There is no bigger cope than a woman hitting the wall and realizing she will never fulfill her basic biological...

There is no bigger cope than a woman hitting the wall and realizing she will never fulfill her basic biological function of giving birth.

Attached: 1644071078306.jpg (1477x1443, 957.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/events/1489638639978090497
twitter.com/AnonBabble

true

>u look good
>literally an unfuckable leathery washed up bar whore throwing a thousand cock stare

we are fucking monkeys with computers
this is what happens
people end up sad and alone and fucked up
because a monkey should not computer

>37
She looks 50. I'm 37, and people tell me I look 25. How do women even..

Lmao. Women age terribly. Men depend on diet and exercise, but women can't exercise off a bad body type or saggy boobs and face.

I totally don't care that I am single, which is why I am writing this article.

You bought into the destructive feminism cult, and became an utterly unbearable bitch to be near, and now you wonder why men don't want you.

>Despite going on lots of dates

Then this person is mentally ill.

That's a cum dumpster.

Likely borderline. Crazy cunt treats people like shit and ends up alone. Shocking.

Nice
Fuck those whore i hope they all suffer

>She looks 50. I'm 37, and people tell me I look 25. How do women even.
Sunbathing 12 hours a day, heavy drinking, birth control pills, stress from their Excel spreadsheet job.

>mgtow is becoming normal
And you niggers laughed.

Attached: 1638486721892.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

That's not the cope
The cope is the "and I'm happy with that" bit

The you look good :) type of thing above is something I've thought about for a while. Women are constantly validated by consumer shit like this and posts on social media. They seem to actually think it means something. Idk what to make of it but I think its interesting.

If some stranger on the internet told me I was strong and brave and good looking, I would say "wtf you dont know me retard" then never think of it again. Women love it. Idk.

I seriously hope that's a tranny
how do you look 50 at 37
white woman moment

Attached: just.png (1328x1203, 1.7M)

That thing is 37? In earth years?

Awareness Service
>1(2) Post by this ID
>Memefag

>(You) Farming for fuckin MONEY!

Stop replying directly to (you) farming bots and slide threads!

Attached: 1PBTI - A.gif (480x480, 19.2K)

Her arm looks fat

I know a few like these, talked to them to figure out why they were "single", they always have a dick on the side, always.
These women do not know what love is, really , I talked hours to this type and they have no understanding of love.
They fall in love but don't know what love is, they think it's the same thing.
Like people who think empathy is the same as sympathy and don't feel empathy, same thing.
Like this article says, they have plenty of dates and fucks,some short and some long.
And then they get bored.
Then the guy has to hear, you are not my type etc etc we have to move on blablabla.
And...they already have another one in sight for another adventure.
Pathetic bitches, that is what they are.
You will see them all around the age of 40...kids: no,but wanting :D
Oh and never ever call them a slut,they will claw out your eyes.

>37
>settle down

barren womb syndrome

>settle down
Onto an XL bad dragon.

>they have no understanding of love.
Love is a meaningless word at this point. It describes so many different things. To most women (and men maybe idk) it just means a feeling you can get with a person for a time. Very empty thing.

Some women never experience the desire for children. I know a lady who's kind and smart, she thinks like a man, she likes guys, and she's pretty. But she has no desire to have kids. Personally I think she's too strange to be a good mother.

29 here.. Was asked for ID to buy alcohol the other day, legal age here is 18...

Why should I care?

twitter.com/i/events/1489638639978090497

the comments on this article are so blackpilled it's kind of sad, jews really did a number on us