Why did the intellectual dark web fail, Any Forums?

Why did the intellectual dark web fail, Any Forums?

Attached: 1530653387325[1].jpg (1456x1456, 190.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WXYuqrO8LLo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Things that get put out of the light, underground, they rot, other things grow from them.

No charisma

Because most of them are intellectual nigger jews

It's called the intellectual dark web because it's meant to catch those people who would otherwise end up discovering the truth about jewish power.

>you've come to the wrong neighborhood starter pack

Too Jewish

5 jews and two shabbos goyim

Imagine being deluded enough to think people like these are true dissidents.
>All pro-israel
>All pro-capitalism
>All mostly believe the same libertarian montras
>"BUT BECAUSE THEY DONT SAY PRONOUNS AND ACCEPT TRANNY MENTAL ILLNESS THEY'RE THE INTELLECTUAL DARK WEB"

Rogan was never IDW. Sam Harris painted himself into a podcast corner. He alienated the center left that is sympathetic to his anti-woke positions by having Charles Murray on his podcast. Even they secretly agree with Sam and Murray, they can't risk their reputations by going on his show anymore. Then Sam had a falling out with Brett Weinstein over Covid, so now all the Covid/Vaxx questioning center left crowd is barred from going on Sam's podcast by Sam. He knows he fucked up and i suspect he's waiting for more data to come out to subtlety change his positions. Naturally, he'll say that given the data at the time, he did the right thing.

No unity and they were a bunch of pandering pussies right down to Joe "I delete podcasts" Rogan. Every single one in that picture has weakling ideology and their own interest whether it be financial or protecting Israel and globohomo. Sam Harris is a retard, Dave Rubin is a homo and the tenacity of rice paper, Weinstein brothers are Jews out to make money and not rock the boat for the tribe. Shapiro is a meme at this point, JP was annihilated by a slovenly slavic lefty who exposed how braindead JP is on his feet. A drug addict who raised a whore and bad mother to boot. It failed because of people like Dickie Spencer and Milo being your public face. Nobody liked those people or their asshole takes. Gavin was funny but cowers to Jews and is a try hard boomer hipster who won't admit Whites are better. It's all so tiresome. There will never be a White unity or successful conservative movement because they will never be allowed to organize in a meaningful way.

Attached: seeit.jpg (372x400, 24.42K)

I see four kikes.

Attached: 1638096485367.jpg (1280x720, 65.39K)

That image isn't the intillectual dark web

5 are jews and 2 are married to jews

I'd say easily 80% of Sam Harris's guest are jews. I wonder if he ever notices?

Gatekept anything actually controversial and threatening to tptb, actively canceled real dissidents; wasn't particularly "intellectual", relying mostly on debunking hysterical Tumblrinas

Attached: 1643854996236.png (430x468, 349.77K)

>There will never be a White unity or successful conservative movement because they will never be allowed to organize in a meaningful way.
The closest we ever achieved to such a thing was Charlottesville, and that was probably a honey trap glow op from the beginning. I think the only possible way forward is a macro level decentralized movement. Basically we all have to move to the North.

Because nothing is immune to deconstruction.

Aye yo! That’s a good analogy!! None of them name the Jew.

because they can't clearly identify the problem and the obvious solution to the problem
pic related can

Attached: SPLC-Extremist-Files-Alex-Linder-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 77.77K)

Attached: fuck_intellectuals.jpg (2048x1064, 287.32K)

Sam is still fine and is the only one I ever took seriously. Ben Shapiro is just the conservative pundit.

Did it fail? If you consider failure or success marked by individuals or 'objects', then yes to the specific individuals, some I don't care for at all and their popularities and associations have wained.

But the idea of listening to long form conversational podcasts or debates, that is all I listen to now. I don't get any information, period, from the MSM. And I think this is becoming the norm, the long form conversations are driving the change in the narrative. And that is the legacy of the IDW.

This. Plus they were all kikes or married to kikes.

because the jew can take the shekels away

Jews

The fact they are even using the dark web says enough that's the worst place you can visit. Stay away from that shit. It was also made by us military .. they wouldn't release it without backdoor even telegram and signal has to give them decryption tool or at least method so they can make their own. False sense of privacy great for intel.

Is that Uncle Ted in your picrel?

Of course.

Attached: uncle_ted.jpg (480x360, 35.98K)

This is why
youtu.be/WXYuqrO8LLo

>conservatism disguised as pseudo intellectualism with a dash of nihilistic humor
What’s worse is that some of them are egregious grifters worse than the usual grifter. Rubin is also part of Peter Thiel’s network of money

>jewish wife
>jew
>jew
>jew
>jewish wife, mulatto stepchild
>jew
>jew
Not to mention all the other kikes not in the picture.

Because they are the light squares on the Masonic Checkerboard. They are meant to keep you playing the game.

Attached: 1644007463309.jpg (720x820, 62.17K)

OP, why did you post a picture of zionist neocons?
Is that the "intellectual dark web" you speak of?

Well said, user.

Based.

Dave Rubin has to be the dumbest man who's ever lived. Completely brain dead.

fake for profit revolutionaries
they are like hasan piker
just a bit smarter and all of them but
one have jewish children

montage please i hate kikes

And an atheist, which may as well be a kike.

they're neo-liberals hoping we return to the 90s in the of reason. pretty gay