Joe Rogan Apologizes For N Word; The Establishment Not To Be Messed With

He took to Instagram to apologize for the 2nd time, first for spreading COVID misinformation and now for saying the N word 71 times (71 JRE episodes removed). Is this a proof that even someone as independent and determined as Joe can be brought down if he challenges the establishment as he recently did against the DNC, Joe Biden, Pfizer, and Blackstone hedge fund? He's goaded people like Kevin Hart and other celebs to not apologize for past comments when the left Twitter mob came for them. Is he waving the white flag of surrender, signaling to others to fall in line?

Attached: JoeBendsKnee.png (670x540, 232.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o
youtube.com/watch?v=_0v0cNxSmMc
youtube.com/watch?v=7RCKBW-WKOQ&t=1215
twitter.com/daviddoel/status/1489698890437828621?t=6Jd-O1sRxMQNR14n9jWnVA&s=19
bitchute.com/video/v6bF1ZP3ozV5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Americucks

He's one of those sicilian vespers I've been hearing about, he has FULL right to the Nigger word

youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o

youtube.com/watch?v=_0v0cNxSmMc

milo predicted it in early 2020 but then covid happened so i guess it was put on hold until now
youtube.com/watch?v=7RCKBW-WKOQ&t=1215

Diaz as usual calling it out

Mods please make JRE/Rogan a sticky, this shit is ridiculous and spamming up the board. No use bothering to reply or call me a kike shill. I am hiding the thread after comment.

Attached: rogan party.jpg (970x840, 132.06K)

Joe Rogan cucked out? now he really needs to fight Sam Hyde

Big mistake!

Revenge of Carlos Mencia

Joe Rogan is an Italian scooter?

How did this guy make in the comedy business? He's so painfully unfunny.

Attached: 426246.jpg (1000x700, 71.65K)

nigger

>he apologized and giving excuses
fucking faggot. it's over

he got exposed during nig month. this was a well thought out controlled demolition.

His name is Ned.

this fuck has how much money and he is going to cuck out in fear of not getting more? he could of easily relaunched his own platform, fuck this guy.

Cuck

Can he though? He can't even help his cancelled friends get uncancelled.

>This.

only white people and trannies care about this.

Will someone please remind me what American culture is centered around please? Say it loudly for the people in the back.

>first for spreading COVID misinformation and now for saying the N word 71 times (71 JRE episodes removed).
We all know there there are some (((people))), who like to keep this type of shit in their drawers, to pull it out and weaponize it when the time is right

>Will someone please remind me what American culture is centered around please? Say it loudly for the people in the back.
American culture is centered around niggers. They have holidays for niggers. They killed hundreds of thousands of white men to free niggers. They listen to nigger music. They elect a nigger as their president. They dress and act like niggers. They draw the entirety of their modern culture from niggers. They erect statues to criminal niggers while demolishing the statues of the whites who build their country. They post sassy gifs about niggers. They watch sportsball in worship of niggers. Their biggest event of the year involves throwing parties in honor of niggers playing sports. They use nigger slang like "bruh" and "thot". When you say "Martin Luther" they're not thinking of the father of protestantism. They're thinking of the nigger. Their cities are completely overrun with niggers. They worship their ZOGbot police force disproportionately filled with niggers and their global police force of soldiers filled with niggers. They sided with the niggers in Angola, Mozambique, Rhodesia and South Africa against the whites. Their men sit around watching nigger ball while their women sit around watching nigger talk shows and fantasizing about nigger dick. They worship niggers like Muhammad Ali and Michael Jordan and Michael Jackson and while attacking the whites who actually built their country before niggers took over. Their movies are filled with niggers and their music charts are topped by niggers. They send niggers to the Olympics and celebrate when the niggers win because those niggers are true red blooded american niggers. They will tell you how much they hate niggers and how the mutt's law meme is a stale joke and they are just pretending to love niggers but the evidence speaks for itself in that America has always been and will be a nation of nigger loving niggers.

sicilians are greeks

Joe did nothing wrong either for his interview or his use of the term nigger, yet in an effort to "get along" he has apologized, which WAS wrong. Many such cases. I'm sure he justifies this betrayal of what he holds dear as an effort to get along, but that is the whole point. He did not do the right thing by apologizing for doing what he thought was right. It is better to retain your integrity than to seek approval of others and hope they go away. It used to be that men of the West were willing to suffer for their honor and for the truth. Double down and say fuck off if someone is offended and calls you out publicly for something they take offense to. Challenge them to a duel, mock them, call them out for being a bully and a pathetic person. If they come to you privately and ask for an apology that is different, because the goal in that case is not political power but reconciliation. Amazing how that works.

Pfizer?

Holy shit the grift is real: twitter.com/daviddoel/status/1489698890437828621?t=6Jd-O1sRxMQNR14n9jWnVA&s=19

He really pissed someone off.

The fact that he apologized tells me that he was just saying shit like that for shock value and trying to drive up his viewers and followers. He obviously doesn't actually believe what he says. He's just peddling bullshit to the audience by playing the shock jock game. He's full of shit.

What a fucking faggot.

Obvi he ate/fucked the baby, like they all do in Hollyweird.

Attached: Joe Rogan secretly.jpg (301x167, 8.54K)

>Pfizer?
Anyone who has the resources to comb through literally 1000's of hours of weed smoking, DMT taking mildly-to-moderately interesting footage, AND has interest in upkeeping the current state of affairs.
And that's a broad category.

Attached: Controlled Opposition Joe Rogan.jpg (1909x1070, 261.54K)

joe rogan doesn't think normal people should be allowed to tell jokes only pro comedians like him
he was against dankula, thought he should go to jail for making nazi jokes
because dankula isnt a connected pro who can help joe get a gig
joe rogan is just another suck up, spit down, celebrity nigger

Man that was a really stupid decision. He had real power over the media establishment and now he just threw it all away

is he consulting with someone on this? some millennial pr management firm? or does he just sit in his empty mansion with his mutt daughters and ruminate over what he will apologize for in his next instagram post?

>apologizing to the leftist twitter hate mob
What a fool. This will not go well for him.

How does he get access to the best guests?
He's interviewed all the 'baby eaters'.

Attached: rogan mckulkin.jpg (600x338, 41.93K)

lots of blood in the water now, wouldn't surprise me if he gets booted off spotify at this rate. fortunately for him he's already rich.

>busted for saying something illegal back when it was legal to say it

God, just kill all the lefties so hard.

Joe raised a black step daughter, always had black friends, and never really joked or talked about race. I haven't listened to the episodes where he uses "the N word" but I doubt that he was doing it in a racist way and was just reciting a matter of fact quote. The only people looking for an apology is white people thinking they need to be offended on behalf of black people. Black people don't care, they'll keep doing his podcast and listening to it as long as he's inviting people.

Kind of like another faggot.
'Tonight we feast'

Attached: Tonight we feast.jpg (1600x900, 112.2K)