What if instead of being angry all the time about a world outside of our control...

What if instead of being angry all the time about a world outside of our control, we tried being more loving and honoring qualities associated with monogamy? I believe in the power of positivity, instead of complaining about all the government policies and societal norms we hate in the world, why not be the goodness we want to see that others may want to emulate?

Attached: 104784-Lake-Love.jpg (500x329, 121.76K)

gay
faggot
homo

How does the power of positivity prevent my father from spraying diclor on our living room plants?

women dont love men you are just a utility to them like a kitchen knife or hammer that brings home money

Attached: 1595533520259.jpg (1024x683, 176.93K)

You are manifesting these things in your own little universe as we speak. Congratulations. You've played yourself.

That may be true about many of them, but not all.

This is the path to success.
Peace be with you, user.

Attached: frens.jpg (720x576, 97.07K)

whatever helps you cope with being a work mule

schizo

It's the difference between saying, "hey fuck ass retard, stop spraying the plants" and "hey I bought some neem oil and micronutrient blend for you to spray on the plants"

One will probably accomplish nothing and make your dad spray more to spite you, the other will make the plants stronger and your dad will be glad you showed interest

Enjoy the cave shadows

We can't talk and love our way out of being genocided.

that's not how reality works. take your meds.

So you think "replacement therapy" works on boomers? Have you ever switched their butter with margarine just to see the results? I have. You're in for a shock.

He's gonna keep spraying diclor. it gives him a sense that he's making things clean and good. how can I take that away from him? it's just cancer for my sister and me

I have been an orgasm utility and partner who spent no money for more than one woman, you will be a self fulfilling prophecy of a work mule for women because you see yourself in such terms.

And also with you user

so you dont even have a wife or gf?

>muh dick
ok cuck

Why are you living with your dad anyway? How old are you?

There is an old saying for this user.
It goes: "Ignore the fire, get burned."

The good die young. Pacifists too. Your obsession with happiness is just a disguise for your weakness and defeat.

I was screwing this woman with a fiance maybe a month back but I stopped because she implied she wanted me to be her husband or at least the father of her future child. I already have a daughter ill never know from cucking one guy, don't need another weighing on my conscience.