Trudeau is threatening public servants of being terminated if they show support to the freedom convoy

Trudeau is threatening public servants of being terminated if they show support to the freedom convoy

Attached: IMG_20220205_085730_673.jpg (659x1221, 122K)

war against their own people

It's impartiality of public servants. The same rule applies to left wing causes.

>refrain from expressing opinions
nice cunt you have there, would be a shame if it were to be liberated

why did this retard take a photograph of a screen? this has the tact of a fake video game leak photo

>it objectively wrong for people to protest in this instance because we say so
Kek

This has been standard practice across the public service for many years.

No it doesn't and everyone knows it. >Rules for thee not for me

meanwhile in the toronto star

Attached: geocide agitpropt.jpg (1185x1280, 257.64K)

Yeah you mean like when he took the knee and licked the feet of the BLM faggots?

PANIC
A
N
I
C

you love to see it

Attached: 280AD40D-633D-4C62-B083-6806B4B8DBAE.png (866x650, 974.05K)

So BLM being branded on everything, painted over every door, and forced from every mouth under pain of heresy was impartial?

they did the same for Lets Go Brandon. Diversity is (((their))) strength

Trudeau has not been vigilant about his perceived legitimacy, like many western governments.

How in the hell can anyone say this with a straight face

Yes. Human rights are not arguable. Your racist stance is not a political opinion, it's just wrong. Impartiality means respecting Black lives.

The honking will continue until freedom improves then.

I agree with you, rape is a human right, bodily autonomy is fascism

>August 26 2021
(((They))) have been acting with impunity since Trudeau bailed these greasy fuckers out, I truly can't believe we, in Canada, would have the world's most insidious Lugenpresse in history.

It does, just in reverse. You'd probably get fired for not expressing support for BLM

Kill Trudeau already. What are you pathetic leafs waiting for?

Yeah fucking right. In fact following these guidelines and remaining impartial by ignoring BLM and other woke faggotry would be considered grounds for termination.

Blacks aren’t humans why should I respect their lives?

Fuck these fags. They shoved so much BLM support down our throats with their faggotry ridden mass emails/daily updates.

>t.public servant who was in Ottawa yelling at reporters "FUCKING LIARS" last Saturday

Because taking screenshots on a govt computer and then forwarding said screenshot to your personal email from your work computer is a major smooth brain move. Are you fucking retarded? I bet you're next comment will be "why not just post it to pol from ur work computer,?"

In theory…