Otttawa Zogbots retreat from the Freedom Truckers

They are scared. We have the power. Spread this protest to every city in every country until the whole rotten system they tried to erect over the last two years is torn down.

twitter.com/aginnt/status/1489865607281532935

Attached: Bitchmade.png (601x656, 274.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aginnt/status/1489865607281532935
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>So disgusting

Attached: 20220205_061737.jpg (1080x481, 117.06K)

Someone needs to equate their freedom to honk with the freedom to mutilate your own genitals.

Fuck the police

At 13 seconds you see officer runt trying to figure out what to do

The audacity of that bitch cop.
>we pay your check!
>not enough

Attached: Spartan Levels.jpg (1018x1280, 127.38K)

>not enough
I’m seething bros

grannies?

>trannies, fat chicks with daddy issues and noodle armed soibois vs truckers

Lazy ( it is sabbath after all) so no sauce.
>trucks move in on residential area
>3 old ladies say nope
>They stand on the road blocking trucks
>Trucks leave
NGL based grannies defending their neighborhood, still to keep on trucking Canada.

Godspeed!

Attached: HONK HONK HONK HONK.jpg (1280x720, 148.66K)

Comin' straight from the underground

With the amount of money Canada gives to Ottawa, we should all be allowed to drop by and take a dump on Parliament Hill if we feel like it.

KNEEL KIKES
>KNEEL KIKES
KNEEL KIKES
>KNEEL KIKES
KNEEL KIKES
>KNEEL KIKES
KNEEL KIKES
>KNEEL KIKES

Attached: 1612854531935.png (1100x1100, 322.87K)

They signal weakness in so many ways. When shit gets real there won't be any cops. Nobody will be willing to show up to the job.

But the military forces are almost as weak.
"General Tranny says you need to take this objective and if you don't succeed you're all being written up!"
No matter how skilled or physically tough a soldier is, there's such a thing as morale and respect for leadership.

They can't win.

THATS RIGHT
THATS RIGHT

Like anyone would believe them as truckers lol. Or like blocking them would be any different then them blockading lol

Kek. These proto-kikes shill for the zog for free don't they?

>They are scared.
They fucking should be scared, if they're not scared they are rather retarded but they are zogbots after all.

>They are scared. We have the power. Spread this protest to every city in every country until the whole rotten system they tried to erect over the last two years is torn down.
>twitter.com/aginnt/status/1489865607281532935

>As she nopes the fuck out.

Yeah, seen. Sellout.

>When shit gets real there won't be any cops.
This is why I still have hope for us, it will only take a few dead zogbots to make the rest question if their life is worth it. In the meantime I'm doing my best to ignore the government even exists and am going about my life preparing to be self sustainable. If the zogbots ever come knocking that's when I start firing and it would only take a few of us to make the government hired goons quit out of fear.