At 12 years old I was possesed by a demon

it probably started when I was around 5 or 6 years old. I remember having dreams of being in total darkness, pressed into a corner, and another "presence" pushing me, trying to smother me. Very claustrophobic feeling. Suffocating.

These dreams went on for years until one evening when my parents and I were in the living room watching a movie. I was about 12 years old. The movie was Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2.

I remember being overtaken immediately by a shadow leaping out of the tv. Impossibly fast. I blacked out. Later, I was told what I did. I don't have memory of any of this until the point I left my body...

I apparently stood up and screamed at the tv, top of my lungs, screaming in terror in the living room. Pointing, screaming, crying hysterically. My parents freaked, tried to calm me down, walked me around and towards the front door to get some air. Our family dog was outside the door and when I opened it I freaked again in terror. They slammed the door, mom was holding me, dad was circling the room in a panic. And then "I" was shoved out.

My consciousness and spirit was no longer in my own body. I remember this part plain as day. I was now floating above my own body, maybe 6 feet above, and there was a rope of light going from my chest down and connected to the back of my body as it stood being held by my mom in the hallway.

I stayed out of my body for only a few moments, maybe a minute, and then was slowly pulled back in and regained consciousness. Then it was all over. I calmed down almost immediately and didn't really understand what was going on or why I was crying. But the memory of that night has never left me, and it's only now that I understand what had happened.

Attached: ropeoflight.png (649x541, 312.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nqAGdE6l_Js
youtube.com/watch?v=mpJgVAs02Dc
youtube.com/c/ENRegressiveHypnosisCalogeroGrifasi
youtube.com/watch?v=TXxcaXfnoXE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You were raped and created a false memory to protect yourself.

checked, i was going to say this too but then i realized this was a slide thread.

sounds more like a spontaneous OOBE than a possession, since the presence didn't use your body for anything.. perhaps the connection was too tenuous due to your heightened emotional state? Not to belittle your experience but you can't really call it possession if it only takes over for an instant.

I've had a spontaneous OOBE for no apparent reason once.. wonder if I almost died or something. Anyways, aren't things more detailed and colorful when you see them without eyes?

I think I prefer the demon attack over that idea.

though I was molested around the same time...

my father is also a Freemason. Not sure if related or not.

casting out demons
youtu.be/nqAGdE6l_Js

I've been possessed and it didnt do anything abnormal while inside me. Just went on like a normal day (I was still in my body but was more like I was watching "through a window" as in further away from being "in the drivers seat". Something euphoric removed it later that night

You were molested as a child and created false memories to suppress the real ones.

Why do you go on the internet and lie? And of course you were molested. That’s the only entry way for you to be influenced by demons. Children don’t have demonic experiences naturally. Although they often do astral project and eventually forget it happened as they age. Who molested you

Possibly if you're 33rd bloodline. I suspect they may be "possessed" or something. I dont think what's in them (as an alter) is human. Pure speculation but it kinda didnt act human imo

probably the most likely explanation

The Lord Jesus Christ is in charge of all spirits. Get saved and know him, the devil might desire you especially.

>Revelation 20:11 & 15 KJV
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
-
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Now if you have fear of this, of God… That’s the way it’s supossed to be. Don’t be deceived.

Proverbs 9:10 KJV
10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

>How do i get saved?
Repent and believe the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, that He died for your sins, was buried, and ressurected from the dead the third day.

Repentance is simply a change of heart about yourself. It is written in 2 Corinthians 7:10 that ”godly sorrow” worketh repentance. It is to have sorrow towards God over what you ARE. The fact that YOU have sinned against God by breaking HIS law makes you a sinner against Him. You were born corrupt, you are NO good according to scripture. Without Jesus Christ you are worthy and on your way to hell RIGHT NOW.
Repentance can be summed up into simply, coming to God as a sorry sinner...

Call upon and Recieve Jesus Christ as your PERSONAL Lord & Saviour and trust what he did on the cross for YOU, and He ressurected the third day. Believe on that with your heart, it is all that can justify a sinner in this time.

>Romans 10:9-10 KJV
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
>10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

>1 Timothy 1:15 KJV
15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Attached: 6E1B95AE-C71C-4695-8A9F-69F3D139AA40.jpg (654x502, 62.61K)

but I have an actual full memory of this event. screaming, crying... I REMEMBER floating above my own body.

You're saying my mind falsified this to cover a rape?

I'm saved brother. Christ Jesus is Lord of my life and my saviour. And I haven't had another "event" like this since.

kikelord sends the demons, got it

YES! i remember this feeling. Not being the one in control, just kinda watching someone else drive the car.

Freemasons regardless of rank are cursed including their entire bloodline.

youtube.com/watch?v=mpJgVAs02Dc

this. additionally, obe precursor is often sleep paralysis. One is conscious, not mentally entered a sleep state, but the body motor awareness/function is suppressed so it doesn't respond to the imagined movements associated with the dream state.

The descriptions and interpretations of OP are almost classic reactions told my others who initially experience these things. i.e. demonic suffocation.

OP should listen to interviews / talks with William Buhlman, Robert Monroe (Monroe Institute) and Joshua Tongol to name a few.

I’m sorry OP but if you don’t have solid evidence, you’re making this all up. No pictures, videos, even testimonials? Yeah. You’re obviously begging for attention. I hope one day you find someone that loves you. But this is not the answer.

Was there thumping sounds like deep bass and a mahogany looking shapeshifting floating tiki head thing?

Breh your stupid family opened you up to that sort of negative experience by having you watch the fucking Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2. Pray, seek the Lord

You can always clean yourself in a variety of ways, you can even do regression and see why in the first place that's happen to you.
youtube.com/c/ENRegressiveHypnosisCalogeroGrifasi

BTW "daemons" can disguise themselves as Jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=TXxcaXfnoXE

You're schizophrenic and your terrible parents let you watch too much television, which is virtually all demonic. That's not how demonic possession works. The real redpill is that everyone on this board is possessed by not one but many demons, which suggest to us and seem to confirm every passion we have.

Did half of your face become numb?

Based Shaman.

OFC it is.
You know they contact them and other entities, right?

Everyone (Knights & nobles) will have a mix of nobility as descendants. At least 4 lineages.
Cambri - half Christ, half Satan.

i've been married to the love of my life for 22 years and have one daughter and a great job as a programmer.

But I still have this memory and I'm active here amongst frens and thought I would throw this out here today.

I've often thought it was just "sleep terrors"... but as I remembered more, such as the dreams of suffocation, the "rope of light" etc, then the only thing that made sense was possession.

People in the afterlife are strange, and do weird shit with us. They dont explain much, but they have the power to influence us when we are both conscious and unconscious. Its like a living theater play for them, expressing themselves through us at times.

Find Jesus. I'm not being ironic, repeat as many times as you need to.
Forgive me Jesus for I have sinned.
Notice your internal emotions.. Keep doing it.

the left side stays with august amnita

no, I didn't know that...

He's told me before he was a 3rd degree. Not sure what rite he was in. He would get furious when I challenged his involvement and said it was a great honor. Even claimed to have a "mason funeral" awaiting him when he died...