Take the yogi-pill, anons

>walk in the footsteps of Jesus, an ascended master yogi
>direct contact with the Divine Creator at all times
>be free from despair, lust, hatred, greed
>acquire cool superpowers like levitation, remote viewing, telepathy
>endless bliss in a state of samadhi (divine consciousness)
>all of these a gift from the Divine Creator

What is stopping you? Pic related.
>inb4 poo in loo

Attached: 1564967349567564.jpg (305x498, 30.8K)

Hello my basterd.

So this is why pedo kikes are promoting Hinduism.

Attached: (((hinduism))).png (1056x429, 69.7K)

It's fake enlightenment. I tried to get real enlightenment and the demons of the Matrix came to stop me. Anyway an entire shitstorm happened and unironically it caused covid-19.

This is dumb. Suffering is for the stronk. Stoics are cooler

>acquire cool superpowers like levitation, remote viewing, telepathy
Shitcanned

>just walk in the footsteps of some circumcised kike who preached in synagogues bro

Attached: 1627016592118.jpg (250x174, 5.07K)

This nigger is too ugly for my superior European aesthetics.
also imagine allowing a non-European to teach (You) anything.
Sorry bro but your shilling is doomed before it even starts

Attached: dresden.jpg (1024x763, 511.09K)

I believe in Jesus and not in myself.

Read only the Bhagavad Gita. Ignore the rest.

Yeah that's all great until you want to have sex or feel like a man
Now I'm on drugs in the colombian ghetto and have pink eye

Presently, there is only ONE yogi whose footsteps i would want to walk in - YOGI ADITYANATH

Attached: 220px-The_Uttar_Pradesh_Chief_Minister,_Shri_Yogi_Adityanath_in_New_Delhi_on_February_10,_2018_(cropped).jpg (220x342, 18.77K)

WTF do I need some pajeet scammer for when I can just talk to Christ directly?

Attached: Repent.jpg (723x445, 48.39K)

Where's me Kingfisher and pakora? I ordered them an hour ago.

hey whats up connor

Post Yogi if you're going to make a Yogi thread.

Attached: 1633802376548.png (405x535, 73.94K)

We can talk about the levitation and other mystical shit, but really, control over your mind, emotions and a deeper intuition about your surroundings is a very immediate reward for practicing meditation/yoga.

Yogananda was based, but his work got coopted and a little cultish with Kriyananda, his American disciple. Good intentions from the community but a bit kool-aid

His guru Sri Yukteswar was super based, terrifying forest yogi who wrote about the stars, diet and made several predictions that came true later (iirc, nuclear weapons, spanish flu and others in the mid 1800's) - Speaks about the Yuga cycles of the planet/humanities consciousness.

Vivekananda imo is the ULTIMATE based yogi. Gives no shits about the 3023404320 Hindu Gods, only talks about the mind and how to control it. Raja yoga and his commentary on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali is the most dense but direct way to understand how your mind literally functions, and why we are divine in nature.

Ultimately, most yoga followers end up reading a bunch and doing no meditation or service to their community, and instead of achiving their goals just become believers like your other religious person.

But these practices are very powerful tools folks.

Attached: Swami-Vivekananda-Quotes-1.jpg (940x788, 28.74K)

His mom is prob the reason Hitler was a vegetarian

Attached: image-2.jpg (284x256, 25.2K)

no anons, don't take this pajeet pill. take the St. Jerome and Bible pill instead.

Yeah, that guy was a larper

have you contacted fauci?

Indian spiritualism is just a scam like the phone scams you see today, they just began earlier.

Really any of them do work, it just takes real practice/devotion instead of simple belief. The biggest lie the Christians attached to is belief alone = salvation. They generally deny the deeper meaning of the teachings. At least with some of the older religious systems there are practices that have functional meaning/application, ie. yoga positions and breathing techniques help to deepen a persons awareness, increase health and receptivity spiritual experiences.

Christ called for complete surrender and faith, which if someone actually practiced (no money, light upon my feet level faith) Christianity would be powerful.

The Quran I can't jive with at all, I try but I can't find much for me there.

Buddhist teachings are pretty lit though.

Basically every religion has the plebs who are in the lobby arguing about shit, and the sages, sufis, saints or wtv get to the next room and figure out they are all in the same place and how they got there didn't matter.