Trad white girl killed by English boyfriend

Attached: 1644032356224.jpg (750x818, 486.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10471683/Boyfriend-Canadian-teenager-stabbed-death-frenzied-attack-charged-murder.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But knives are illegal there!!!!!

>scumbag with neck tats
sad. she should of known better.

>met online

Attached: 1527485910093.png (488x369, 216.02K)

i do not know if this is true but I bet I can predict what happened.

he paid for her to come visit, he paid for all her shit while she was there. just before she was getting ready to leave she "broke up" with him because she was just using him for free travel and fun.
even if that's not how it went down the bitch is dumb and most certainly NOT trad.

Attached: cuntoid.png (450x541, 60.02K)

dude looks like a fucking turtle

Christcuckery is dead. Based thot patroller. Talibanism is the Future. Wait is that tattoos? Forget what I said.

>Trad
Mormon girls are massive sluts, they’re immediately up for anything other than penis-in-vagina and suck dick like pros

Is this shopped? Last I read the article it was a random swede doing the stabbing

lol women always remind me how online dating should completely replace cold approaching because its "safer". and less "objectifying"

Attached: 1627374092656.png (1000x1000, 121.84K)

He doesn't look very English. He looks like a retarded slav. What's his name?

>He says while saying "of" instead of "have"
Oh the irony

>mormod
Deserved

>Asks him whether he was maxx vaxxed
>Says lmao no
>Tries to kill him
>Norf FC supporter kills the cunt in self defense
It writes itself.

Dark Triad Attraction never fails.

>English boyfriend
Let me guess: The photo is her and her brother, and the 'English boyfriend' is a nigger, whose face and name are hidden from the public

Kek

>trad
>19 years
>flies to another country to meet someone she found online

I see many Chavs that look more slavic than your average slovene here, why is that?

>full neck and arm tattoos
>deano clothing and haircut

women get what they wish for

Angloids look disgusting literally worst race in the world, no wonder why pajeets and pakis blend in

So meeting online with a bong is as bad as meeting with a nigger from north africa? Sounds legit. I hope he had his knife loicense.

lol, very clever Sven..

Its okay, is their culture after all.
Also
>full of tattoos
>face like a malformed retard
Bitch should have known better

Attached: 1642912049879.gif (500x373, 434.03K)

>eat the mayo, date night is fatal

inbreeding?

Attached: steepasfuk.png (500x476, 286.27K)

Good fuck women who don't even get bf locally

>trad
>chooses to date tatted up thug

Yeah ok

Attached: j654.jpg (388x393, 53.66K)

eww... love is blind, and stupid... women are vapid children and should be chaperoned at all times

She flowll without paying thte toll

Nigger just look at him he's clearly a serial killer
Are women this fucking retarded?

Jack Sepple

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10471683/Boyfriend-Canadian-teenager-stabbed-death-frenzied-attack-charged-murder.html

Attached: 1644035680811.jpg (630x645, 111.54K)

Checked. Not a bad theory but the shape of his skull is too unworldly to be her brother. If he does have a sister, she prolly looks like Master Yoda.

he was a drug user and previously jailed for beating up an ex.

She moved to England in November for 6 months but wanted to move back to Canada 2 months early since the relationship wasn't going well.

He probably flew into a jealous rage because he was losing control of her which is why he stabbed her so much.

When police found him he was lying next to her on the bed, covered in blood, scrolling through tiktok.

He's a cluster B personality disorder case and probably retarded also given he looks like a frog.

oy the fookin mouth on this cunt innit

Attached: doge.png (494x484, 267.72K)

>"trad" girl
>online dating
>went out with a mongrel-faced tattoo fag
She deserved it.

Attached: 1492851277173.png (1807x1807, 2.4M)

>Sepple

He's a pikey

>speaks australian english
>nooo you cant do that
fuck abdul

Attached: cryingsoyjak.jpg (600x556, 27.62K)

LITERALLY HOW IS ANY MAN SINGLE??
Incels you have no excuse this guy is legitimately ugly and allegedly disgusting on the inside as well, yet he found a nice girl. So stop hiding, some cutie out there needs you to step up show she doesn't end up with some defective mongoloid.

