Vaccinated only allowed ITT

I had to break because I would be homeless otherwise. My parents stopped helping. so I am thinking about the J & J vaccine because it's just a one shot one and done thing. I want to know if anyone got the shot and their experience with it. You didn't get all fucked up did you? It's just a small minority of people who get hurt.

Attached: 205F3FDA-7675-4EB8-B215-A95DF6BCC3C8.jpg (1800x1800, 1013.82K)

I will never take the vaccine please deport me

>I had to break because I would be homeless otherwise
No you didn't. Just buy a property innawoods and live there. Stfu you dumb coward.

I love the vaccine and vaccinated

Attached: 1635051495930.png (421x442, 207.01K)

Don't take the Pfizer it wrecks your joints. I know two guys who were young healthy footy player kinds of guys who have fucked up knees now and limp around like old men.
They didn't even take a bump I think this shit just gave them arthritis or something it's fucking bizarre man.

>t.

Attached: wnI3yCUE.jpg (1200x675, 57.63K)

Live on the street.

I quit my job and get welfare now. I shoulda done this like 6 years ago. Wtf I love niggers now???!

Anyway if you take the vax you are less brave and resourceful then a nigger. Remember that forever.

There is no excuse, user. There is always a way. If you cave in now and get the clotshot, you will never look into the mirror the same way again, and you know it. It's your choice, of course.
I am being threatened by HR for over a month, and finally they served me a formal notice to get the vaxx until 15 February, or I'm fired. Didn't even bother to answer. So be it, I'd be happily fired, put to street or shot in the back of my head if for my principles.
There's no compromise on the waxx issue, and the more of you weak faggots give in to the globohomo coercion, the later this whole shitshow will end. Your only duty in these times is not to take the vaxx. That's it, for the sake of humanity, be strong and don't take it.

Attached: 1643123767995.jpg (600x577, 55.63K)

Attached: vaxdecline.jpg (614x1104, 114.83K)

Attached: enjoy_your_aids.jpg (600x752, 83.97K)

>1 post by this ID
Op is faggot

I'm having ocassional chestpains since the booster, but that's normal right?

fake quote

>one shot one and done thing
until its time for the next one kinda thing

Just lie.

Is it better to catch covid from a vaxxed or unvaxxed person?

Just got my 2nd booster which makes it my 4th shot in total. Am I allowed to post?

how long since your last shot?

2 months

Pink tag and having aids. KWAB

Obey Jesus and refuse the poison.

ok, you have a few months of being fully vaccinated left, you may post.