Women should all be under male guardianship

As it was before the 1850s.

They should only work with permission of their guardian and not have full time careers (and certainly not outside their traditional professions), generally their only full time jobs should be as wives or prostitutes in accordance with the scriptures.

Female emancipation has been the cancer eating away at our civilization and we can't fix anything without fixing the real problem. Of course we'd have to get rid of social Democracy 1st...

Attached: ce1.jpg (521x937, 54.07K)

Women shouldn't exist. Penises and sex shouldn't exist. Only asexual reproduction should exist.

When we win we will change the rules

Capitalism is the only thing preventing this from happening. Ultimately, the Right cares more about their wallets than traditional values.

Based.

Attached: Bible1.png (1923x574, 104.3K)

Attached: Bible3.jpg (618x380, 42.86K)

Shutup commie.

Attached: 00xp-Photo_xp-superJumbo (3).jpg (2048x1476, 555.32K)

>and certainly not outside their traditional professions
totally bro I always see women on the building site. dipshit women are cashiers and penpushers

bump because i hate women with every fiber of my being

Attached: BC86D09D-69E0-4742-A926-6BFF0B5D386A.jpg (750x1030, 566.08K)

Based truckers should bring in Sharia law

Attached: 06CD7E31-6A2A-4B48-97CE-59F3C2DEABA6.png (535x535, 440.37K)

these verses are for jews only. christfags are to love their neighbor and be a doormat for everyone to walk on

Attached: 1630350538682.jpg (808x1024, 138.87K)

They should be discouraged from paper pushing too...

Traditional female professions mostly deal with caregiving and babysitting younger children. The others are as servants, hostesses and at the most bawdy end actresses and prostitutes (and only feminist and progressive societies ban prostitution and the savior himself arguably endorsed its necessity by the company he kept... not that I'm saying he took advantages of their services).

The highest end profession you can argue that had a traditional female presence is medicine (but NOT surgery). There have always been female "healers" of various kinds and one of them very easily cured terrible chronic neck pain I had so at this kind of thing not all of them are incompetent.

We don't want Sharia law we want the traditional christian law of women before our civilization was subverted by foolish enlightenment ideas.

But one must consider that they are not suited to being free and are psyoped worse than you are without the kind of mental defenses you have generally.

Extreme hatred eats away at you... I suggest you head to a strip club with private rooms (these are thinly disguised brothels) and fuck the shit out of hottie. Just ask if you can touch puss before the lap dance its easy to escalate then. You'll clear out the cobwebs after you get your biological needs taken care of...

Old Levitical law no longer applies under the new covenant, newfag

> Capitalism is the only thing preventing this from happening.
True
> Ultimately, the Right cares more about their wallets than traditional values.

Capitalism is leftist and Jewish

No

It was the leftist progressives that emancipated women initially.

check these digits in pic rel

Attached: 4082EC45-9772-4319-84B8-83EDF3C1ACC3.jpg (750x780, 433.86K)

> Extreme hatred eats away at you... I suggest you head to a strip club with private rooms (these are thinly disguised brothels) and fuck the shit out of hottie.
Fucking piece of shit telling him to coom so he stops thinking about the woman question. Climb in an oven kike

True. Nothing gets solved without the woman problem getting solved. This shit predates even the JQ. Not necessarily women getting political power, but the “women are wonderful” nonsense goes way back to the enlightenment era. Once you get into “women are wonderful”, it’s all downhill from there. There’s letters between John and Abigail adams where she’s kvetching that women should vote. He shuts it down but he says some cuck shit about how politics is too rough and tumble for them and would ruin their feminine grace blah blah blah. That’s not the reason women should be excluded from politics you Puritan cuck.

This whole thread is about the woman question, and I endorse the most reactionary solution to the woman question... but extreme hatred ain't good and men need to feel a real pussy around them for mental and physical health reasons occasionally...

I'm telling him he should get that taken care of.

Most of our real problems predate the Jewish Question and the establishment of the sort of globalist conspiracy predates large scale jewish emancipation as well.

Blaming the Jews entirely only makes sense really if you only things started going to shit in the 1900s and ALSO think they started WWI. The Jews were a huge part of second wave feminism though, but first wave feminism... that wasn't jews.