The absolute Chad know as Elon Musk

Challenge-
>go on kike social media
>accuse GoFundMe of being thieving niggers
>do it without getting banned too
NOBODY:
ELON: done and kek
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1489794991308345345

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 6.02.41 AM.png (1324x1044, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

givesendgo.com
youtube.com/watch?v=3wpL7uQ9JTk
youtu.be/Sa52TWoUFCk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10478989/GoFundMe-cancels-Freedom-Convoy-distribute-9M-donations-charities.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lbHYyPdQfqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Has he culled all of his (((handlers)))?

He's out the outs with the Rothschilds

I don't get elons message here fäm.

because thats a reply. he didnt donate shit to truckers

Attached: 1642910825244.jpg (611x741, 235.36K)

He's saying GFM will steal from you like a nigger would.
He didn't support the truckers through GFM since it was obvious they would do this--they already did it before with the Kyle defense fund.
Plus Elon's tweets supporting the truckers is more valuable than any measly $25 donation to the truckers.

It's not his money. It's for the truckers.

the irony of course is these truckers families will open go fund mes when they invariably die of covid

Attached: file.png (640x862, 408.66K)

After gofundme canceled the Kyle Rittenhouse fund, GFM's competitor GiveSenGo helped Kyle.
givesendgo.com

Attached: twitter 21.png (564x391, 102.83K)

>the hospitals are full of unvaccinated truckers begging for the jab BUT IT'S TOO LATE!!!!!

Attached: pink-wojak-soy-boy-crying.jpg (644x800, 57.2K)

He is the world's most Technologically advancing African American.

Inheritor of the primordial culture Britain had when it colonized the world, which he got from growing up in South Africa, where if one doesn't stand, they'll either kneel to the Queen and/or n*ggers.

Keep in mind our native born Elon Musk is Jeff Bezos, but he doesn't generate near the hype, and he's a Goldstein Smoocher.

As much as I enjoy Elon toying with the deep state/satanic old money occult bloodlines/hollyweird/faux governments, the guy is working on developing brain-AI integration, which is probably the mark of the beast in some form. He pretends that they’re all the evil ones meanwhile he’s developing the most diabolical framework to ever be conceived. First he criticizes AI and even called it “summoning the demon”, now he’s all about it AND integrating it via neura-link to the human mind. It’s like watching Lucifer himself make fun of his dim witted occultists. He calls them out on their stupid hidden-hand gestures and so on.
>pic very related

Attached: 1EA7C0AE-6F74-4798-9EFA-2C9C7B30A482.jpg (450x706, 39.23K)

There was a donation made from Liar.com for $42,069. The domain Liar.com was purchased and rerouted to Trudeau's wiki page. People were saying that it was from Elon Musk since he regularly jokes about 420 and 69

>their last words before they died?
>I... wish... I... got... the... vaxx...
Unbelievable how many fake stories and ads they pumped out with this line played completely straight with no subtlety

>I enjoy Elon toying with the deep state/satanic old money occult bloodlines/hollyweird/faux governments
Same. Elon may be evil, but all of them he upsets are more evil than him.
>the enemy of my enemy is my friend

Witnessing these digits.
You got sauce for that story, sir?

the hand sign is for the University of Texas at Austin - Longhorns
where he has been living

Odd
Go Fund Me is returning the money, Tesla hasnt

GFM gave the money to Kyle though

GiveSendGo is under DDOS attack this morning to prevent them from raising funds for Convoy Truckers

>Plus Elon's tweets supporting the truckers is more valuable than any measly $25 donation to the truckers.
That's right, based billionaire tweeting support!
Based!
Who needs his money, it's not like he has billions in cash anyway!
He has all in stock and stuff, he can't give away anything!
Based Musk!

This is how retarded you are.

It shows what sort of journos (((they're))) hiring these days. We're watching a transition from merit to affirmative action hires and it's kinda funny. Well established newspapers are beginning to resemble buzzfeed and vice outlets.

>Y'all need to stop
>20 reasons why white people deserve to suffer
>No. Biden isn't the worst president in history. Trump is.
>Yes. The truckers are all Nazis say fact checkers.
>Science proves black people are more beautiful than any other race

His Tweet probably brought the attention to 1000's over donors who also went on to promote the Truckers cause.

Tesla is such a fucking scam too, good luck replacing broken parts on your car

I wonder where he gets his memes

Right, of course it is
Time will tell. I don’t know man…

Attached: C4A86E3F-C5E3-4686-8499-61F3399C2FDF.jpg (631x481, 373.85K)

I tried to post a link but it keeps getting blocked by the spam filter just google Elon Musk Liar.com and it comes up. Elon's probably calling out Gofundme because he donated. It's pocket change for him but it probably pissed him off a bit.

One comment from him sent bitcoin to the shitter. Being pro convoy is the most beneficial thing that has happened

GM is not returning the donations to the donors, nor directing them to the truckers as the donors intended. They are stealing it and giving it to causes of GFM's choosing.

GoSendGo is down. Is it under DDOS attack?

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-101628_Chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 419.62K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3wpL7uQ9JTk

He's a Bohemian Grove member just like Bill Gates. He just has a better PR firm

>just google Elon Musk Liar.com
yeah I did but first link was some kike commie bullshit site so I quit

Ok boomer. Keep listening to cnn.

>pedo triangle mask
Nothing surprising here.

op is an absolute beta male for posting "Chad Elon" memez lmao

Hes like the witness to the apocalypse, would explain why TPTB have not silenced him.

Watch this whole video:
youtu.be/Sa52TWoUFCk

I canceled cable. My moment is not for the kikes.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10478989/GoFundMe-cancels-Freedom-Convoy-distribute-9M-donations-charities.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 7.19.51 AM.png (1762x798, 236.46K)

that was yesterday's news, WV Attny General threatened to criminally prosecute GFM, so GFM caved and has said today they are refunding everyone

in 7 to 10 business days of course. So we will see if they actually refund everyone

He's tweeted support to the trucker convoy. Him donating is purely speculation some literal who came up with on Tw*tter

Must be “the Russians” right

>WV Attny General threatened to criminally prosecute GFM, so GFM
Good. Southern State Chad governors and AG's are the last thing left protecting white people from the evil kike rats who have taken over this piece of shit country.

Bump

Canadian Russians in Trudeau's office maybe

Elon is the Hero, by all means, already.
It goes beyond belief, what the dude has accomplished - with stuttering, with losing his hair.

None can say
>"I couldn't do it, because of this or that"

celebrities and capitalism sucks. fuck off. and elon musk promotes coal burning. celebrities are not right wing and are all woke degenerate shit fucks

Attached: celebrities are non essential.jpg (960x960, 126.62K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lbHYyPdQfqk

You can donate ETH to this address now 0x6FA73FaDF0aA1B056FFB5FB010BaB045bdA7e925

Shut up Elon. You said it's not your money even if you know it was about the donation you made. Now use those lawfags of yours to sue GFM.

but hey hang on, think about this a minute, to whom would the money "for the truckers" presumably go to, like who is holding the bag for the truckers??
how would they even distribute this money?? and why aren't this bagholders for the truckers assuming their ostensible role as spokespeople for both the protest and the people involved (presumably most of Canada by the looks of it)?
i'm not trying to stir shit or make a scene but it's a valid set of questions, isn't it??? ... !

Attached: 1643912187504.jpg (500x500, 24.68K)