Superbowl bros, I don't feel so good

Our globohomo worship is going to be disprupted by transphobic nazis.

Attached: FKw-8bcWUAMMl7K.jpg (828x922, 93.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2iR7NV2t8EU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NOT OUR HECKING FUTBALERINOS!!!

Attached: 1585847392709.jpg (785x731, 92.92K)

california is the worst when it comes to rights

>something that will never happen
Kek, Truckers, in the US, are mostly sports loving boomers.
Worshiping niggers in a stadium is more sacred to boomers, than going to church on Sunday.

Attached: doit.jpg (271x277, 13.2K)

Who cares. no one but niggers and white cucks watches niggerball.

Attached: 1643822968257.jpg (400x400, 16.27K)

if only happened...

Where do you think the MAGA chant, Let's go Brandon. came from? lol. Nigger ball.
Because everything in boomer lives revolves around nigger sports.

It's time to show these kikes what shitting it down really looks like

Let's go Brandon is from NASCAR

Please please please
The NPCs might actually notice something is very wrong, but probably not.

burgers could redeem themselves with this but wont because they literally worship niggers and nigger ball

Same shit, different stadium.

Oh no, not the fuggen sportsballerino

Nascar might have two niggers, one made the news a couple years ago because oversensitive people thought a garage opening rope was a noose

SUPER HONK

No ball in NASCAR it's not sportsball.

I'm so sick of the sun.
youtu.be/2iR7NV2t8EU

There's no sport in NASCAR either.

That would be so fucking awesome but it won’t happen conservative boomers have already cucked on their precious nfl faggernick took his knee and said all white people suck and they reeed for all of like a week and now they’re back to sucking niggerball cock

They did not think it was a noose. They are all fake and gay.

It was NASCAR racing faggot

It would be based af if they do it... However, I (x) doubt.

based, fuck your bread and games, stop telling yourself all is well as long as you can see a dumb egg fly

NASCAR seems more like a megachud MIGA "sport"

Bump

The right is more obsessed over sports than the left will ever be. Nigger ball is the biggest religion in the US to these older people. I have never met an older white guy who didn't like, watch, and kept up with niggerball.
The leftist loves their nigger basketball more. but nigger football. every single boomer, and most people over 40, love that shit
I work in commercial construction and every single white dude loves niggerball, it's like their only release or something.
I have younger kids that are school aged, and it amazes how the parents of the other kids in their classes dress them in niggerball clothing.
They start the niggerball brainwashing at preschool in the US.