This is what happens when you drop the n-bomb without hiding

This is what happens when you drop the n-bomb without hiding.

Attached: powonpol.webm (480x480, 224.17K)

N

I

Attached: beaten_by_preppy.webm (418x776, 2.39M)

What happened here?

Attached: 1642387523849.webm (400x368, 403.69K)

Isn't this just a proof that niggers are trained like attack dogs?

Ah yes, the clear sign that nogs are rational, civilized members of society. Can't counter an argument, get violent.

The nigger was probably begging for change and the white man put him in his proper place.

Nigger

I drop the n-bomb after every fuckin' sentence i speak, nigger!

Here's what happens when a gamer faggot gives 10% effort.

Attached: 1639948010478.gif (193x320, 2.55M)

Black guy here.

Honestly if I was called the n-word in public (hard R) I'd just laugh.

Yea it looked just like he was approaching him to beg for change

Attached: 1576852692803.gif (158x223, 3.88M)

but he did get a hiding

This is how a good broken buck should behave

I said nigger in public once. I'll never do it again because it was just a generally unpleasant experience.

I was at a lake, where I swim all the time, and there was this husband, wife, son, and daughter there fishing, and I decided I wanted to go swimming, and these bitches ain't gonna stop me. So I started swimming and the husband said they didn't want me swimming and said I am too close to them, so I said fuck you this is a public place, then his wife got really scared and started bitching at me, and I said it's not me you gotta worry about lady it's the NIGGERS, and then they packed up and left and as they walked away the daughter said "we're not racist like you!" so I looked around and everyone was looking at me so I decided it was time to yeet so I ran over this hilltop that has a cliff on the other side which overlooks the road and the people I harassed happened to be driving by right as I lept out of the woods next to their car and they got scared and sped up to like 80mph because they thought I was running after their car.

Attached: 1522705974_a09.png (600x600, 405.42K)

Afterwards I went where nobody could see me in the woods and waited to see if the police would arrive. They never did. So I went home.

who dat?

Attached: 1627334332972.png (1317x863, 1.11M)

Truth is comical right? It makes you laugh because you think the person calling you a nigger is ignorant, meaning they have not the knowledge to accurately judge your person.

This is called pattern recognition, and you are deemed no better than your peer group regardless of what you do as an individual. You are not worth having in society because blacks have lost morality, and instead the people calling you nigger are the most informed, the most wise as to what your kind does to humanity. Nobody wants to suffer for diversit any longer.

white guy here.

Honestly if i was called a cracker (hard C) id just bury my knee in your head.

People like that are mentally ill. Completely detatched from reality. They're on the same spectrum as liberals.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

With the power of Joseph Smith (pbuh)

Now that's a man with 10k+ mirror romans under his belt.

German guy here.

Honestly if I was called the k-word in public (hard R) I'd just genocide your people.