"I kicked those crackers asses.”

sheeeit muh nukka
lol and White people voted for this guy
this is how black people feel about you behind your back
youtu.be/trko5321yik

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 08-20-37 Video Surfaces — NYC Mayor Eric Adams called white NYPD officers racial slur….png (1022x762, 681.61K)

So?

Jews say the same thing and they're our greatest ally apparently and dunecoons are apparently magically white now because some rabbi said so

Sheeeeiiiiittttt ma man

Using the c-slur is unacceptable, let's end this man's career

What this black boy say?

Really excited for the pendulum to swing back so far that people are talking about kicking niggers asses and point to this when questioned

Excuse me but cracker is our word. You can say cracka though.

Cracker isn’t that insulting because it reminds you that you’re White. It’s not like being called a nigger, where you’re reminded that you’re unfortunately black.

Leftists actually get a boner when a black man calls them a racial slur. It’s a weird fetish they have.

They call us “crackers” because we used to crack the whip to get them off their lazy nigger asses. I suggest a return of the whip to give these mutants a taste.

Keep waiting

Is he saying he was promoted over White officers? OK, so we call that Affirmative Action. IOW you didn't do it on your own merit.

but yeah this is exactly how blacks feel about White people.

i cant help but laugh , the way he speaks and his voice.

lmao new yorkers deserve this so much. i hope he cracks down on all the white people there so fucking hard.

You will lose.

This guy was delirious showing around his Brooklyn apartment, I'll never forget that.

He's some glorified pet bureaucrat trying to reconnect with some ghetto past, note the ways he talks between the audiences he has.

Attached: 1637352631400.png (472x458, 315.92K)

Don't care. I'm not a fragile nigger who rages over a simple word. That's a sign of low intelligence.

Niggers can barely speak an audible language. Left on their own, they resort to primitive grunts and cackling. My 4 year old nephew can speak better than this porch monkey.

It literally is; it was originally a term used by rich white people to denigrate poor white people.
It's essentially the 1800s version of "white trash".

>cracker racial slur
Man wh*ts really wanna be oppressed so bad lmao

Attached: 4AC59C16-5589-4A31-A97F-CAEF1432DB28.jpg (851x479, 36.01K)

Ive know that for a while now. Prior to it, I thought they were talking about white crackers (food).

This. It’s great to be white. I’d get angry if I was reminded I was a nigger too.

People debate the etymology, but the most likely explanation is that it refers to poor white Southerners who ate primarily cracked corn.
Cracked corn was considered to be so disgusting that it was only appropriate for animal feed, even slaves should have better.
It was eventually picked up by house niggers so that they could laugh with massa about those crackers down the road who are so poor they can't even afford one slave.

kek same