Worship me goy

I say Jews are bad on a podcast , so you have to do as I say and take the vax otherwise you’re a fed

Attached: 0B3B2E0A-1554-4549-BB73-CE40165CA479.jpg (244x266, 19.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.christogenea.org/videos/wmfinck/mike-enoch-admits-he-jew-prothink-commentary
files.catbox.moe/xod7tj.mp3
files.catbox.moe/4k4bu5.mp3
files.catbox.moe/t9u5dn.mp3
files.catbox.moe/z0qra7.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP is a faggot

This video proved to me Mike Enoch is a Jew. It's a must watch. Ignore that it happens to be re-uploaded on a Christian site, it has been purged nearly everywhere else: media.christogenea.org/videos/wmfinck/mike-enoch-admits-he-jew-prothink-commentary

He promoted a fed honey trap at Charlotesville and helped get 17 White men sent to prison on trumped-up charges. Of course Mike and the rest of the TRS crew got away Scot-free. James Fields, pictured here marching with Mike, got 400+ years in prison on fake charges. Think twice before you get involved with this guy.

Attached: Peinovich marching with James Fields at Charlottesville.png (1400x870, 1.35M)

Now tell us how many are in prison because of Mike on January 6th.
Oop, wait that was because of Trump, who only says he sort of, might think about, pardoning them, if he gets reelected.
What do you think about January 6th?

Attached: 1609953110572.png (1268x675, 1.89M)

>What do you think about January 6th?
It was just another psyop and honeypot. See picrel? That was Matt Heimbach, one of the podcasters on TRS. He was one of the crisis actors wandering around the Capitol Building on January 6th. Funny how he wasn't arrested for that.

Attached: Heimbach at Capitol Building January 6th.jpg (1024x1019, 100.18K)

Attached: 1575791893090.jpg (600x600, 35.19K)

You don't really have a reply to that, do you?
Newsflash: Not everyone who sees your cult leader for what he is is a groyper or a trumptard. Stop attacking straw men.

hey look, Whatabouttery

It backfired on him, though. He thought I was a trumper or a groyper and didn't realize that some ex-TRS feds were there on Jan. 6th stirring the pot.

I keep asking and nobody's answering.
So let me ask again.
How come the "All Jews are bad except for Moike" TRS are quiet about the fact TWP's Cville Lawyer, Josh Smith, is in fact a mischling named Nussbaum who doxxed their former friend Ricky Vaughn?

Guys they sing carols around the piano and bond on a very WHITE level there is nothing more powerful or good than WHITE people so get vetted get into a pool party don't worry about being doxxed and losing your job the Jews are tired of doing that and then WHITEs win again

or, ya know, getting fucked in the ass by Greg Johnson while someone films it so they can blackmail you with it later

That's an interesting nugget I hadn't heard about before. I wonder if anyone from TRS will answer that question.

Ew. Gross.

Are shills really this retarded?

oh there will be the normal obfuscation "why do you lie" "That never happened" when it is common knowledge and has been for years.

The people who waste their lives on /pol 24/7 because they just HAVE to defend Fuhrer Beanovich are either retarded newfags who have no idea what TRS is and where it's coming from, or actual old members who got so invested in the grift they'd do anything to keep it going- lying, doxxing people etc just because they need to keep the grift going at all costs- point in case dear Jesse Dunstan.

Sure thing buddy.

Attached: 1564765930993.gif (202x170, 703.51K)

dude?
Heimbach is the big faggot on the right in the right pic. Not the other guy.

poor guy looks like a rat

The words of Mike Enoch, leader of the white race.

>files.catbox.moe/xod7tj.mp3
The white truckers protesting vaccine mandates and lockdowns are so mentally retarded they do not even know what they're protesting.

>files.catbox.moe/4k4bu5.mp3
@1:23:55
Mike Enoch claims the doctors on Joe Rogan talking about the vaccine being dangerous are "quacks."
@1:24:20
Mike Enoch claims he was "right about COVID the entire fucking time."

In between these two clips Sven calls him out on not knowing what he's talking about when it comes to covid.

>files.catbox.moe/t9u5dn.mp3
Mike Enoch: "There were people freaking out about this 'ok my job is going to fill me with poison' which wasn't true, either that it was poison or they were going to force you to get it."

BONUS: Sven "the military should be outside my house preventing me from leaving so I don't spread covid" Seventh Son telling us cops should be able to search our cars without probable cause or a warrant because it would own the blacks.
>files.catbox.moe/z0qra7.mp3
@2:40:00
>Why don't they just search his car? Where did this rule come from that you have to consent to being searched?

Attached: 1644076674641.jpg (870x588, 234.25K)

It is a fact that Matt Heimbach, founder of the Traditionalist Workers Party, was given his own podcast on TRS.
It is a fact that Matt Heimbach later turned traitor and became an SJW.
It is a fact that Matt Heimbach was at the January 6th protest and was one of the people wandering around inside the Capitol Building.

It is an interesting coincidence that TRS seems to attract really sketchy characters that TRS does its best to protect. There was Ghoul, who was "grooming" underaged boys for homosex. There was Jayoh, who bragged about being a fed and fucking trannies. There was Heimbach, who turned traitor and later helped the feds stage the Jan. 6th honeypot.
And let's not forget Mike's wife, a B'nai B'rith chapter president and LGBT activist who hosts drag-queen shows. He kept that secret until he was finally exposed. Nothing fishy about that, right?

It's just one disaster after another with these clowns. Only a moron would trust them now. Sadly, the world is filled with morons, so there will always be a few of them to simp for these glowing clowns.

Attached: Ames Friedman Peinovich - LGBT activist - hosting drag queen show -.png (1047x1206, 876.07K)

You forgot the part where Matt heimbach, the mighty Jew hater used to date Ashley Rae Goldenberg, a Jewess Grifter known as Communism Kills

Thanks, that's another useful nugget of info.

He looks like what he is.

He caved to the anti-vaxx qtard mob and is now all in on boomer conspiracy theories. Fuck him.

>He looks like what he is.
Yeah, a Norwegian Serb.