Where did you get your medical degree from?

Oh, from Youtube?

Attached: FB_IMG_1642368237221.jpg (1080x642, 48.54K)

Quantitative research is not done in a laboratory when I went to school
You would have to interview the sufferers

I tell them I 'Trust The Science', if they ask which medical professional I tell them, "Dr Phil/ Dr Oz"

Did you get a polio booster? I wonder why.

Attached: 1640681616152.jpg (474x424, 23.49K)

My ass

I just did some math on the official numbers and came to the conclusion that covid isn't very dangerous at all, you faggot chink piece of shit.

I listen to gay actors

>appeal to authority
And no ability to discern your own conclusions.
Fuck this AIDS ridden faggot

i didn't do any research about the vaccine, i just don't trust the government or pharmaceutical corporations

Attached: tweet_pic.png (1425x1214, 360.01K)

>you do data processing in the lab
lmao

kek

>taking medical advice from a filthy degenerate elderly nip who jacked off a guy half his age on the air

Attached: Takegay hj.gif (500x375, 1.87M)

Imagine thinking getting your doctorates back in the 1970s makes you a valid voice for today. You could get more education taking one semester in stem fields today than 8 years back then.

In which lab did you get your degree Mr Takei?

Oh that's right, you did arts, faggot, I triple majored in science.

I don't need to do any research at all to recognize waves of propaganda crashing into my face for 2 fucking years straight.
I don't listen to propagandists.

demographic data + calculator, well beyond this hollywhore's conceptual horizons

Fuck this chink pedophile rapist faggot. Herbs

Attached: 1619720551605.jpg (640x460, 75.37K)

Growing up I was taught that it was an important skill to do research on your own. We literally had field trips in school where we were assigned a topic and had to go find and read books about it.

Liberals are pretending now that commoners who don’t have the privilege to access a lab shouldn’t try to educate themselves.

I could have sworn this fag was dead

What, cant George Takei read? The papers released can be read and conclusions can be drawn with minimal effort as long as you have a basic understanding of math and willing to put some time in. Why are people acting like the average joe couldnt do this, when literally all of information you could possibly want to know is a search engine away

What a faggot. Don't he know einstein did his experiments in his mind.

Where did your faggot Star Wars guy get his medical degree?

Nebraska Medical Center, you brain dead chink.

>the one you've never heard of because you did your own research too

The lab on the enterprise!
I'm reminder this fag is quoted as saying "on the enterprise we would have handled the pandemic differently" as if the tv show is real in his mind.
I bet he's bingewatched startek nonstop for decades and has mixed it up with reality

Where did you get your life advice from,Oh some gook faggot

Attached: 141f64cc68cf3294.jpg (1286x1274, 161.9K)

Most people are way to stupid to do this. Imagine the dumbest person you know and multiply that stupidity by 100 and you have the average American.

No but I don't ever touch anything where the creator can't be held accountable.

>1 post
>german flag
kill yourself you faggot worshipping kraut

I'll pass on taking advice from a gook that gets his ass pounded daily.

Post the whole thing
He takes his dick all the way out

No. Nobody wants to see that.

UCLA! where did you get yours from, op?

The same people who post this to Twitter will swear off GMOs and nuclear energy just because.

when somebody complains about japanese
internment I ask them if the US lost

When someone poss a twitter twat on / pol. I just llok at them directly and respond , "Kill youself you fucking kike nigger faggot"

Attached: accidental.jpg (125x82, 1.84K)

>M.Sc. in economics, nearly 60% of studies in subjects regarding statistics
>never seen a lab from inside
>see medfags who can't process data correctly
>laugh and point at their sCiEnCe and wrong predictions for 2 years

Takei's lawyer
>we're going to research the case law for precedents that apply to your legal position
Takei
>wtf? You mean you're not taking the legal books into the lab and analysing the chemical composition of the ink and paper? What am I paying you for?
Takei needs to do some research on the dictionary entry for research.

a gay pretender says what?

Attached: 1641477258397m.jpg (750x1024, 93.46K)

If you had a good education in medical sciences and popular media services didn't abolutely nig you by holding ad revenue then why wouldn't you share such valuable information with the public? It's definitely not because most degrees are worth more teaching it for pay than being able to provide a business that people would pay for.

Then why is Doctor Malone being banned, denigrated and vilified?

the only research george ever did was into flavoured lube on his madboys cock

whether or not I'm a doctor is irrelevant if the people I cite are. doctors are not any less susceptible to corruption, bias, or human error. if you want to drone on about credentialism as an excuse to ignore science then how do you accept ignoring private research groups, foreign scientists, whistle-blowers, and doctors like Dr. Malone and his ilk?
>SAGE

Attached: 1642213233307.jpg (828x869, 118.61K)

I say, loudly and rudely, "Are you a Doctor?"

>Where did you get your medical degree from?
From one of those fancy schools that says that it's OK for doctors to administer hormone blockers to kids to prevent puberty. You know, the ones approved by the AMA.

Some of it is behind paywalls or Private corporate NDAs

Attached: VaccineMidwit.jpg (768x1024, 90.7K)