Memphis, TN Homeless Shelters Require Homeless to Show Negative COVID Test

If you're pozzed, you freeze to death on the street. Regardless of your personal feelings about homeless people, America is an absolute garbage country that murders the poor and murders people abroad in stupid wars, all while pushing anti-white, jewish nigger worship faggot worship "values." America is unironically the bad guy. Many of the "Christians" in the south are unironically the true evil on this planet and are going straight to fucking hell where they will burn for eternity. I'm looking at you, you disgusting fat boomer trash.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1489817935535349764

Attached: 3456sfg3456.png (516x667, 220.83K)

I think people from their killer ape instinct just want to make others suffer, and idealism helps them cope with the horrors they inflict

Attached: MonsoonI4.png (360x450, 230.08K)

I agree

If I lived down there I would gladly take in a few unvaccinated homeless people. I would then tell them how the jew brought about the conditions that continue to make them suffer.

should of got vaxxed if you don't want to die of exposure.

>If you're pozzed, you freeze to death on the street.
Not really. Letting infected people into a large hall with the homeless (who already have a poor health) is a retarded idea, OP. It kills people.
Not everything is about 'Muh jews'.

The vax doesn't prevent infection you stupid fuck

You're unbelievably fucking stupid. COVID with a sub-1% death rate versus very high probability of freezing to death or otherwise dying on the street due to violence. You fucking idiot. I would fucking kill you if you said that to me in real life.

This is email of the UGLY NIGGER BITCH Tami Sawyer who is responsible

[email protected]

You forget your memeflag?
Also fuck modern homeless. They won't let them freeze for showing a positive drug test so this is the next best thing

I unironically want you fucking dead. I want you to die. I want your heart to stop beating. I want you to choke.

You are evil.

Probably just white hobos…

Anybody who lives in modern America understands that the system is driving white men out of the workforce as aggressively as possible. I see almost all white bums where I am with a few niggers (apparently the ones who are too stupid or drug-addicted to use the unfair affirmative action programs that give them special preference in job). White men are the brutalized underclass on purpose. The system wants them broke, dead, their kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny.

ANTI-WHITE RACIST NIGGER BITCH Tami Sawyer is responsible for this:

[email protected]

Same in my area, I’m in South Carolina. A bunch of white men hobos. Literally no other types of hobos. I usually get a hardes biscuit and coffee after dropping kids off at school, stop at the first white hobo man and give them breakfast

>this will kill hobos
good.

>yay more dead and disenfranchised white people driven from the work force through identity politics and vaxx control
show nose

Globohomo and globohomo franchise service economy basically turbo chargers this problem. 50 years ago a hobo could knock on door of a mom and pop shop and sweep the floors or do random shit for a little money.

just find one laying in the street. they're all over around here.

Make that statement into a bumper sticker. Lefties will read it because “muh words”..

Literally homeless God damn

>Hospitals kill covid patients for money
>Homeless get free healthcare
>Vexx refusal gets you fired
>Not job = homeless
>Fake tests flags homeless as "covid positive"
>...
>Homeless have to go to deathcamp
>Vexx refusal gets you sent to deathcamp
OY
FUCKING
GEVAULT

Attached: 1631824305388.jpg (390x259, 24.52K)

>freezing to death in comfortable 20F weather
Do mutts really do this?

That was the real "hobo" era. You could ride the rails around the country, land on a farm and milk cows for a week for 3 nickles and some bowls of soup.

This is the era of drugs, paranoia, elitism. The "people experiencing lack of housing era". No body even uses cash and they'll just expect the homeless to try and rape them and steal their shit for synthetic Chinese opioids.