All the triple vaxxed normies are complaining of severe health problems on my facebook

All the triple vaxxed normies are complaining of severe health problems on my facebook

Attached: Screenshot_20220127-094510_Facebook.jpg (1080x1373, 412.23K)

>Take poison
>Become unwell
This is new to people?

i know a double vaxxed slut who complained about chronic heart pain twice rip

>sigh
Do not. Give attention. To cunts. On social media.

It's completely safe and effective. The company making billions on it told me so, so it must be true.

I'm not. Did you make that shit up?

I am triple vaxxed as well as my family and we still got it. But it did not broke any of us to a such a point that we would bitch and moan. I continued going to work and gym without telling anyone I got it.

it's gonna be at least a 6 month lag in statistical data releases from when the Red Deer really hits hard til the establishment acknowledges it (and blames it on something else)... this whole thing has played out slower than I anticipated but it is CLEARLY happening

Did you know that all this antivax shit is made up by the jews so all the idiots of the world gets the flu and dies. Everyone I know that haven't had the vax are a life schooled idiots. Also everyone dying in the hospital because of the flu are regretting not getting the vax. So go on and suck that sweet jew cock antivaxers.

>Did you know that all this antivax shit is made up by the jews
How would you know that, are you jewish?

Attached: whitegenocide.jpg (737x231, 84.5K)

tell them it's because they miss the booster lol

>chronic heart pain
RIP

Attached: 1642848694732.jpg (1124x947, 121.1K)

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Attached: 1643861473544.jpg (1079x726, 541.36K)

WOE TO THOSE WHO WILL BEAR THE MARK OF THE BEAST !

I wonder how the jews feel now that they no longer have to even poison the well anymore, people will just inject the poison voluntarily.

One of my mom's friends need to go to the cardiologist after the vax because heart problems another one took it to travel during her retirement, after having stomach pain she goers to the doctor who found elevated tumor markers.
Another guy has now a bloody rash in his face, the pharmacist told him to fill out the forms for vaccin damage as there are a lot of people having side effects.

Funny considering once I stopped taking that useless shot as a kid I never once had the flu again.
>have fun with a fucked up heart jabbie

she's probably gonna be gone in the next 2 years, i don't know her status anymore, i unfollowed her when she was talking shit about the trucker convoys

Yes, my hardcore NPC father admitted to me that he is not feeling good since he had his third jab. I don´t hope that something worse happens than his heart rate going up from time to time and sniffles all the time but i told him over and over again. He is a fit man in his 50s and probably would´ve gotten over the flu with no problems.

I wonder why

>so all the idiots of the world gets the flu and dies

Yeah no one dies of that retard. Weakest shill effort of the day.

>I wonder why

Her symptoms are because of those that didnt take the experimental gene therapy

Same here. Many I know got the coof after 2-3 month after their booster (3rd) shot and are badly ill now. That means it's working, I guess.

Wait, so all the high ups in the vaccine companies are jews that promote their jab to the whole world, even young children, but the antivaxxers are the ones falling for them? Fucking kek

Attached: 1643347033328.jpg (680x680, 131.91K)