Holocaust denial general

Wooden doors? Hospitals with maternity wards? Swimming teams?
Bullshit. Allow Darth Tyrannus to explain

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh8X52vwhUE

Attached: 21879E80-8875-4A96-852F-39C8ADD842E4.jpg (512x768, 53.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/pressac/technique-and-operation/pressac0029.shtml
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/pressac/technique-and-operation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah

Attached: 1621033745726.jpg (844x2607, 390K)

The Holocaust wasn't just the gas chambers. The Holocaust includes all mass killings by Nazi Germany since 1939. In 1939 following the invasion of Poland in 1939, Einsatzgruppen followed behind the front line, rounded up poles, shot them and let them rot in mass graves.

Attached: Holocauster.png (1229x1005, 1.13M)

That was justified by the way the poles genocided the ethnic Germans on their western border. Germany was just reclaiming their rightful clay

The ultimate redpill is the math problem, "how long would it actually take to burn all those bodies?"

And what was the fuel source for the crematoria? Seems strange to burn fuel night and day in these remote Polish camps, when everyone knows Hitler ran out of fuel on the Eastern Front.

This is perhaps the most Hewish thing I've ever read. How do they come up with this shit, more importantly why did people fall for it?

you mean the soviets

Jewish not Hewish

You are too late. Now it was officially carbon monoxide.

>you mean the soviets

Soviets had a special unit in the Schutzstaffel called Einsatzgruppen?
Do you think before you comment?

Don't forget the masturbation machines.

Attached: I have a mighty need.jpg (480x581, 31.07K)

Funny thing carbon monoxide has the same "boiled lobster" effect as hydrogen cyanide.

He's talking about the fact that the only "death camps" we're the ones liberated by (Jewish) Soviets. Look it up.

These are the actual wooden doors. The one in your picture and the ones with windows were installed after the war
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/pressac/technique-and-operation/pressac0029.shtml

Attached: Screenshot_2021-12-13-00-32-10.png (1080x1920, 731.85K)

Ay tone

Thats just fake as fuck. Theyre coping with the fact that we know wood is not sealable against gas. You really believe that millions of cubic meters of gas were used in that room, and none of it seeped through the porous material they used for a door, or some simple felt they had lining it?
Real execution chambers are like fucking submarines.

I mean it's just a STUPID lie isn't it?

I just though it was a jewish slur that I never heard of before.
>Fukin' HEWS

You mean to tell me the death camps were only placed in the local areas where the people the nazis wanted to mass murder were? How dare they not want to transport people across eastern Europe to the western part of Germany. Perhaps the location of the death camps were because of geography.

I mean jesus fucking christ you people are complete void of any logic at all.

there were jews in germany, and france, but no death camps. idk it could be either way.

Killing communist partisans is genocide. Oy vey!

>we can only murder Jews over here.
Okay.

The Germans also used some jews as slave labor . Death camps totally deboooooooooooooooonked!

>Thats just fake as fuck
Haha
>wood is not sealable against gas. You really believe that millions of cubic meters of gas were used in that room, and none of it seeped through the porous material they used for a door, or some simple felt they had lining it?
Nobody ever said no gas at all seeped out, why would that matter so long as the people inside died. The people outside weren't being exposed to lethal amounts of zyklonb
>Real execution chambers are like fucking submarines
If you've read anything about what happened you'd know they were delousing chambers repurposed into gas chambers
There's a lot more information here. There's many websites with lots of information on it really
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/pressac/technique-and-operation/

carbon monoxide would be very humane. They just get tired and fall asleep.

But then, what would they say about those "claw marks" on the shower walls? I remember being taught that the death showers were so excruciating people clawed the concrete walls and left permanent scratch marks.
this just shows jews have never done any type of construction or engineering work.

>we can only murder Jews over here.

Ummmm

>German army attack to the east
>as front line moves further east Germany suddenly has to feed millions of unwanted people
>not exactly what Nazis envisioned with lebensraum
>established camps in the local area to start exterminating them instead of transporting them a thousand kilometers to the west, since the whole idea was to purge Germany of jews.

Yeah there's no way wood can be made airtight.

Attached: DSC_0008.jpg (3008x2000, 1.39M)