GOFUNDME BLINKS FIRST, WILL AUTOMATICALLY REFUND ALL TRUCKER DONATIONS

twitter.com/gofundme/status/1489870510057877505?t=7CEMUr_BYae-NmaBcsPB9A&s=19

Attached: 20220205_095522.jpg (1080x1150, 365.66K)

Why do all these people always use shitty online platforms? I can't behind any of these people when they can't boycott anything. Maybe when you can stop shoving wal mart fried chicken down your fucking throat you will figure out how to unfuck everything, until then keep having these dumbass standoffs with companies that hate you.

Oh no the chuds can't bankrupt the company anymore LMAO. Just keep losing

Because boomers don’t know how to do anything else. They literally use Facebook as their preferred form of communication. It’s the lowest barrier to entry possible.

They got scared at chargeback fees

CHAAAARGE
BAAAACK

What do you guys wanna bet all the donator's GoFundMe accounts will be quietly suspended after the refunds are processed?

I use facebook cause i cant be bothered to use some other form of kiked social media. At least I know what zucc is, and honestly I dont care if he sees that I am calling for the public violent killing of jews on his platform

reminder: Chargeback is terrorism

Is that what you got from this?
80IQ really is their upper limit for new hires.

Sure I have an account too, I’m just not going to organize something on it only for it to get shut down.

Earlier, didn't they say you had until the 15th to request a refund? Now they're saying you don't have to do anything and the refunds will be processed automatically in 7 to 10 days business days. Hmmmmm. What if they don't process the refunds automatically and this is just a ploy for both the chargeback and the refund window to close without refunding the money?

lol they definitely caught wind of the chargeback campaign

7-10 business days. Aka 2-3 weeks. Ties up their funds and prevents most from donating via other platforms

Also, where do they get off keeping people's money immobilised for weeks instead of sending the money to where the donors intended it to go? Surely they should be paying interest while keeping hold of money which isn't theirs and which they refused to do with as they had promised to do. Surely there is a debt of compensation there, in excess of the refunds themselves? Interest at the very least. I'd still go ahead with a chargeback if I had donated through goscamme.

>lol they definitely caught wind of the chargeback campaign
I hope the chargebacks continue and these shitheads get wiped out.

Blinking first to match their 1 star rating on every platform now.

nothing to see here goyim. operation chargeback has nothing to do with it.

Attached: 1628046251693.png (527x585, 33K)

holy shit globohomo cant stop losing, they were going to try and take that money for BLM and canadian chink mutts

7-10 days goy!

If you donated to this kike fund me campaign you don't belong on pol. Go back to The Donald you Canuck faggots

they probably started to have a lot come in and im sure they have people in the company that sift through social media that got alerted to this.

reminds me of the onlyfans drama a while back where some person baited a bunch of people and they all did chargebacks limiting how much OF whores could charge people

>1 star rating
let me guess you are a plebbitor...they don't care about the reviews, they care about the fines and the bad rating withdrawls from credit card companies

Attached: 1644046752890.jpg (2352x1939, 486.09K)

>If you donated to this kike fund me campaign you don't belong on pol. Go back to The Donald you Canuck faggots

Attached: chud antiwork.jpg (1024x691, 89.47K)

Just double what you gave through GFM using GiveSendGo. This gets more $ to truckers and teaches globohomo that cancelling a fundraiser leads to the Streisand effect - more donations, more attention and outrage favoring the cause.

you fucking idiot using facebook, MAN I hate people like you, stop using it you piece of shit

Charge it back. Fuck them. Make them eat that cost.

Attached: 1644074504682.png (385x1051, 223.56K)

See this picrel anons.

>noooo you can't just realise that us diverting funds to charities is illegal and a violation of merchant contracts
when will kikes learn

this is the way
>t. amex customer

DONT CARE GONNA CHARGE BACK ANYWAYS

Attached: 1540658609183.jpg (862x967, 70.42K)

Yep...