Moving to the USA, so forced to vax

i don't want to take jj or astra because they use fetuses in production and it's against my faith. I'm an orthodox Christian.
pfizer seems effective and a safe new technology that has been tested for years even before they released the mrna vax. is this just a marketing scheme? what should i be aware of? is antivax an actual thing? live in a small town and after years of this so called pandemic the only person who has met or know people who had the disease and or were vaxxed is my brother, who works in a hospital in a bigger city. nobody here knows anyone that had covid or is vaxxed except for a few old people who were scared and took the jab.

but since the usa is offering me literally twice my salary here (after taxes) i see no reason not to leave and go there.
how safe is the vax really and what are the other side's arguments?

thx pol!

Attached: Envy-fasting-prayer.jpg (859x750, 630.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ciuRLFLoLL0&t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bribe someone or forge documentation.

How much can I pay you to kill yourself? Obviously there is a price in your case that you are willing to accept.

also i will post a second picture after this. i do not understand the science of them saying it doesn't enter so it doesn't affect but it clearly states it transcribes something into my nucleus

Attached: signal-2022-02-05-15-36-51-962.jpg (1024x437, 41.64K)

Attached: signal-2022-02-05-15-37-09-324.jpg (1024x904, 61.59K)

Nobody can force you to take an injection. Meet the people who will try to stop you along each step of the process. Learn them by name and shift. Wear them down mentally.

that clearly goes against the morals of my church and my own.

no i can't even get on a flight if i am not vaxxed afaik

>how safe is the vax

you should be asking: how safe is the USA. it is a fucking shithole

Novavax easily

I'm very aware of this fact and i have taken the proper precautions to protect my family. my only concern is finding a solution to being able to enter legally.

How exactly? Why do you find it immoral to break immoral laws? Even St Augustine said "an unjust law is no law".

>I'm Orthodox Christian
>but I want to take the mark of the beast so I can double my Rothschild buxx
>yeah I know it'll sterilize me and probably give me AIDS, but LOL!

Fuck this planet and fuck you OP.

Attached: op.gif (150x148, 996.38K)

i am asking for residency and staying there to use their system. i do not come as a revolutionary. if anything it is me who should integrate as a immigrant.

i doubt that this is the biblical mark of the beast as i was still fully capable of buying and selling without wearing it. your preachers have mislead you.

If you want to see what the vaxx actually does: youtube.com/watch?v=ciuRLFLoLL0&t=4s

It's a depopulation weapon. If you take it it'll kill you.

>b-but
I don't care. If you know what it will do and take it anyways so you can have 2 years maximum of money you deserve every single thing that happens to you.

Attached: luciferase.webm (481x807, 1.4M)

Which state?

Washington. Im moving to Washington state for a 2 year contract. i am fully aware of how awful it is there.

Reverse transcriptase is what causes the Mrna to be transcribed into the DNA all mammals have Reverse transcriptase in their cells.

>t. Molecular biologist

Attached: 1578589835685 (1).png (438x657, 85.73K)

Why do people want so badly to commit suicide the moment you dangle green paper in front of their eyes?

Notice the wording "mRNA never enters" that's correct. Because it is transcribed, and a copy of it is sent into the Nucleus. So the original mRNA stays in the cytosol while the new transcribed copy enters the nucleus