Remember when Christianity was being pushed by force? Remember when there was the Older World Order...

Remember when Christianity was being pushed by force? Remember when there was the Older World Order? Remember when people were being murdered and tortured for not believing in ze Gott? Remember when people were being tortured and murdered because they did not believe in ze Gott ze correctly? Remember what’s been taking place in the Middle East? Remember that the people of ze Bible are closely related to the ones doing all that crap nowadays? Remember when emperor Constantine led a huge glowop, mixing up ze religion of sandniggers and some greek shit to make it more chewable for Europeans? I did not live then, but I do recall something. And I wonder how similar it was to ze Modern Times.

Attached: D899C3BD-9B24-438A-80F7-406EF8187FB2.png (599x289, 229.31K)

Attached: Why Jews Hate Christianity.jpg (2580x2588, 1.86M)

i do not give a shit about anything that happen prior to my memories or about 2 months ago
kys

Russians are niggers too.

I remember that punch

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 70.05K)

Attached: why christianity is being attacked.jpg (4096x2583, 854.81K)

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

you know they are talking about religion right? why are christians so dishonest?

Mosrtly by satanic kikes in the vatican

Attached: Catholicism-0088.png (2048x2048, 3.91M)

>Its the jews!
>except the religion they invented, that worships a jewish rabbi, that's not them
Kek

>Remember when Christians massacred a bunch of evil pagon people groups that sacrificed children, and ate their flesh.

Yes it was based

> Christianity was being pushed by force

must’ve been terrifying for the old order to see their neighbors, and family fall victim to the jewish curse. absolutely disgusting. i’ll try my best to learn the old traditions, and pass them on to my progeny.

> based

Attached: 6FD8EF28-09DA-4CA1-BDD5-C4499829F646.jpg (1100x1634, 161.91K)

The hugest psyops at single pic.

Remember when wignat satanists murdered millions of whites and gave Europe to the Jews in the 1940s? Heckin based!

ب العنصر أو اللون أو الجنس أو اللغة أو الدين أو الر
russia china trump biden convoy capitalism communism women israel jews cristian

>If we do the opposite of what Christ teaches, that makes us Christian!
Haha kys

it's judeo-atheism, not the jews categorically.
sol shmenderberg the butcher down the street has no stock in destroying the christian west like sam harris or laurence krauss does.

Attached: star of david in center.jpg (2000x2000, 180.73K)

>american relishes in the death of white people while giving the jews 109 warnings
Many such cases.

Attached: 1615719816823.png (596x378, 250.25K)

remember when people were spouting bullshit like the earth revolving around the sun and jerusalem not being the center of the universe which resulted in those people being burned at the stake?
remember when you talk shit today we're tolerant enough to leave the retard opinions alive to fester?
we should return to burning retarded opinions again

Christianity is the original ZOG.

>evil pagon people
Like you, retard. They were of your kind. It could be better if your kin actually went on beating the drum and wearing parrot feathers.

>german flag
>worships jews
What's the matter? Not spamming your corss-thread pasta today?

Attached: 1630945202372.jpg (571x618, 162.01K)

>judeo-atheism
Fuck off. Anyone can drop your ape-tier illusions.

Cuckinsanity is middle eastern centric, of course the middle east is gonna be the center of the ENTIRE universe.

Attached: 1525182111292.jpg (1064x1592, 1.55M)

Attached: 1632913995496 (1).png (960x1119, 984.25K)

you worship a jewish god, and believe in jewish mysticism. hopefully one day you’ll return to the spirits of your ancient ancestors.

>burning retarded opinions
Jump into the fire, go on. This time you have an opportunity.

>Anyone can drop your ape-tier illusions.
what do you mean by this

Attached: judeoatheism.jpg (768x432, 16.24K)

yeah i don't think you understood my post. today retarded opinions are the ones christcucks, jews, mudslimes propagate
or science deniers

Attached: 1622139495809.png (602x941, 944.77K)

I mean
> Jews don’t jump from the window
> Neither I do
> you jump from the wondow to pwn the Kikes

Exactly. The Rothschilds or Finks of the world are happy to slaughter Mr. and Mrs. Goldstein and seize their deli if it makes their net work tick up 1%.

> Jews do mean beeeed
K

yeah i still have no idea what you're talking about, must be a russian idiom or something.

Attached: jews and atheists are the same voting block.png (1170x1200, 298.78K)

Might makes right is the absolute origin of morality. Your cry and whine will never EVER change that fact.

>nigger crying about slavery
No. But I don’t want to be sold in exchange of that sparking stuff.