GoFundMe theft I guess

So can someone explain to me how the GoFundMe situation was/is theft? Wasn’t everyone entitled to a refund from the very start and those who chose not to make a claim for a refund would have their cash put in a pot and GoFundMe would collaborate with the organisers on where that money goes?

Attached: FC3B9173-AE34-4851-88D3-146A8E7F32B0.jpg (981x776, 196.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/gofundme-stops-payments-1.6340526
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

better use Bitcoin next time.

this.

The left does not believe in laws.

Which means, if you can successfully organize a class action lawsuit you will steamroll their ass.

Hahaha. Based GoFundme. How many of you gave money?

it was theft given by the fact that they changed their mind and decided to refund everyone automatically

1. People donated to fund truckers
2. Gofundme says lol giving to blm if you dont reply to me in 10 days!

How is this not stealing? Inevitably some people will not do the request.

>changed their mind and decided to refund everyone automatically
They thief usually should not only return what's stolen but also get a punishment.

Technically it's embezzlement, not theft.

>gofundkikes

>cbc.ca/news/politics/gofundme-stops-payments-1.6340526
>Participants in the demonstration have displayed symbols of hate, including the Confederate flag and swastikas, while protesting. Truckers parked in downtown Ottawa have also made residents miserable by blaring their horns at all hours
>symbols of hate
So if I don't like a protest being funded, I should fly a swastika and confederate flag
>made residents miserable by honking at all hours
So every protest ever that has made noise and didn't give a shit about some "shaken" womanchild overdosing on starbucks coffee as reported by (((MSM))). Looks like truckers need to hire a crisis actor

Didnt BLM burn and incite violence and their funds never got revoked?

Double standards

BLM is under investigation for fraud too

>They're allowed to do this because the fund in question broke ToS. They're even allowed to do so in any way they want, just because they don't like your campaign. Conservatives are just retarded and don't read ToS

No. BLM didn't. Looters did. The difference is BLM is smart enough to disavow their bad elements and canadachuds went 'YEAH< FREE SPEECH THO'

They actually never disavowed them. Also those weren't ,, looters ''. They were BLM activists and protestors. You have no idea what you talking about. Did random ,, thugs or looters '' also burnt down police stations or tore down statues ?

The point is, BLM was already about race, and niggers are inherently violent so it's already accounted for. The convoy has nothing to do with race, and the other stuff that wasn't vaccine mandate were out of context artificially injected by jewish MSM

They were always biased.
>Cancelled support for the Irish lad stabbed by niggers
>Cancelled support for Kyle
Now they cancelled support for the truckers, while trying to fleece the donors for their own political gain
Just evil. Scumbags.

Anyway, you're just some faggot trying to play dumb, go fuck yourself

>communism is when businesses fuck you over
Rightoids tripping over themselves to suck capitalist cock

>BLM is smart enough to disavow their bad elements
You are a terrible liar

I see no point in sueing at this point. Violence is the only option.
All fields, btw.