Vaxxies dropping like flies on the roadway

Lmao you schizo posters were right about the jabbies suddenly getting into car wrecks. You were just wrong abt it being 2 weeks away lol

Attached: 20220205_093606.jpg (1080x1405, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

worksinprogress.co/issue/womb-for-improvement/
reddit.com/r/TeslaModel3/comments/skozmv/had_a_good_run_see_ya_fam_had_a_seizure_due_to/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2/3

Attached: 20220205_093650.jpg (1080x1159, 265.39K)

3/3

Attached: 20220205_093730.jpg (1071x1271, 324.2K)

Any Forums is always right about what will happen, but always wrong about when it will happen.

Anybody come to terms with the fact that there is going to be a fucking huge gender imbalance if this actually harms people?

Girls took it at a hugely higher rate than men. Esp young women vs young men. And white women had the highest uptake of all.

If it either kills (both genders) or makes infertile women, we are in for big fucking trouble. The pharma jews may have already won. What if 3/4 young white women are now infertile? Holy shit we are fucked.

Blaming the vaccine side effects on "Covid" and "Long Covid" is the last refuge of a vaxxer in denial.

>one screenshot of retard who can't drive a car full of assist systems self diagnoses as covid jab victim
>that means mass accidents happen and they are all caused by jabs
I knew Any Forumstards are absolute retards but this shit takes the cake.

U know one woman can have like 9kids in her lifetime? Its just some women wont have kids at all now. Not much one can do about it. But sure aint the end.

Eh, I'm ok with teaming up with my buddies to kill every other reproductive age male within two days ride.

That's how tribes start.

Artificial wombs.

worksinprogress.co/issue/womb-for-improvement/

Read it again retard. He's claiming to be a covid victim and then trying to make fun of the guy suggesting its caused by the vaccine.

The absolute state of low iq paid-for pharma shills

Anyone have a screenshot of red deer user talking about the vaxxies crashing their cars?

So he says Covid caused the seizure in the caption and then admits in a comment that he actually believes his ‘jab’ caused it

The jew lied about how many people took it, just like they lie about everything else. They want you demoralized.

seizures are a normal reaction to vaccine
please get vaccinated

Attached: 1642137524758.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Nah. He was trying to make fun of the guy he was replying to. He just forgot his "/s"

>when pic related was the game that most accurately predicted the future of the world

Attached: n64_BattleTanx_-_Global_Assault_U_2-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 249.04K)

That sucks. Now he has to replace his radiator

Attached: deadpeople.gif (500x272, 499.01K)

Even if that many women took it there are still a lot of men who took it as well. Whatever happens there will be balance and our people will carry on.

>Anybody come to terms with the fact that there is going to be a fucking huge gender imbalance if this actually harms people?
>Girls took it at a hugely higher rate than men. Esp young women vs young men. And white women had the highest uptake of all.
>If it either kills (both genders) or makes infertile women, we are in for big fucking trouble. The pharma jews may have already won. What if 3/4 young white women are now infertile? Holy shit we are fucked.

Oh my bronon. I've been talking about this for months. Since before the stupid meme about pureblood sperm being the new bitcoin I kept explaining to anons that it's pureblood breedable pussy and eggs which are going to be the new bitcoin. Not sperm. You only need 2 braincells to rub together to figure this out. Amazing that so many parrot the pureblood sperm new bitcoin meme but don't mention this.

Untainted blood breedable white women are going to be worth their weight in gold.

Start planning a trip to your nearest Amish community or remote, secluded villages in eastern Europe, Russia or Ukraine.

My wife’s uncle died while driving a week after his jab.

What a fucking throwback
That was one of my all time favorite games

100% right 50% of the time is pretty good

This 100%. Any Forums‘s level of intuition is unmatched in this world

Blaming it on the new variant

Read my post again you idiot mutt.
If your 2 brain cells even allow for anything besides impotent seething and buzzword slinging like a fucking 5 years old mongoloid.

wouldn't surprise me if generally healthier/younger people react much more intensely or have a more active immune response

and now think about which countries are barely vaccinated

Its relative fren is never and always 2 more weeks simultaneously

>and now think about which countries are barely vaccinated
This is the second blackpill. Literally.

graphene oxide+electric mazda=seizure

Then how come Any Forums supported Trump?

I hate this propaganda. Almost everyone I know reacted very harshly to the vaccine. It's the number of reason for missed days at work. I am the only one at work who did not call in sick a single day. I have never seen a vaccine before that causes almost 100% adverse effects. By the way there are still some people who got Covid after boosters and missed additional days.

>Vaxxindent

Attached: 1623965808871.png (140x250, 11.19K)

>Then how come Any Forums supported Trump?
Better than nuclear war under Killary.

That wasn't real Any Forums

Checked. We're literally psychic

Why she looks so miserable and sad?

Attached: 1642138477381.jpg (1920x1080, 223.85K)

vaxx turns you into zombie

the best part is, that denial never lasts forever. those days are coming.

>how come
You sound like a moron.

We don’t need incels making test tube babies

Flippytank OP

Voting for Trump and supporting Trump are 2 different things entirely.
A vote is a single act that is over and done with quickly. Support is an ongoing thing.
>I don't want hillary, so I'll vote for trump
Ok, that makes sense
>BASED TRUMP IS PLAYING 4D CHESS AND HE IS DRAINING THE SWAMP. ANYONE WHO DOESN'T SUPPORT TRUMP IS A SHILL!
Mental illness.

For 4 years Trump helped make everything in this country get worse, and by the end he wasn't even pretending to support MAGA, and instead was aiming for the "compassionate conservative" model where he supports niggers and Mexicans.

Trump ended up being so bad that it we may have been better off with Hillary...and Any Forums still supported him.

Any Forums has some serious blind spots and is wrong a lot

>dw
No need to tell me, german women look like men.

>someone is a moron for saying "how come"
Take your meds, schizo

reddit.com/r/TeslaModel3/comments/skozmv/had_a_good_run_see_ya_fam_had_a_seizure_due_to/

^original post. read his other comments. this guy is absolutely brainwashed by the cult of fauci

Any Forums never claimed shit would happen in 2 weeks. "2 weeks" was what governments were originally claimeing it would take to "flatten the curve", which is where the mocking came from.

>due to covid

Attached: AN13414.png (920x512, 21.81K)

> Millennial_ can't read

ok he can die