Uhh guys?

Uhh guys?

Attached: FRGFW9Fz8TwJITF870pYiUuZ7EEf-LKVqkKbD9L2i0I.jpg (735x768, 75.28K)

Why didn't I die? I'm one of those fucking idiots! Noooooo God doesn't want me!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNKKK

Attached: 15-153671_peterbilt-387-front-hd-png-download.png (860x881, 994.48K)

sage

cutting off artists name on tweets and pics to hide the fact they are leftist parody accounts

I would kill dissenting teched out sycophantic fags like you OP if I could

Suck dick and die glownigger. I'll never take it (the vaccine) for absolutely no fking reason. Come for me faggot.

Attached: 1641949807458.jpg (625x626, 39.77K)

99% of the people dying from this are fatass niggers

Implying vaccinated aren't still dying

Imagine getting 3 vaccines for anything else in one year and still getting the disease. Polio, tuberculosis, measles, just imagine.
Vaccines work, but not this piece of shit. You know they're bullshit as soon as the pharmaceutical industry says they arent liable for any issues that arise from the experiment

Recovered twice. Whats the big deal?

FACT: COVID19 IS STATISTICALLY INSIGNIFICANT FOR ALL PEOPLE UNDER 40YO.

Death is on the side of democrats? Not surprising in the least

Even older folks get over it. The first relative of mine who caught it was 89 at the time, and she was back to normal in about a week.

Attached: 1643640613562.png (630x630, 155.4K)

this makes me rock fucking hard

المادة 2 لكل إنسان حق التمتع بكافة الحقوق والحريات الواردة في هذا الإعلان، دون أي تمييز، كالتمييز بسبب العنصر أو اللون أو الجنس أو اللغة أو الدين أو الرأي السياسي أو أي رأي آخر، أو الأصل الوطني أو الإجتماعي أو الثروة أو الميلاد أو أي وضع آخر، دون أية تفرقة بين اي ي البقعة مستقلاً أو تحت الوصايلرجال والنساء. وفضلاً عما تقدم فلن يكون هناك أي تمييز أساسه الوضع السياسي متمتع بالحكم الذاتي أو كانت سيادته خا أو القانوني أو الدولي لبلد أو البقعة التة أو غيرضعة لأي قيد من نتمي إليها الفرد سواء كان هذا البلد أو تلك

>Any Forumstards are now too stupid to even form simple sentences, they can only communicate with their white supremacist memes

i have Covid rn and it's fucking nothing. If you die from this, you deserve to die

OH GAWD
I'M GONNA
I'M GONNA
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK
I'M HOOOOONKING
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK

Attached: HOOOOONKER.jpg (640x640, 116.17K)

True

Attached: RDT_20220127_2221451419470960964935232.png (960x960, 659.23K)

Niggerfaggot, there's no communication with retards who have decided to deny reality

Very cool, Shmooley.
Just kidding, kill yourself faggot.

>you VILL vaccinate your dog

First frame contains bestiality, reported.

... wait a second, what's going on there.
HEY! CANADIAN! LEAVE THAT DOG ALONE!

Attached: canadian.png (217x145, 24.25K)

Literally describes terrorism.

Bait

Attached: 719171F9-25A7-4CB6-9665-539AAD41C0BC.png (1498x1119, 542.21K)

It's my 6th day with covid. Throat hurts fever already going down. Eating instant noodles and catching up Manga releases. That's it Lmao. maybe 2-3 nights were rough. Had flu bigger than this 8 years ago. Glad I haven't sold my soul for the clot shot