I'm a NEET because capitalism fucked me

>Can't go to overpriced uni, I need to go into debt and get bent over and fucked
>Can't go to job fair because I need a car, fuck the bus people
>Can't escape this life because I need a job that pays better than minimum wage, and I only qualify for minimum wage
FUCK CAPITALISM AND FUCK THE GOVERNMENT!!!

Attached: neet.jpg (1280x720, 396.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yEPicPmkFDs
youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tomoko stinky

stop making excuses for your laziness

I LIVE IN THE GHETTO AND HEAR GUN SHOTS DAILY
I HAD TO DROP OUT OF ENGINEERING SCHOOL BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING OVERPRICED AS SHIT

im a neet because working here isnt worth it and being a neet is actually encouraged

>work legally
>pay half ur income to taxes for shit u dont want and need
>pay for ur ethnic replacement, useless helathcare when i could save the money myself, politicsn pockets, and welfare leeches

its objectivly smarter to abuse this system and get welfare yourself, getting basically free money + you can do black labour with zero taxes anyway.

systems like this force you to either fuck others over or get fucked over

It's your fault entirely
You are owning your life, you make decisions
By claiming responsibility on someone else, you are being fucked
And you became basically a woman, because women want someone to hold responsibility for them

Attached: benis_inspësion_däy.png (680x339, 563.28K)

Same life story here. We have come to a point where if your parents aren't rich then you aren't going to college.

So I hear
youtu.be/yEPicPmkFDs
Man I need to move to Germany, the more I hear the more I like

No you don't understand. When a white man doesn't have a car in America , you're royally fucked. If you live in a rural area, you're stranded. If you live in the city you have to take the bus with niggers. Its awful.

Our hyper individualistic driving culture is a low key way for whites to keep the last remaining form of segregation we have.

There are a million videos on youtube on how to do side hustles to pay the bills. You are not backed up against a wall like you think. For instance, retail arbitrage.

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4 (Retail Arbitrage 101)
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY (How to Sell 88K Of Used Books on Amazon)
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8 (Dollar Tree Retail Arbitrage)
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY (Scaling Retail Arbitrage To $40k)
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030 (RETAIL ARBITRAGE - Sourcing At Marshalls for Amazon FBA)
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80 (The 20 Year Old Homeless Full Time Amazon Seller)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg (How I Get Walmart To PAY My BILLS Every Month)
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg (Ebay Speedrun)
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U (Plan for 7 figures using online arbitrage)

It is really not difficult to make 50k/yr just thrifting and selling items on ebay and similar sites. It takes zero risk to start doing that and there are a billion and one videos showing how it's done.

There is no reason to sell your soul just because of a job especially now when there are so many other ways to make money other than a job that demands your internal biology as its possession.

"Daily Refinement"'s youtube channel has interviews with tech n sports are very good for showing how to
focus on a niche and become efficient enough to be much more profitable.

Thrift and sell things on ebay or poshmark or amazon. You can make mid 5 figures and don't have to play clot shot roulette.

>It's your fault entirely
HOW THE FUCK IS IT MY FAULT???
I WENT TO ENGINEERING SCHOOL, I AVOIDED DRUGS AND GANGS
THE ONLY THING THAT'S MY FAULT IS BEING BORN POOR

I wish I could be a work from home NEET. Is it possible?

its ez being a neet here
>go to job centre
>literally proof you have no job/legal income
>get healthcare, rent, pension covered + 450 extra bucks a month , zero taxes etc

this makes for a good base to live on, now imagine doing black labour on the side, you can live really well with that, better than some middleclass 9-5 cuck

Cool

doesnt move to a different coutnry because..........................................................

Bros I might as well ask this here.

I'm 25 almost 26 and only just going to Engineering school in September, I will be 30 by the time I graduate, is it too late for me?

Attached: 1639603823211.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

>find a poor white girl.
>start onlyfan with her.
what do you think other neets are doing?
don’t forget to leak some videos for third world poor people like me who have it much worse than your murican fatass.

Many unpleasant and unsavory characters on the buses these days, it's true.

Attached: 1585355739991.jpg (3501x1418, 464.11K)

With what money?

>my faults are the responsibility of other people
Grow up. Also
>I need a job that pays better than minimum wage, and I only qualify for minimum wage
Go work for minimum wage, get experience, ask for a raise or apply for other job WITH some experience

I was born in the wrong country

Good mornings Sir! Shall we do the needful?

