youtube.com/watch?v=JQ2f5OVZ7Oo

Thoughts?

Attached: 1644064648580.png (1198x611, 848.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHpnvQALvSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not watching, don’t care.

>SHOWTIME
don't care, don't consume jewish media

I don't debate marxists or jews.

You kill them

Attached: 1640784727835.png (1135x843, 1.46M)

Attached: fragile niggers.jpg (946x1024, 69.99K)

>I d-dont care

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
WHITOIDS WILL BE GENOCIDED AND YOU WONT DO *SHIT* ABOUT IT

Attached: 1591001296064.png (593x580, 620.84K)

>Bun B
Noooooop

Just kill them

No more talking.....

Attached: 1636484460567.png (912x756, 377.15K)

N

torture jewish babies and children

It's a good thing

Attached: 1621833624875.jpg (734x983, 257.81K)

I don't know if they realize how negative of an impact this shit has on me, but I don't just say:
>I'm not going to watch this show
Nor do I just say
>I'm not going to subscribe to show time
what I actually say is:
>I'm never going to buy a television because of this shit
CNN, HBO, ESPN, Netflix, Samsung, this kind of shit is taking money right out of your pocket too. Not that you give a shit. But you should, because I'm starting to have some extra spending money.

I just hope it doesn't trigger my olfactory sensors too much

No more talking!!!!!!!!!!

JUST FUCKING KILL THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Dead Jewish Filth.png (800x1010, 365.68K)

>white people are literally still oppressing everyone else on accident
lol

They don't care and don't need you

Cope harder, faggot

You never, ever debate marxist golems or jews.

You put them in mass graves

Attached: 1526249206025.jpg (1081x807, 261.06K)

>David Nevins
>Chairman and CEO of showtime
>In 1996, Nevins married Andrea Blaugrund in Shelter Island Heights, New York.[3] He previously served on the Board of Directors of the post-denominational Jewish congregation IKAR.[7]

The racial animosity the elite Jews are trying to stir up is meant to conceal their own crimes against our country.

youtube.com/watch?v=DHpnvQALvSw

we live rent free in "they" (hehe) heads

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 08-20-37 Video Surfaces — NYC Mayor Eric Adams called white NYPD officers racial slur….png (1022x762, 681.61K)

Any day now.

Attached: 1627841608154 (1).jpg (679x458, 44.63K)

Burn it it

Attached: ShowImage.jpg (526x523, 99.32K)

Daily reminder that 'Karen' is a vicious anti-White and anti-High Standard memetic, that should never be used, adopted or turned back on the opposition. The average 'Karen' is just a White woman that wants a better service, or a clean neighborhood, and they are attacked for refusing to tolerate a lower quality of life, service and community which here 'Whiteness' naturally creates and desires. 'Whiteness' is the most wholesome, moral and just concept in the world, and it is our inherent primal instincts which build such a society, which ZOG and other groups hate.
'Karen' is an attack on White women and their natural desires and urges for a decent high-standard world. If a White woman is being a bitch, just call her a cunt. There is no need to attack her race. Don't use 'Karen' against them. It's a White name, with white meaning. You cna't clean it. It's not our word. It's theirs. We don't use 'racist', because that is their word. We use 'anti-White' which is far more impactful and pro-White.
NEVER ADOPT ZOG ANTI-WHITE TERMINOLOGY.
Also, at the accusation of being triggered, say "Yes". Own it. Don't pretend to be some tough guy. It's a shit test. All of anti-whiteness is generally just a shit test. Are you triggered by this? Yes. It pisses us off. It's anti-white hatred, it creates violence against white people. It should be banned.

-YOU DON'T GET TO ATTACK OUR RACE
-YOU DON'T GET TO LIE ABOUT OUR RACE
-YOU DON'T GET TO PULL DOWN OUR MONUMENTS
-YOU DON'T GET TO DENIGRATE OUR HISTORY

Be fucking triggered. Be passionate. You are entitled to be angry at shit like this. It's heinous. It creates anti-white violence and terrorism, and unlike them, we have the fucking data to prove it.