What is the most troon-free programming language?

What is the most troon-free programming language?

Attached: 1642436378698.png (1608x1831, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/scienceandmathguide/subjects/mathematics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Flipping individual switches by hand knowing the order by pure intuition

Attached: 1642436654499.jpg (750x633, 96.39K)

Assembly
Abacus
C

Wish i could say python because that's the only one i can program in but it's top 20% for troonerism

Trannython is an obviously infested due to its low difficulty.

Ada

i'd fuck both hard in their ass until they're raw and bleeding.

>Low difficulty
>Still hard for me

Ngmi
Ordering my programming socks now

Without a doubt C
Trannies are Python and Rust and simple shit like that, the path of least resistance is where you find them

You are better off studying math first then going to C.

this.

do you have any math pdfs or anything for self study math?

Machine Code

Just do fuckin C mate. Just C. You don’t even have to do C++. Just C.

It’s free from faggots because the conventions are too daunting and powerful for a sissy little fag to control. Let them rot as they use muh python and muh JavaScript.

Kek

Definitely learn C, it will make you a better dev and you will run circles around script kiddies who only ever learned JS or Python. Its a journey not a race my fren, focus and practice.

indian youtubers

nim refused to add a CoC iirc

Attached: 1644071746601.jpg (968x888, 108.23K)

Going outside

>filtered by anything that isn’t python
pathetic

Probably Ada or Jovial

sites.google.com/site/scienceandmathguide/subjects/mathematics

Which is odd because they’re definitely not taking the path of least resistance in other aspects of their lives.

C is just gonna make you close to the machine, become a more competent programmer who sticks close to classic convention and maintains almost maximum control at supreme performance. You know why fags like high level languages so much? It’s because that’s what they’re capable of doing. It’s easy, caring, and locks low level functionality such as memory management as it doesn’t trust it’s users with it. C is a freeman’s land, where anything goes.

They got it backwards

Look up the Handmade Hero Network

thank you.

trannies in the real world always match a denim jacket with a skirt or something else retarded. they have a dress sense of the 15 year old goth girl who couldn't get it right

Yes. I will never be a programmer.

C++ C
Troons choose python and java
Rust is a meme language

howso? every aspect of society coddles trannies, it's ezmode, that's why it's only loser incels that do it

>started with c++
>now considers learning python
I'm on the right path?

haskell

Change the t-shirt and it's wife material. The power of the cock will do the rest.

Troons overwhelmingly choose C#. I don’t know how this thread is so off target, but I’ve had the displeasure of working with troons, and believe me, C# is the de facto language for them and if you suggest anything else they throw a fit

Anything that’s not front end should work.
Java -> brown people
Scala -> white/East Asian
DBAs -> old whites and browns
Js -> trannys/women/faggots

My experience

My experience

this hits really personally

fuck you for saying it

Attached: 1643449803835.jpg (2048x1530, 129.05K)

C is a great language to learn initially but you'll need to learn the usual Java, python, C++, etc afterwards in order to be marketable. Assuming that's your goal.

machine code / assembly the only real programing languages

ebin

Nothing wrong with C sharp. It's a very clean language. C++ is a nightmare.

you missed a few steps

C
>full on sissy bimbo
Assembly
>hanging from the roof joining the 45%

Pure Binary: (because it's binary)

Fortran: Contrary to popular belief, is actually almost devoid of trannies.
(only populated by one: read; (ONE) specific tranny, is an actual genius, used AI too biologically turn himself into a girl and rejuvenated to a younger age, laughs at the struggles of all the rest, will not share)

IPL: (far too old, only the deepest of deepest lore goers will understand, possibly haunted by the ghosts of AI past)

Algol: (far too old, haunted by algebra)

Basic: (too basic)

APL: (too straightforward)

Forth: (too obscure)

Snobol: (too old AND obscure)

Pascal: (popular in france, too obscure)

Simula: (popular among euros, too obscure)

BCPL: (daddy of C, causes physical damage to trannies who hear its name)

Attached: BENIS.png (484x412, 138.17K)

fortran

Attached: 1607287971516.jpg (256x243, 23.42K)

>nothing wrong with C sharp
Other than idiots constantly trying to use it for performance sensitive code. You wouldn’t do something like that, would you user?
>C++ is a nightmare
No, it’s not a nightmare, but C is better in every way imaginable if you actually know what you’re doing.

There's plenty of good YouTube channels. Really you just need to get a good introductory textbook on whatever you want to study and you're set

>Implying 15 year old goth girls with terrible fashion sense aren't magnificent creatures in need of impregnation
Maybe I'm just biased