Yes this is a real cartoon

Do leftist really?

Attached: E1543521-2A57-4258-864C-71081065A7C4.jpg (786x786, 223.51K)

lmao fucking based

shit bait

Kek why the fuck is that truck flying

Cope leftoid

Attached: 2B74C682-F430-4106-8C53-858AEC5D9C41.png (565x576, 52.3K)

AYO FIDDY HIT THAT BIG ASS RAMP

Attached: BIG ASS RAMP.jpg (640x360, 32.68K)

Yes, lefties really. How else do you think they got that way? They’re utterly stupid. They’re the kind of stupid that shouldn’t even exist, like cockroaches and rats and disgusting slime, and yet they some how do exist. Lefties have to be culled every so often, or else the population grows stagnant and sterile. They’re utterly disgusting, and their own use is to get people accustomed to killing their own.

>free speech is 9/11
Is anyone else glad we’ve gotten to this point?

I think the labels of left and right are meaningless at this point. Aren't the left supposed to be the anti corporation party?

If I have to pick between freedom and democracy, I'm picking freedom.

Why is that to be glad? It shows leftist are getting stupider

Attached: 7426C579-0D91-4676-B269-A666027076EA.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Actually this was done by a based right wing comic artist, mocking that insane political cartoon last week with all the semis on the road that all said "FASCISM" on them

Freedom only exists in democracy anyway as much as a lottery ticket exists in the power ball contest (it basically doesn’t)

Yeah that’s really the only reason why

This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.This is threat to our democracy.

its a joke m8 look up gprime85, the artist

Attached: FKo3tpTWYAYCLcm.jpg (771x801, 121.31K)

This makes more sense, but who wants to bet there are lefties out there who are unironically sharing this

What is this photo trying to say?

Free speech kills society and democracy? If so then how

Obvious irony

Oh guaranteed

It feels so fucking good to watch the subhuman american "society" to degrade down the cesspit. Please, suffer more on your way down.

Boy, it really made me think.

Attached: 1644070218465 copy.jpg (786x786, 328.72K)

Lmao free speech is what allows the subversion of your entire country. You can't subvert china because the government approves every message you see on tv.....meanwhile anyone with money can fill your country with garbage ideology and there's nothing you can do to stop it, enjoy your free speech faggots

why are u horny?

Pathetic

Attached: Truckum.png (1379x1379, 1.48M)

Why are you not?

what is that cartoon implying? that mossad is behind the truck convoy?

I applaud your efforts, leaf.

Attached: 1643466985671.png (1243x1232, 1.54M)

Weak bait Chang!

No it means that free speech is incompatible with (((democracy))). It interferes with the right to ((elections))) and (((equity)))

Unironically fuck democracy and society
Also fuck free speech
Fuck humanity in general

The satire flew over whichever tranny did this edit.

It just shows how really out of touch the left are. The fact there is protests shows that Democracy is actually working as it is intended too.

Also sneed edit when?

they actually said "facism" which is why i they seemed like parody

Attached: 0c2.jpg (600x873, 75.89K)