Attached: 1640749106514.jpg (958x946, 405.78K)

how much do you think you need to buy a house in Argentina?
i made 200 dollars per month

>Go work for minimum wage, get experience, ask for a raise or apply for other job WITH some experience
How the fuck am I gonna get a desk job pushing shopping carts and flipping burgers???
This system is retarded

na. as long as you crack the interview and tell them you are fresher it doesn’t matter. but again you will be wagie.

Are you saying that they literally pay you for not working?

What is this black labor you speak of?

I got no clue, my family escaped Mexico
I ain't about to downgrade a country

>HOW THE FUCK IS IT MY FAULT???
>I WENT TO ENGINEERING SCHOOL, I AVOIDED DRUGS AND GANGS
>HOW THE FUCK IS IT MY FAULT???
You've made the wrong decisions
>THE ONLY THING THAT'S MY FAULT IS BEING BORN POOR
What capitalism or whatever else have to do with it? You do lack social networking, became a neet and blame your ambient for it though you have created it yourself

Attached: wimin.jpg (1024x763, 136.51K)

How does it feel to be a nigger?

Attached: o-CRYING-BABY-facebook.jpg (1536x1529, 270.87K)

I'm mexican

yeah if you have no legal income u go to jbo centre and get free money, from tax payer cucks.

doing a job with under the table payment, not telling gov about it, no taxes, job centre wont know and hence dont cut ur welfare cause they dont know u work

Not too late for you at all, bro. If you take proper care of yourself, you will feel exactly the same physically at 30 as you do at 26.

>What capitalism or whatever else have to do with it? You do lack social networking,
I've spoken with CEO's and million-ares, I live in a big city and none of that shit ever helps

Abe saale.

No one gives a shit about your age
One dude I saw in engineering school was a Vietnam veteran

>How the fuck am I gonna get a desk job pushing shopping carts and flipping burgers???
Don't push shopping carts or flip burgers then.Look for stuff to do in offices.
Just don't be a retard and say you want to be an engineer like it's something everyone can do without qualifications.

Never too late dude. I know guys in their 40's still snagging 20 year olds and making bank.

>Don't push shopping carts or flip burgers then.Look for stuff to do in offices.

HEY guys in favela's, just stop being poor
fuck you're stupid

Lmao what a loser i made more than 500$

Yeah but you live in a hidden dictatorship

taught myself how to program, got a girlfriend that can drive (no license), and I worked at Target while teaching myself and now I'm starting a firm.

There are an infinite amount of excuses user, you either are a victim in the current of life, or you choose to swim against it. It's all a choice.

I got out a few vending machines while I worked minimum wage, so I could take on less hours, so I could hone my programming skills. Will your way into being what you want, no one else gives a fuck about your situation but you.

I hope this is good advice.

>Can't go to overpriced uni, I need to go into debt and get bent over and fucked
What is University of the People
You are just a failure

move furniture
I made 800$ a day doing that more than a decade ago
walk

youre too proud to get on a bus to go to a job fair. you demand a job that pays more than minimum wage, yet bring no skills or experience to the table.
you have given up and believe it is societys duty to support you
fuck you

>I've spoken with CEO's and million-ares,
What you were talking about?
You were asking them how they build their money?

>"ThE OnLy wAy OuT oF poVeRTY iS ExPenSivE EduCaTiOn!"
>"Now I'm in debt, unemployed and blame rich people!"
Most people belong on the fucking field, sowing crops. Literally too dumb to do anything else.

You're not a neet, you're a slave to ambition kek

>youre too proud to get on a bus to go to a job fair. you demand a job that pays more than minimum wage, yet bring no skills or experience to the table.
>you have given up and believe it is societys duty to support you
>fuck you
That's literally the exact opposite of my life
Also fuck HR

This

user. I'm from Fresno, California. It's the 5th poorest city in the country, meth capital, I had no dad, my mom is retarded for life in a wheelchair and my family made 13k a year.

There are no excuses in this life, only action. Now I take care of my family, now I provide and now I work my ass off and program, working with NYU and Rutgers graduates while I made straight C's and was class clown in high school.

Stop coming up with excuses. I could have done that, and I wouldn't be where I am now. Bless up.

>hidden