HAPPENING!!! Russia will invade Ukraine at night between 12-13 February!

Source: pic rel

Attached: HAPPENING AAAAAA.jpg (1242x1103, 110.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polesian_Lowland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just fucking invade already or don't God damn Russians and their fucking world war 3 cockteasing. SQUARE THE FUCK UP.

perma
frost
perma
frost
perma
say it with me
>Frost

>all those exclamation points
Sure

Maybe they will but that is only the distraction for china fo invade taiwan.

Attack while America watches the StuporBowl
Sounds bout right

Attached: 1643726363687s.jpg (228x250, 7.39K)

Is this a recipe for salmon? Directions on how to change a flat tire? Does it say what to do when OP is a fag and can't be bothered to translate the image in their shit thread? I guess we will never know.

Attached: 1632605236991.jpg (640x356, 34.17K)

Gib link to channel, hohol

TWO MORE WEEKRS!!!!!!

Fakenews. Even the Biden-Muppet revoked this propaganda. Fuck off shill

>1PBTI

Attached: Ukraine - Defense Minister - No danger of Russian invasion in the near future - Jan 2022.png (765x774, 316.88K)

two more weeks. trust the plan.

In other news Biden has decided strawberry icecream will be banned from the white house after his carers gave it to him after running out of vanilla.

It's western msm media hype. Russia and Ukraine are not going to have a war in fucking February.

Explaining an Aussie what marshes are and how they freeze in winter won't be an easy job kek.

If Kraut saying it won't happen, then it will happen. It's known that Krauts are the Jews of Europe. You just confirmed the Happening!

Attached: German History.png (1232x2974, 203.02K)

What do you mean? what's a marsh?
All I know is every nigger that wars in winter over there is dumb like that Hitler Jew.

My god just shut the fuck up you guys have been saying this since November nobody cares anymore
>Two more weeks

>Since November
2 more weeks mate

it literally WILL HAPPEN on between 12 and 13 February. At least this thread will be a proof that I was right after I get bombarded by Iskanders

Right on Valentine's day to reunite the homosexual Russian mercenaries from Betarossiya with the ones from the army so they can do their orgies in peace as they try to steal a village so Putina can put his mongoloid face on billboard

Attached: 1.jpg (640x480, 53.09K)

Nah, fuck off mate.
Besides if they did it's fine, Ukraine is sovereign ruskie clay anyway.

Retard, I literally calling an exact date when it will happen. When did Any Forums were wrong with predictions?

Would make sense. Invade while the entirety of America is tuned into a TV set

I'm planning on posting guro content with ruskies here for as long as I could survive

Nice markings, I wonder what it means and why it matters

The best I can do is:
1. government officially recognizes Donetsk
2. Unofficial deploying of Wagner mercs to Donetsk

GOOD

Won't be easy to explain, told ya.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polesian_Lowland

Basically everything along Belarus and Ukraine border is a fucking swamp mostly impassable for heavy machinery except when frozen.

Russia isn't teasing anything, they've said over and over again they have no intention to invade Ukraine.

2nd paragraph, 2nd sentence: Does that say, “This not rofl”?

Russian tanks can move in mud they are 30-40% lighter than western tanks with wider tracks.

This muh marsh freeze in winter for muh offensie is a meme, does not apply to russians.

Attached: IMG_20220204_021032.jpg (4000x1800, 2.4M)

Will there be a Tucker broadcast after Super Bowl?
>invade while everyone's watching the big game
>have your (((based))) man say "fuck ukraine, you don't owe them shit" while burgers are sliding into food coma
>profit

>russians never lied before
retard

yes, that's exactly what is say's

TWO WEEKS JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE,