Confusing Shills

So can we just stop replying in any honesty to shill/glowie threads? Can we just throw in foreign language gibberish, grammar mistakes, basically anything that throws off the algorithm that is here, is ever present, and is always collecting our data?

Fuck em, hit em with a "ب العنصر أو اللون أو الجنس أو اللغة أو الدين أو الر" or something, I have no clue what this means. Neither does their algorithm, and if we can muddy up the usefulness of said algorithms by speaking ABSOLUTE nonsense on shill/glow threads. It will throw off the part of the data that is useful. It will put at least one nail in their coffin. Just a thought.

Attached: 1640296935426.jpg (1280x1008, 212.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vJMP7RBsoms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The following enrages shills, for some reason

Attached: Untitled38.png (768x700, 132.09K)

this is what densely coded language is for and we'll bring that shit back over the next couple months....im still on a tour of duty on other sites

and if you can come up with a super dumb ideology or belief structure, in another foreign language, with all bad grammar. bonus points.

You know you've hit gold when they
>ignore it
Then when it can't be ignored they
>delegitimize it

enlighten me user. and yes I think we really need to start taking obfuscation on the linguistical level more seriously if we are to stand a chance.

Probably because all shills are the blood of the machine lololol

Mort to the gayniggerfaggots.

You're probably right, ironically. I try to tell them it's nothing to be ashamed of, and they kvetch that much harder.

Attached: UH OH SHTINKY.png (1423x1973, 707.94K)

We could run some wierd shit through gpt3 to try and screw with them, or maybe a random word algo? Perhaps some user could srt up a site that will generated randomised copypasta with the right syntax so it wont get rejected by language detection algos but it's still totally incomprehensible?
Something like:
So the banana was talking to my car and I was like, "what's up cushion man, we finna squamate the tendon in the mansion?"
"Yeah bro, the cotton bud was damp with significance, lets collect small benis"

Surely making ML write gibberish is relatively easy?

Attached: pepe shit sword.jpg (1200x3600, 238.82K)

you'll see it in use, its always bad to describe the technique, always good to demonstrate it...consider using pictures of NYT reporters as chaff when talking about serious things.

dont know who this is, dont care, it will frighten and confuse shill ops

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 5.41K)

I have hazel eyes and just finished up transcendental magick up by Eliphas Levi last week, and am studying Qabalah numerology and Hermetics this week.

So the mystic thing really hits home for me and I find that pretty interesting.

>ب العنصر أو اللون أو الجنس أو اللغة أو الدين أو ار

HAHAHAHAHHA YESSSSSSSS user YESSSSSSSSS.

I program for a living, so am definitely up to start researching this. The parameters of said function would have to both LOOK like real sentences but ALSO be absolute gibberish. So I'm assuming we must stick with the structural context of modern grammar? Or at least we can see where the lines of "correct" and "incorrect" grammar come into play, so we can be on the furthest outer rung.

Genius user. Pure genius.

>>ب العنصر أو اللون أو الجنس أو اللغة أو الدين أو ار

Not a programmer myself, but something like
Make bins for nouns, verbs adjectives and connecting words, write simple algo that is like
statement()
The or a (adjective)(noun)(verb)(connecting word like towards or about)(noun) etc.
Godspeed user.

Ok, looked it up. I totally get you. Man, why is Any Forums my last bastion of freedom and intellectual curiosity, thanks user.

God I love pepe. Pepe is the anime of the west. Its our very own. Disgusting, vile, free.

ah. so I really don't even need to use the power of the autist army for this one then huh? it would still be cool, but even me myself, could create this one sentence generated program, wreak havoc on threads that I discern as being shills, and share the program with those I know will use it accordingly. It's pretty cool.

youtu.be/vJMP7RBsoms

You will like this

Attached: 6E89163B-1EC4-4CDD-8906-1F3776C88B6D.jpg (627x640, 65K)

Its called a markov chain. It is a probabilistic state machine. You can run it on english and it will churn out egnlish words that follow general gramatical rules but don't have any meaning.

It would be better to also sprinkle in proper nouns as well, like bank or corp names, place names, etc, totally fuck up the word search function.