Attached: 20220205_054657.jpg (690x1127, 296.81K)

Oh, now they "don't look english" but when they are some nigger\jew they're as British as Tea and Crumpets?

Nah it's really him. The guy is a tatted up freak with Steve Buscemi eyes. I guess women really do like psychopaths and get what they deserve.

Attached: bf.jpg (2000x2000, 386.17K)

>I can save him with my Mormon faith

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CUNTOIDS

Attached: 53722073-10471683-image-m-40_1643882158313[1].jpg (306x652, 47.07K)

>IS THAT AN..... AUSTRALIAN????? LMFAO LOLOLOLOL JUST LIKE MY 4KEK/INT/ MEMES!!!!!! BRO U AUSSIE CROC LMFAO???? STEPHEN IRWIN COOL!!!! PLUS OLDFAG 4KEK CULTURE EVEN THO I STARTED POSTING IN 2018 EVEN THO IT STILL COOL AND THEY HAVE LIKE........... UH WTF???? SPIDER???? LMFAO HOLY FUCK AUSTRALIANS ARE SO COOL BECAUES THEY HAVE SPIDER AND..... CROCODILE!!! WILDLIFE!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE SO BADASS EVEN THOUGH MOST SUBSAHARAN AFRICAN COUNTRIES HAVE GHETTOS WHERE THE PEOPLE LIVE NEXT TO LIONS BUT NOOOO AUSTRALIA COOLER BECAUSE TV SHOW AND 4KEK SAY SO. BROOO DID U SEE BUSHWORLD ADVENTURES??? ITS LIKE RICK N MORTY BUT LE AUSTRALIAN TAKE ON THE EPIC SHOW. THEY SAY CUNT AHAHAHH CUNT HAHAHAHHAHAHAH CUNT CUNT CUNT AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA CUNT CUNT I LOVE AUSTRALIANS SOOOOO DAAAAMN MUUUUUCH LMFAO THE SWEAR WORDS THEY USE ARE SO FUNNNY FLFALLFAAFAHAAHAHHAHHAHAH I LOVE FUCKING AUSTRALIA EVEN THOUGH 90% OF THEIR POPULATION ISNT ANY DIFFERENT FROM ANY EUROKEK 19 YEAR OLD GAY ZOOMER BITCH AND NEW ZEALANDERS ARE ACTUALLY COOLER BUT NOO AUSTRALIA IS THE COOLEST NO CAP FOR REAL LMFAOOOOOO IM GONNA MAKE ANOTHER AUSTRALIAN THREAD ON 4CRASHANDDIDE AND IM GONNA USE LE EPIC AUSTRALIAN MAN MEME GUY HE HAVE LE HAT AND LE SKIN LE OUTBACK IS SOOO COOL EVEN THOUGH THEY ONLY HAVE ONE POPULAR SPOT (LITERALLY 1 BIG ROCK) IN THE BIGGEST WASTELAND ON THE WORLD. BUT LMFAOOOO THEY SO COOL DOE IM GONNA PRETEND ALL AUSTRALIANKEKS LIVE IN THE OUTBACK AND HAVE TO DEAL WITH.... GET THIS...... EPIC MONSTER SPIDERS!!!! EVERY FUCKING DAY!!!!! BECAUSE AUSTRALIA COOL!!!!! BRUUUUH AND DID I TELL U ABOUT DA QUIRKY YOUTUBERS THEY HAVE???? CUNT CUNT CUNT AHAHAHAH CUNT CUNT HAHAHAHHAHAHA TWAT MATE AHHAHAH MATE MY CUNT TWAT AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA I FUCKING LOVE AUSTRALIA

Attached: 1644068834980.jpg (900x936, 512.4K)

I saw that yesterday too. Strange.

Rare and esoteric pilled.

That's no Englishman. That's a nigger.
You guys got some weird looking niggers over there.

I bet she enjoyed it immensely.

Name sounds british indeed but he doesn't look like your typical bong gentleman.

Attached: 1626107403720.jpg (1079x1082, 561.95K)